What's new

Is Muhammad Hafeez really a farmer?

Azad_ Kashmiri

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear PDF family/ moderators, I have noticed something strange about @muhammadhafeezmalik. He is armed to the core in old tweets, old news, knows about laws; even the laws which came 20 years ago. Is quick to fire tweets here and there defending the Sharifs/PDM. His written English and command of the language is far too superior for a farmer or someone born in Pakistan. He must have hardware consisting of massive gigabytes to store where he gets his information from. I do not believe he is an farmer. He is either part of Sharif media cell or is actually part of the Sharif family with fake profile. Do mods have the ability to trace one’s IP address to see if he actually is based in Pakistan. Can the same be done for @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE? He sometimes calls members “dear”. We do not or even have the balls to address fellow men as “dear” in the UK. It is totally unheard of. Like the way it is common for men to hold hands in Pakistan and it is not done in the UK

Beneficiaries of a corrupt mafia.

There are many of their kind wondering around.

Best to ignore them. Their modus operandi seem to be repeating the same old mantra of khata hai to lagata bhi hai and if sh!t hits the fan one will open random threads to divert attention.

Both @muhammadhafeezmalik and @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE are not PML(N) supporters. Their job is to neutralize any narrative which may help PTI. They flood the 'Siasat Thread' with anti-PTI posts to bury down other posts down to next pages. Since PML(N) is biggest opponent of PTI, both of these members appear to forward PML(N) agenda sometimes, but main purpose neutralize pro-PTI narrative.

As you have noticed both have deep interest in defense related topics , write decent English and both of these traits cannot be found in PML(N) supports.

So naturally they have assigned jobs at ISPR or M-wing of Inter-Sex-Intelligence to make sure no single political party can achieve decisive majority in Pakistan as per the divide & rule doctrine.

Last edited:
Ultimately, Muhammad Hafeez and Fool's Nightmare are simply another arm of the greater internet warfare unit of the PML-N, which aims at damaging the expat support of the PTI by bringing Imran Khan down to their level (I.e blaming him for corruption practices or having a secret background agenda of damaging the country)

Although they may not directly be aiming to aid PML-N, they are definitely doing so, as the PML-N internet wing consists of all non-PTI supporters unified against one man.

It is only natural that we have these idiots in the PDF, as they are the representation of the noonies against the public opinion, in a kind of microcosm.

Same here.
I would do the same but for the fear of this becoming an echo chamber. On the other hand, these two have so far failed to add a single valuable contribution to PDF. So, I am conflicted.

Help me out!!

I would do the same but for the fear of this becoming an echo chamber. On the other hand, these two have so far failed to add a single valuable contribution to PDF. So, I am conflicted.

Help me out!!

I believe that it depends upon one's personal psyche and tolerance. I generally put a poster on my "ignore" list, when:
1) he/she is directly or indirectly supporting the criminals of this country. Virtually all "Patwaris" fall in this category. Some others also.
2) when a poster attacks me personally; I don't respond, but block him/her.

Dear PDF family/ moderators, I have noticed something strange about @muhammadhafeezmalik. He is armed to the core in old tweets, old news, knows about laws; even the laws which came 20 years ago. Is quick to fire tweets here and there defending the Sharifs/PDM. His written English and command of the language is far too superior for a farmer or someone born in Pakistan. He must have hardware consisting of massive gigabytes to store where he gets his information from. I do not believe he is an farmer. He is either part of Sharif media cell or is actually part of the Sharif family with fake profile. Do mods have the ability to trace one’s IP address to see if he actually is based in Pakistan. Can the same be done for @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE? He sometimes calls members “dear”. We do not or even have the balls to address fellow men as “dear” in the UK. It is totally unheard of. Like the way it is common for men to hold hands in Pakistan and it is not done in the UK

He farms khotas and Patwaris like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

I believe that it depends upon one's personal psyche and tolerance. I generally put a poster on my "ignore" list, when:

2) when a poster attacks me personally; I don't respond, but block him/her.
This hasn't happened to me so far, so all good here. Even if it does, unless the get indecent, I am okay with it.

1) he/she is directly or indirectly supporting the criminals of this country. Virtually all "Patwaris" fall in this category. Some others also.
This is the part I I feel conflicted. I do believe IK has flaws like all men and we should know about those and criticize him where due and this does happen. A lot of IK supporters believe he is naive and sometimes says the wrong thing at the wrong time. And he does get criticized for it. I believe this is a distinction that only IK's supporters have. If IK was 5% of hte spineless cowards and beghairat nawaz sharif is, he'd be done, instead of getting worshipped like bhagora nawaz is. Therefore when PDF patwaris post shit about him. I am not miffed. But that's not to say I consider them credible. That's because it just so happens that 99% of what they post, is military grade bullshit. They have been milking the watch thing for 4-5 months now. And that even if IK is in the wrong as they say he is, it's not even close to what nawaz sharif and ilk are. So, their attempt at equivocating the two fails miserably. I don't care if IK commits double homicide on a busy road, as long as he delivers on his promise to rid us of these termites that have infested this country since it's inception.

they are both beneficiary and old guys. You will see oldies supporting corruption and corrupt party because they lived their lives doing it. Pmln is full of fraud guys they would do anything to have benefit from corruption

So being a farmer is a crime??

BTW, thanks for the appreciation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom