What's new

Is Modi intelligent?

HalfMoon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
As India loses the battle on 27th Feb, 2019 to Pakistan, Modi claims victory and uses it to win in Indian elections.

Now India loses the battle in Galwan to the Chinese, Modi is again claiming victory and will likely use this to win elections in West Bengal & Bihar.

Hence the question, Is Modi intelligent or Indians are low IQ fools?

I say Modi is dumb but Indians are dumber? What do you say?

Modi is smart in matters pertaining to cementing his own position at the expense of literally anyone else. This is a classic gujrati trait I believe. Otherwise he's dumb as smegma.

His voters are simply easily deceived. People who construct shrines to Donald Trump and bang pots to expel virus outbreaks can't be too smart right?

As India loses the battle on 27th Feb, 2019 to Pakistan, Modi claims victory and uses it to win in Indian elections.

Now India loses the battle in Galwan to the Chinese, Modi is again claiming victory and will likely use this to win elections in West Bengal & Bihar.

It is both!.

I agree with you 100%.
Most of my friends from an Indian background, born in India. I find them highly intelligent but when it comes to a number of issues the level of dumbness they display is truly astonishing. It is like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, truly blind dumbness.

Modi's faces:-
upload_2020-7-7_22-30-29.jpeg

Last edited:
Modi is smart.

He knows how to fool the snake charmers!!

Wah Modi Wah Wah!

Intelligent? bhai kyon Itna mazaaq karte ho

Just watch hi ls propaganda videos , the latest one being the Ladakh hospital visit, guy has 0 self awareness, hes lucky to be born in a country like India

Modi knows how to appeal to the prejudice of his base and how to divide society.

Running a country with sound economic, social and defense policies....no....not at all. This megalomaniac does not even allow the appointment of sound administrators that would infringe upon his decisions. All his administration has is yes men. Yes men that will never tell the emperor he has no clothes.

Indian domestic politics matters more to Modi than National interest. Hindu Muslim riots, tussle with China and Pakistan, annexation of Kashmir, all for local domestic consumption and gimmicks to win election. All these have hurt India as a state but you ll notice that Indian politicians care more about remaining in power than State interests and they ll go to any extend in protecting personal interests. This is peculiar about India.

Indian domestic politics matters more to Modi than National interest. Hindu Muslim riots, tussle with China and Pakistan, annexation of Kashmir, all for local domestic consumption and gimmicks to win election. All these have hurt India as a state but you ll notice that Indian politicians care more about remaining in power than State interests and they ll go to any extend in protecting personal interests. This is peculiar about India.

I would say that Modi is a little smarter than Trump. But can’t market half as good as Trump. Hence, he rely on Bollywood. Where as for Trump, he create a marketing wing that takes on Hollywood.

However, the reality is that both rely on hype vs substance.

Back
Top Bottom