What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200626-225149_Chrome.jpg

These are the types of posts the mods allow about us Karachiites. He changed the title of his post, before it was "Karachi vs State". The mods have no problem with this kind of behaviour. Tell me my Karachiite brothers, are we playing the victim or is this racism? Bharwana aur Moonlight aajayein ge ab mujhe warning denay.

@Starlord @pakpride00090 @Syed1. @PaklovesTurkiye

Last edited:
View attachment 644908

These are the types of posts the mods allow about us Karachiites. He changed the title of his post, before it was "Karachi vs State". The mods have no problem with this kind of behaviour. Tell me my Karachiite brothers, are we playing the victim or is this racism? Bharwana aur Moonlight aajayein ab mujhe warning denay.

Bro...that thread is locked now :)

Chill

See

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/me-v...hun-to-unko-ghussa-bura-lagta-hai-2-0.673225/

View attachment 644908

These are the types of posts the mods allow about us Karachiites. He changed the title of his post, before it was "Karachi vs State". The mods have no problem with this kind of behaviour. Tell me my Karachiite brothers, are we playing the victim or is this racism? Bharwana aur Moonlight aajayein ab mujhe warning denay.

This Ahmet Pasha guy has always posted shit against Karachi with zero consequences. I remember there was another Umar Nawaz or someone who used to post even more racist BS and nobody would take action. The posts would remain there for hours before me or someone else tagged senior mods like Eagle etc.

View attachment 644908

These are the types of posts the mods allow about us Karachiites. He changed the title of his post, before it was "Karachi vs State". The mods have no problem with this kind of behaviour. Tell me my Karachiite brothers, are we playing the victim or is this racism? Bharwana aur Moonlight aajayein ge ab mujhe warning denay.

this is the problem , when we share our grievence with them they say we are playing Victim , when we ask for our rightful funds and projects they remind us about MQM .. they won't ever be happy in any way, than some time after when another Altaf rise in Karachi , they will come with their complain and Traitors titles for us ..

@Moonlight baji tu achi mod hai yaar .. :) other Mod you mention is the parchi guy hahaha

mere tu post achanak se delete ho jate hai , bina kisi report ke hahahaha aur mai report ker ker thak jata hun kabhi action nai hota ..
khula%2Btazad.jpg

Pak Afghan bhai bhai

bilkul hain.

jab afghan mahajireen se tum saste me makaan banwate ho aur roads khudwate ho tab bhai bhai hota ha ya kia hota hai?

baqi ye jinn apke hi nikale huay hain.

14 seat di thi. wo kehta hai Bengali aur Afghan ghairatmand hai Karachi walon se.

mods delete kardenge ye post.

It was only after we complained. These mods are biased as hell.

Bro, trust me....I have been part of this forum for almost 5 years...know some since they were just members and now are moderators...They are not partial.

Sometimes, people take time to understand.

Hey, I am waiting for you to post another Migrant's achievements here :)

This our thread....Tell the Pakistanis what we have done for them. Remind them about our sacrifices.

We have nothing to lose as of now

Bro, trust me....I have been part of this forum for almost 5 years...know some since they were just members and now are moderators...They are not partial.

Sometimes, people take time to understand.

Hey, I am waiting for you to post another Migrant's achievements here :)

This our thread....Tell the Pakistanis what we have done for them. Remind them about our sacrifices.

We have nothing to lose as of now

We do not need to remind them. Hum koi do takkay ke uchhal chakay nahi hain that we need to keep proving our loyalty. When is a Sindhi, Punjabi or Pathan asked to remind about his sacrifices? You are only abetting these racists by kowtowing to them.

We do not need to remind them. Hum koi do takkay ke uchhal chakay nahi hain that we need to keep proving our loyalty. When is a Sindhi, Punjabi or Pathan asked to remind about his sacrifices? You are only abetting these racists by kowtowing to them.

I refuse to bow down in front of Racists....I will never APPEASE them, bro.

But there is a huge majority of people, apart from racists, who may be genuinely interested in reading about us.

No harm in trying....Lets see where it goes...I am also seeing the responses and they are positive so far :)

Never let these racists piss you off, bro...

For every 1 racist, rest of the 9 are good average folks

I refuse to bow down in front of Racists....I will never APPEASE them, bro.

But there is a huge majority of people, apart from racists, who may be genuinely interested in reading about us.

No harm in trying....Lets see where it goes...I am also seeing the responses and they are positive so far :)

Never let these racists piss you off, bro...

For every 1 racist, rest of the 9 are good average folks

You are optimistic, that's good. I am a bit more cynical. The 9 good people out of 10 were also the ones who kept quiet when Bengalis were being slaughtered. I don't have any faith in them.

Wrong. Huge chunk of Military is recruited from Potohar Region. I have heard from soneone that Punjabis make up to 80% of Pakistan Army

Nonsense. It was never 80%. Each district, not just province, has a fixed quota of seats in all branches of the Army. The reason behind the dominance of recruits from Punjab (who weren't all Punjabi) in the army was due to the lack of applicants from other regions. The Army remedied this by reducing the educational and medical criteria (compared to Punjab) for the applicants from the less represented regions, including Sindh. It also provided waivers for them. By 2005 Punjab's share had already reduced to 43%, less than its population percentage. Bet that particular someone didn't mention that.
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/army.htm

Do you see now how ethnic garbage is created and spread in this country?

There is no quota system for Karachi.....

PPP has occupied all our posts and filled with their relatives/family

The promised quota of 40% is not being applied and that too filled with PPP thugs

I'm sorry but CSS recruits on straightforward merit which is made public every single time, it's very transparent. It is also run by the Federal Public Service Commission i.e. the bureaucracy, not the provincial government. Karachi's share is under Urban Sindh's 40% quota and it does receive it in full but does not avail it fully due to a lack of qualifying candidates, neither does Rural Sindh. The numbers are available for every year. PPP and Sindh's provincial government cannot do anything about it.

There is hardly any Urdu speaker you'll find in any Sindh's provincial department

I am illiterate on the provincial departments of Sindh, so you obviously know better than I.

Last edited:
Nonsense. It was never 80%. Each district, not just province, has a fixed quota of seats in all branches of the Army. The reason behind the dominance of recruits from Punjab (which weren't all Punjabi) in the army was due to the lack of applicants from other regions. The Army remedied this by reducing the educational and medical criteria (compared to Punjab) for the applicants from the less represented regions, including Sindh. It also provided waivers for them. By 2005 Punjab's share had already reduced to 43%, less than its population percentage. Bet that particular someone didn't mention that.
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/army.htm

Do you see now how ethnic garbage is created and spread in this country?

I'm sorry but CSS recruits on straightforward merit which is made public every single time, it's very transparent. It is also run by the Federal Public Service Commission i.e. the bureaucracy, not the provincial government. Karachi's share is under Urban Sindh's 40% quota and it does receive it in full but does not avail it fully due to a lack of qualifying candidates, neither does Rural Sindh. The numbers are available for every year. PPP and Sindh's provincial government cannot do anything about it.

I am illiterate on the provincial departments of Sindh, so you obviously know better than I.

Yeh humaray higher authority hain inhe batane do sab kuch. Yeh alag baat hai ke Karachi mein rehte nahi hain but he has more knowledge to school us who have lived in Karachi for generations.

CSS is totally the only method for government subscription. There is no such thing as below grade 17 recruitment which depends on PSP wherr political patronage works. There are certainly no other goverment institutions like Sui gas, KESC and SWB where Muhajirs are deprived of jobs. There are no goverment education quotas or scholarships in which Muhajirs are deprived. There are no goverment tenders in which Muhajir businessmen are overlooked in favor of Sindhis. Muhajir importers don't have to pay extra at customs because sifarish works in virtually every Sindh department.

Nahi nahi in ko sab pata hai. Who even lets such patronising biased people become mods?

Yeh humaray higher authority hain inhe batane do sab kuch. Yeh alag baat hai ke Karachi mein rehte nahi hain but he has more knowledge to school us who have lived in Karachi for generations.

Ah, more garbage narrative in hopes to evade actual facts. Like I said, you have nothing else. You will continue to create and peddle this garbage to further satiate your insecurities born from your ethno-linguistic aims. Obviously, the very credible official federal government source is lying, the same federal government which, according to you, is your salvation.

CSS is totally the only method for government subscription. There is no such thing as below grade 17 recruitment which depends on PSP wherr political patronage works. There are certainly no other goverment institutions like Sui gas, KESC and SWB where Muhajirs are deprived of jobs. There are no goverment education quotas or scholarships in which Muhajirs are deprived. There are no goverment tenders in which Muhajir businessmen are overlooked in favor of Sindhis. Muhajir importers don't have to pay extra at customs because sifarish works in virtually every Sindh department.

Skitter, scatter. Hilariously desperate, pathetic and futile. Anyway,

My post was directly in response to claims that the CSS recruitment quota is biased and not being made available to Karachi. Didn't you say before on this very thread that all Karachiites have to compete for 2-3 CSS seats only?

Was not about the provincial government posts, as I clearly stated in the very same post.

Who even lets such patronising biased people become mods?

Those who don't pander to ethnic hatred only to satisfy their own insecurities? Definitely not those who only have whinny rhetoric against facts.

It was only after we complained. These mods are biased as hell.

Woe is you, eh?

That thread has been acted against by the mods. Yet you still whine.

You however were let go easy by the very same mods when you showed your true size and hurled abuse at me, just because you had no answer to your lies. Lucky you hurled it at me, had it been at anyone else I would have sent you packing.

Last edited:
Ah, more garbage narrative in hopes to evade actual facts. Like I said, you have nothing else. You will continue to create and peddle this garbage to further satiate your insecurities born from your ethno-linguistic aims. Obviously, the very credible official federal government source is lying, the same federal government which, according to you, is your salvation.

Skitter, scatter. Hilariously desperate, pathetic and futile. Anyway,

My post was directly in response to claims that the CSS recruitment quota is biased and not being made available to Karachi. Didn't you say before on this very thread that all Karachiites have to compete for 2-3 CSS seats only?

Was not about the provincial government posts, as I clearly stated in the very same post.

Yup, lies and nonsense does not hide as easy these days.

Those who don't pander to ethnic hatred only to satisfy their own insecurities? Definitely those who provide proof to actual facts and not garbage whinny rhetoric with every single one of their posts.

Woe is you, eh?

That thread has been acted against by the mods. Yet you still whine.

You however were let go easy by the very same mods when you showed your true two-bit self and hurled abuse at me, just because you had no answer to your lies. Lucky you hurled it at me, had it been at anyone else I would have sent you packing.

Woe is you.

Okay cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom