What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

Poverty-In-Pakistan.jpg

Pehlay awam ko pira, likha lo! Khuda ka khoaf karo...
Yes 93% literacy of Palestine putting Israel on his knees. In three years they will completely empty all occupied areas
http://www.ps.undp.org/content/dam/papp/docs/Publications/UNDP-papp-research-PHDR2015Education.pdf

Call it HATF-X ,Target -X .
Why name them after Arab invaders? Kinda arbitrary.
Rubbish Sick-ular mentality.
Our Islam originated from Arabia and our Holy book in in Arabic. I don't know about you, but proud muslims like me have no problem in changing my language to arabic.

I like your post but I just want to make some corrections. The French M-51 plume seems to be 3 times its length and not 4 while Shaheen-III plume is slightly longer than its length around 1.2 times. Just to reduce the amount of the perceived effort required to develop a solid fuel motor for an ICBM. By the why can't be launch an ICBM from deep inside our territory to avoid interceptions by any ABMs of the enemy. I don't think India will be fool enough to places its ABM very close to the border and risk being easily taken out by Pakistan. So a comb of liquid and solid fuel stages should do the trick.
Both Shaheen-3 and Ababeel have a Liquid fueled third stage and thats the way we should go.
Once the solid fueled first stage has put the missile out of harms way quickly enough,then a slower but longer burning liquid stage can take over.

Poverty-In-Pakistan.jpg

Pehlay awam ko pira, likha lo! Khuda ka khoaf karo...
AGR khuda ka khoof krny see if awam parh skti to sara Pakistan parha likha hota. Vote to hm log unparh ko dety Hain aur phr un see education reforms ki umeeed. Toba toba

AGR khuda ka khoof krny see if awam parh skti to sara Pakistan parha likha hota. Vote to hm log unparh ko dety Hain aur phr un see education reforms ki umeeed. Toba toba
Government has a major role and duty to educate it's citizens, no doubt about it. Do you think the vote cast in the ballot box is representative of the poorest and most impoverished in our society? Civil society also has a role to play, keep dumping everything on politicians. Waiting for a great knight in shiny Armour to come to our rescue.

Just remember that the knight in shining armor is shining because s/he has not yet been tested in battle :). If only missile could make a nation productive and uplift society we would be like Singapore right now. Instead... Hat per hat tharey muntazir e farda ho!

Yes 93% literacy of Palestine putting Israel on his knees. In three years they will completely empty all occupied areas
http://www.ps.undp.org/content/dam/papp/docs/Publications/UNDP-papp-research-PHDR2015Education.pdf

Beta jee to compare Palestine to Pakistan shows how limited your own comprehension skills are. To compare an occupied territory with a population of of less than Islamabad with all of Pakistan.... Just sit down and put your brain in gear before you mouth is in motion!

we should develop submarine launch icbm and also land based like df41

Have i just red a thread about PDF Members wish list, one want sub launched icbm the other one wants a pointy noise another have issue with name, there is even one that dont want an icbm.
Guys wtf we cant even agree on a imaginary fucking missile.

U have a non sensical approach to things, merging two separate issues together to orchestrate confusion points to ulterior motives.

And what ulterior motives are those? Pray tell?

We have no missiles designed to hit anything beyond the threat we face from India, that's a necessary part of our deterrence and all of our focus is dedicated to that end. We have no ICBM, nor do we need one. Especially not for the US.

Yes we have uneasy relations with the US, but we're not enemies. We've never been at war with them and probably never will be. And even if the situation was worse, what would an ICBM change?

The US' greatest offensive tools for jumped-up pipsqueak nations who've acquired nukes isn't war, it's sanctions, economic damage, diplomatic and political damage at every level. They can do us harm without firing a single bullet, what's more, far from an ICBM changing that, it would only add further justification for taking such action against Pakistan. Right now, most of the world is not against us in the way the Trump administration is, what members are asking for would be sure to change that.

North Korea's diplomatic strategy is certainly a bad one for us to follow.

We have no missiles designed to hit anything beyond the threat we face from India, that's a necessary part of our deterrence and all of our focus is dedicated to that end. We have no ICBM, nor do we need one. Especially not for the US.

Yes we have uneasy relations with the US, but we're not enemies. We've never been at war with them and probably never will be. And even if the situation was worse, what would an ICBM change?

The US' greatest offensive tools for jumped-up pipsqueak nations who've acquired nukes isn't war, it's sanctions, economic damage, diplomatic and political damage at every level. They can do us harm without firing a single bullet, what's more, far from an ICBM changing that, it would only add further justification for taking such action against Pakistan. Right now, most of the world is not against us in the way the Trump administration is, what members are asking for would be sure to change that.

North Korea's diplomatic strategy is certainly a bad one for us to follow.

Agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom