What's new

Petition to ban Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez

Do you want Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters
Lolz…. PTI is not gonna save pakistan.. when you try to eliminate a whole side of the argument to suit your feelings your impending free speech. Rather just hear what both sides have to say, research yourself the facts from bs and come to your on conclusion.
Whos going to save Pak.....not saying PTI will but from your perspective who will?

Lolz…. PTI is not gonna save pakistan.. when you try to eliminate a whole side of the argument to suit your feelings your impending free speech. Rather just hear what both sides have to say, research yourself the facts from bs and come to your on conclusion.
good to see dormant accounts coming to the rescue of their comrades.

Whos going to save Pak.....not saying PTI will but from your perspective who will?
mian nawaz.

One of them has multiple IDs so even if we do ban them they will use a vpn and pretend to be an expat Pakistani supporter of PML(N).

At least this way all of you PTI supporters know who to curse

Just let them be.

Suggest members, for their sanity, use the ignore button.

Nothing good can come out of these PDM fanboys. They’ve been conditioned to think corruption is OK. You can’t argue with that.

As much as I would like it but we should not ban them, they are free to have their own opinion.

good to see dormant accounts coming to the rescue of their comrades.

mian nawaz.
Dormant? The forum has been a shit show since PTI was ousted from government… can’t talk about army in a single thread where a but hurt imrando isn’t spewing venom at our armed forces .

Not in favor of supression of opinnion. These mentioned members don't abuse or troll to deserve a ban.They Just post PDM favoring stuff (Which is 90% of times absurd i agree). Lets agree to disagree with respect.

I voted no. I want to be able to tag them when the country goes bankrupt and also when they heavily lose elections.

1671106357309.png

Dormant? The forum has been a shit show since PTI was ousted from government… can’t talk about army in a single thread where a but hurt imrando isn’t spewing venom at our armed forces .
yea seen so many dehadri dar league accounts that its a comedy sketch. I am sure you will provide enough league yahvian and bongian to keep the forum entertained.

Some boot lickers of PDF love these propaGandus more then patwaris :lol:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Back
Top Bottom