What's new

Is PTI & Imran Khan Ready

Guvera

Reaction score
Imran khan many times have said in the past that if judgement comes against PM or in rental power and soo on and govt decline to implement those judgement he and his party wud be on streets and will send this govt home, now my question is that imran khan is ready to come on streets ? cuz right now this is the only way to get rid of this corrupt govt as well as friendly opposition of Dengue brothers.

Imran Khan can storm Islamabad, but then this would be a bad decision as other parties would also copy Imran Khan = riots, more people getting killed....

Imran khan many times have said in the past that if judgement comes against PM or in rental power and soo on and govt decline to implement those judgement he and his party wud be on streets and will send this govt home, now my question is that imran khan is ready to come on streets ? cuz right now this is the only way to get rid of this corrupt govt as well as friendly opposition of Dengue brothers.

for a mass movement the nation needs to be ready, if they are willing, the leadership will emerge... in lawyers movement, the lawyers were ready, the leadership emerged out of nowhere. the conditions in Pakistan is of such nature that its very expensive to give a call of mass movement, it can be a political mistake.

for a mass movement the nation needs to be ready, if they are willing, the leadership will emerge... in lawyers movement, the lawyers were ready, the leadership emerged out of nowhere. the conditions in Pakistan is of such nature that its very expensive to give a call of mass movement, it can be a political mistake.

Leader is the person who "DRIVE" the nation, not the one who "Driven" by the nation....

So Imran Khan has left hope of winning the elections and is going to use his army support to get martial law implemented and him in-charge?

Leader is the person who "DRIVE" the nation, not the one who "Driven" by the nation....

Absolutely, Just recall the events of 9th March, 2009 of Judiciary restoration and Long march day.

The so called leader Imran hiding in underground at Islamabad, hoping and waiting for people to emerge first so that he can lead them..:hitwall:

On the other hand The Tiger(NS), make a call , came out open in empty streets and history watch the flood of people behind him from nowhere:)

On the other hand The Tiger(NS), make a call , came out open in empty streets and history watch the flood of people behind him from nowhere:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: What A Joke! People only come to NS begging for electricity...

So Imran Khan has left hope of winning the elections and is going to use his army support to get martial law implemented and him in-charge?

I dont know why but i dont see elections under zardari rule in the near future, this playing safe strategy of imran and nawaz sharif cud be very costly for the so called democracy.

Not initiating a mass movement cud be a bigger political mistake right now, its a make or break time, the one who takes the first initiative will be a most likely candidate of winning the elections.

I hope this happens now. I bet coalition has already decided that thier time is up and will make as much money as possible before their exit.

I hope this happens now. I bet coalition has already decided that thier time is up and will make as much money as possible before their exit.

They r already doing that, look what happend with railways, PIA, EOBI, KPT, Steel Mills, nothing is left now, at times i seriously feel that only ALLAH cud run this country.

IK Tweeted 4h back Indep Judiciary gave gift to nation by convicting a powerful man. If SC decisions not respected, PTI will lead Tsunami March on Isl soon.

As usual IK is awaiting the real opposition to make moves against the govt.…..the moment PMLN made out clear its future course of action of the same…..this abject opportunists will came out with something low to counters it the next one way or other……Pathetic divorcee..!!

Well Tiger was also hiding until there was AA guarantee, Half of the day we used to listen "Ab Shair Kachaar say bahir aya, Ab aya" I was about to comeback when "Shair mai himmat hoi Kachhar say bahar anay ke" :lol:

He said yesterday that if government openly defies judiciary, march for support of judges and to pressurise the government will take place.

I think in the next month, something may happen , after the appeal is thrown out by SC

Back
Top Bottom