What's new

Petition to ban Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez

Do you want Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters
No, freedom of expression should be allowed on this forum otherwise how will you have a dialogue and converse.
Their differing viewpoints although absurd, are rightfully theirs, you are free to disagree with them and ignore them if they get on your nerves but removing them from the forum should not be the way forward.

I can say the same for some Chinese bots on this forum who trumpet their absurdities galore in this forum. Its all a good laugh, just don't take it personally.

Hang those pseudo soldiers of Pakistan who work against its interests. Hang them on Mine-e-Pakistan and make them an example for other traitors.

Dormant? The forum has been a shit show since PTI was ousted from government… can’t talk about army in a single thread where a but hurt imrando isn’t spewing venom at our armed forces .

I was browsing through a thread and saw "Fools_Nightmare" and under his name "BANNED". Was he banned due to this thread? Is this what it has come down to? Someone doesn't agree with your political take and you ban his right to cast his opinion?

Who owns this forum? Can someone tell me? It seems much different than the prior administration.

There is another ugly noora that needs to be banned @Tameem

Screenshot_20221231-104436~2.png

There is another ugly noora that needs to be banned @Tameem

What really needs to happen is everyone spewing hate against Pakistan and Pakistani army needs to be banned. If you people have so much "balls" show me by opening up a thread against Netherlands' military participations in NATO where millions of people were killed in Iraq, etc. No nation would allow you to insult their military online like the abuse I'm seeing and witnessing about Pak Army. Everyone involved need to be banned if "banning" is done properly.

What really needs to happen is everyone spewing hate against Pakistan and Pakistani army needs to be banned. If you people have so much "balls" show me by opening up a thread against Netherlands' military participations in NATO where millions of people were killed in Iraq, etc. No nation would allow you to insult their military online like the abuse I'm seeing and witnessing about Pak Army. Everyone involved need to be banned if "banning" is done properly.

Screenshot_20221231-104436~2.png

"Saaaaar, I am a noora khota and at your service to sell Pakistan"

Back
Top Bottom