What's new

Is It Time To Leave Pakistan? Ft. Syed Muzamil Hasan

Only people still in Pakistan are either rich or those that can’t afford travel or get a visa.
I am not a rich man, but I can afford a visa, had opportunities in the past --- I decided to put my energies here, I have no regrets, even in current economic crisis, I earn good enough, Alhamdulillah.

Nowadays, literally every person i meet wants to escape. If so much good n talented ppl leave, what kind of trash will we be left with? Mostly the filth mullahs.
mentally strong will be left, sissy's and pussy cats will leave.

So the way I see it, no one owes this country or any country anything. UNLESS the nation or adopted nation has somehow blessed you in some way (rare)
I can understand why Jews would be proud of their nation, or Saudi's being proud. They get high living standards, have actual achievements in terms of military and economy. And their government has their backs. Here is a law of the jungle, those with the biggest sticks suppress those with no sticks. A very primitive system.Unless you belong to the class with the sticks, your loyaly is foolish and you are a tool.

There are still quite a lot of educated, patriots who are staying in Pakistan by choice. They believe in bringing some positive change by staying here in Pakistan instead of leaving.

Last edited:
Tomorrow PTI will be back in power and they'll claim Pakistan is heaven on earth.
Just PTI propaganda.

@Clutch mian,

What about bona fide non-Muslims- Hindus, Xtians, Mirzais- do they stay? or do they leave?

Regards

There are still quite a lot of educated, patriots who are staying in Pakistan by choice. They believe in bringing some positive change by staying here in Pakistan instead of leaving.
Things are changing. There is a nascent startup culture forming in Pakistan. If universities or training courses can impart better skills used in today's industry, it could be synergistic. I think OSP can help out to by sharing industrial expertise or even be angel investors.

PTI had a good program in place for small businesses and startups. There was also PIAC which had courses on big data. Pakistan has a lot of catching up to do in technology. OSP can help in that regard.

The above applies to software industry. 3D printers can help startups bring manufacturing to Pakistan.

338365190_5481214658646132_71574072080238646_n.png

Back
Top Bottom