What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have taken administrative control of the city by force, trust me if that happened they would not only fulfill the demands of their own voters they would have fulfilled the desire of people who didn't vote for them. Is federal government more powerful or Sindh government? Let the khusra Billoo bark in the media. Karachiites gave 14 seats to PTI to have their problems solved not for them to hide behind 18th amendment.
PTI and Imran khan didn't think about karachi at all that is bitter truth. His main focus was and is punjab and he will loose election next time from karachi.

Ayub Khan should have taken all the Indian Muhajireen along with him when he shifted the capital to Islamabad. That would have solved all the problems of Karachi.

PPP ka jiyala apna racism nahi dikhaye ga tou woh jiyala kese hua? Abay bol le jitna Indian bolna hai humein, Karachi tou hum alag karke rahain ge beta. Teri naak ke neeche se alag karein ge. Aur nahi chalay gi PPP ki manmaani.

They could have taken administrative control of the city by force, trust me if that happened they would not only fulfill the demands of their own voters they would have fulfilled the desire of people who didn't vote for them. Is federal government more powerful or Sindh government? Let the khusra Billoo bark in the media. Karachiites gave 14 seats to PTI to have their problems solved not for them to hide behind 18th amendment.

By force formula will create mess.

Sir aman chahia Karachi mai sab se pehly, phir rokhi sokhi Kha kr guzara kr lain gain. Lakin bacho ko well education dain gain or phir foreign country mai bacho ki settled job.
PPP ka jiyala apna racism nahi dikhaye ga tou woh jiyala kese hua? Abay bol le jitna Indian bolna hai humein, Karachi tou hum alag karke rahain ge beta. Teri naak ke neeche se alag karein ge. Aur nahi chalay gi PPP ki manmaani.
alag krny se muraad li jati hai pakistan se alag hoga jb k ap pakistan k sath lakin sindh se alag hony ka keh rhy hain i think? Apna soba ya federal territory ki demand hai apki.
Lagta hai apny ne wo slogan nhi suna.
"Marso marso sindh na deso".

We must go back to pre 1973 unitary government system when there was no province. The entire republic must be divided into counties. The federation system of having provinces has created endemic corruption and terrorism in the county. It was the criminal gangs of ZA Bhutto which did the irreparable damages to Pakistan.

By force formula will create mess.

Sir aman chahia Karachi mai sab se pehly, phir rokhi sokhi Kha kr guzara kr lain gain. Lakin bacho ko well education dain gain or phir foreign country mai bacho ki settled job.

alag krny se muraad li jati hai pakistan se alag hoga jb k ap pakistan k sath lakin sindh se alag hony ka keh rhy hain i think? Apna soba ya federal territory ki demand hai apki.
Lagta hai apny ne wo slogan nhi suna.
"Marso marso sindh na deso".
Sindh ka tou batwara hoga. Thar ke Hindu aur ghareeb awaam ko bhi azad karwaien ge PPP se aur Karachi ko bhi. Bohot ho gayi inn waderon ki badmashi

Isn't it in Balochistan?

I am glad its official now. Good for the image of Balochistan

We must go back to pre 1973 unitary government system when there was no province. The entire republic must be divided into counties. The federation system of having provinces has created endemic corruption and terrorism in the county. It was the criminal gangs of ZA Bhutto which did the irreparable damages to Pakistan.
Bhutto was the biggest curse for Pakistan. All of his supporters should be tried for treason. Broke our country in half. Aaj hum dunya ka sab se powerful Muslim country hotay agar Bangladesh na banna hota. 400 million people with an economy bigger than Turkey.

Please avoid racism or abusive posting or I will thread ban.

Zyada bak bak na warna Altaf ki saari najaiz aulaadon ko one way ticket kara ke waheen wapis bhej denge jahan se aye thay.

Anyone who speaks for Karachi is not Altafist....DICKHEAD

Karachi people has buried MQM and voted PTI.

Urdu speakers ne ye mulk is liey nh banaya tha k tum ko azadi dilwa kar khud wapis chalein jaien

Urdu speakers agar gaye wapis to phir Sindhis bhi dobara hinduoun ki ghulami me jaeinge....

Urdu speakers freed Sindhis from clutches of Hindu Waderas and now its time to remove Muslim waderas

Karachi is mini-Pakistan. And there are many direct parallels between the situations in Pakistan and Karachi. If Karachi is in trouble, Pakistan is in trouble. If Karachi is flourishing, Pakistan will be flourishing, in sha Allah.
I have written that earlier, and I am writing that once again. Karachi and Hyderabad should be separated from Sindh and should be made a separate province. Give Karachi and Hyderabad to Jamat e Islami as in past. These cities have a history that they perform best under Jamat e Islami.

Karachi is mini-Pakistan. And there are many direct parallels between the situations in Pakistan and Karachi. If Karachi is in trouble, Pakistan is in trouble. If Karachi is flourishing, Pakistan will be flourishing, in sha Allah.
I have written that earlier, and I am writing that once again. Karachi and Hyderabad should be separated from Sindh and should be made a separate province. Give Karachi and Hyderabad to Jamat e Islami as in past. These cities have a history that they perform best under Jamat e Islami.

Jamat -e- Islami did good for Karachi. Naimatullah khan did good for karachi.

Quaid wanted Karachi to be capital of Pakistan, this was not acceptable to Govt instead they moved the capital barely a stone's throw away from LOC. Amazingly stupid decision.

Harsh but true.
You are wrong here. Actually they wanted the capital to be near Khushab. a new city was established just few kilometers south from there. Juhrabad was established and was considered for capital.

Last edited:
Jamat -e- Islami did good for Karachi. Naimatullah khan did good for karachi.
He was my wife's nana. Passed away recently thousands of people came out to his namaz-e-janaza. Even though he wasn't political in the latter part of his life. Very righteous and self made man. Allah gave him so much izzat Alhumdulilah.

He has seven sons none of them in politics. Funnily in their youth the sons were jazbaati and like PTI youth tigers of today (but for JI) and Bhutto and his goons/police used to beat them up and lock them up on false charges etc.

I fondly remember his days as mayor. Those were very good for Karachi.

Anyone who speaks for Karachi is not Altafist....DICKHEAD

Karachi people has buried MQM and voted PTI.

Urdu speakers ne ye mulk is liey nh banaya tha k tum ko azadi dilwa kar khud wapis chalein jaien

Urdu speakers agar gaye wapis to phir Sindhis bhi dobara hinduoun ki ghulami me jaeinge....

Urdu speakers freed Sindhis from clutches of Hindu Waderas and now its time to remove Muslim waderas
Yes. Exactly. This Altafist label for every Urdu speaker has gotten stale and overused.

Ek dafa azaadi dilwayi thi 1947 mein. Ab doosri dafa hum Karachi ke saath saath Thar ke ghareebon ko bhi inn Bhutto ke jiyalo se azaadi dilwayen ge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom