What's new

Is Modi intelligent?

As India loses the battle on 27th Feb, 2019 to Pakistan, Modi claims victory and uses it to win in Indian elections.

Now India loses the battle in Galwan to the Chinese, Modi is again claiming victory and will likely use this to win elections in West Bengal & Bihar.

Hence the question, Is Modi intelligent or Indians are low IQ fools?

I say Modi is dumb but Indians are dumber? What do you say?

EXACTLY!

modi is FAR from being intelligent. However like all indians, he is cunning and sly. As dumb as modi is, the indian public is even more dumb than he is.

If Modi is intelligent then think about rest of the population :D

Realistically speaking only about 25 to 30 percent of the Indian population is capable of logically backed intelligent thought. The rest need to be sterilized.

And before I'm accused of anti-India bias, my own parents are of Indian origin. Unless India gets rid of their archaic education system, separate temple and state (not just on paper), and institute elections where only people with acceptable IQ and EQ levels are allowed to vote, amongst other measures , India is lost.

My toddler and infant are 2 and 7 months respectively, and they both possess greater cognitive skills and intelligence than Modidiot

The gap of 5 months is not unnatural at all??

As India loses the battle on 27th Feb, 2019 to Pakistan, Modi claims victory and uses it to win in Indian elections.

Now India loses the battle in Galwan to the Chinese, Modi is again claiming victory and will likely use this to win elections in West Bengal & Bihar.

Hence the question, Is Modi intelligent or Indians are low IQ fools?

I say Modi is dumb but Indians are dumber? What do you say?

Says who? The person who dare not use correct flag?

When did being smart become precondition for being PM for a country? Look at Pakistan who is PM there and who were his predecessors? Remember Britishers are considered as as developed and educated people who did they choose as their leader? Same applies to USA and many other countries

It would have been worth debating if his policies or actions if those are good or bad.

What's point of starting pointless thread with no substance?

@LeGenD

The problem is with us, Indians. Our education system creates a breed that has degrees and diplomas but most of them lack independent critical thinking. They are well informed but informed by whom? The Internet, tv news channels with their barrage of propaganda and lies. I see with horror that even doctors, engineers from well reputed Institutions blindly believe what the likes of Arnab Goswami and Sudhir Chowdhury peddles in the name of 'News'. It is the Indian Society especially the cow belt zone, the archaic fascination for "One man saved us all"showmanship make Modi look smart, which he hardly is. "....jumla samajhte ho naa aap?"

Modi is not intelligent as measured by IQ, however he's Street smart.
This guy knows how to hustle.

Realistically speaking only about 25 to 30 percent of the Indian population is capable of logically backed intelligent thought. The rest need to be sterilized.

Hitler alert! o_O

You should get rid of the Gandhi pic, it doesn't suit you.

Modi is not intelligent as measured by IQ, however he's Street smart.
This guy knows how to hustle.

Modi reminds me of a few close Gujarati friends. They are not anything like him (they're good people, not a criminal like Modi) but I have noticed a few things in common.

My Gujarati friends are great opportunists just like the PM. They know how to strike the iron when it's just red hot, it's a cultural trait which I haven't noticed in any other communities of India (or among people in other countries for that matter).

Also when the situation is not in their favour, they can remain unusually dormant. They're hardly confrontational, and only care about business matters.

Modi is really a product of his surroundings. But too much on the evil side.

But I don't think he's intelligent. He doesn't think through his actions except whatever suits him to win the elections in India. As a Gujarati politician, he only cares about the business matter - of staying in power - at any cost. Everything else be damned. He's an "end justifies the means" person.

Hitler alert! o_O

You should get rid of the Gandhi pic, it doesn't suit you.

Modi reminds me of a few close Gujarati friends. They are not anything like him (they're good people, not a criminal like Modi) but I have noticed a few things in common.

My Gujarati friends are great opportunists just like the PM. They know how to strike the iron when it's just red hot, it's a cultural trait which I haven't noticed in any other communities of India (or among people in other countries for that matter).

Also when the situation is not in their favour, they can remain unusually dormant. They're hardly confrontational, and only care about business matters.

Modi is really a product of his surroundings. But too much on the evil side.

But I don't think he's intelligent. He doesn't think through his actions except whatever suits him to win the elections in India. As a Gujarati politician, he only cares about the business matter - of staying in power - at any cost. Everything else be damned. He's an "end justifies the means" person.
Intelligence is overrated. Trump didn't even know that China and India share a border in a meeting with Modi yet he's a billionaire and leader of a superpower. :suicide2:

Intelligence is overrated. Trump didn't even know that China and India share a border in a meeting with Modi yet he's a billionaire and leader of a superpower. :suicide2:

There are different varieties of measurable intelligence.

a) Abstract intelligence: demonstrated by writers, philosophers, thinkers, and many seasoned politicians.
b) Logical-mathematical intelligence: this closely relates to IQ levels and is generally the reason why scholars, scientists, mathematicians, professors, etc. are ALWAYS thought of as intelligent. Although some don't even know how to tie their own shoe-laces.
c) Spatial intelligence: a fighter pilot, an expert cabbie who knows all the streets, landmarks, and grids like a computerized memory.
d) Musical intelligence:
e) Emotional intelligence: Justin Trudeau would be a good example. He emotionally relates to people well.
f) Psychopathic intelligence: it's a variant of emotional intelligence demonstrated by psychopaths like Narendra Modi and Donald Trump. They're capable of sizing up the other person's mind weakness and then use clever manipulations to get what they want.

Starting from being a tea seller he has risen up to the PM of India!!! He knows how to leverage the adverse circumstances and conditions to his favor! The rest doesn’t even count....

He’s the top most cleverest folk in India for he has beaten all of the rest down....

Starting from being a tea seller he has risen up to the PM of India!!! He knows how to leverage the adverse circumstances and conditions to his favor! The rest doesn’t even count....

He’s the top most cleverest folk in India for he has beaten all of the rest down....
Or majority of the rest are dumber than him :laugh:

With all due respect, if only he could foresee what the nation has devolved to, he would have done Godse a favor and pulled an Azad on himself.

Mahatma Gandhi certainly never endorsed Hitler-like eugenics ideas of sterilization like you just did.

Back
Top Bottom