What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India say hello to my good friend

shaheen2.jpg

Are you serious? We're not the ones that have 400 million people living under poverty. Or have more poor people living under poverty then 26 African countries. Nice attempt at trolling

The unequal distribution of assets and resources amongst our population that has long been the bane of India bro.

ayesha_takia_1.jpg

ayesha_takia_1.jpg

Ayesha_Takia1.jpg

Ayesha_Takia_11.jpg

ayesha_takia1.jpg

Cheers, Doc

The unequal distribution of assets and resources amongst our population that has long been the bane of India bro.

ayesha_takia_1.jpg

ayesha_takia_1.jpg

Ayesha_Takia1.jpg

Ayesha_Takia_11.jpg

ayesha_takia1.jpg

Cheers, Doc

I'm not a "bro" and I hope thats not what you consider good looking

Cheers, Doc

Excavation of natural resources has to be promoted in private sectors with healthy competition and sustainable discoveries of new untapped resources which is a keen factor inorder to satisfy the needs of a hungry population who are in need of resources at a cheap rate.

Assets uneven or even its an asset . People thrive for growth and the bulge in economy is always related to service industry.

Hope the indices of sensex always remain in the upward position so that the participating parties always gets the right returns for their investments.

I'm not a "bro" and I hope thats not what you consider good looking

If you're not a "bro" then you are endocrinologically challenged to appreciate my post.

And no, it was not about the looks either ..... which 99% of both Indian and Pakistani "bros" out there got a long time back.

There is so much "more" to life than just plain looks.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. SOCOM bro, any corresponding racially superior specimens from your end would be highly appreciated by us racially disadvantaged Indians here.

Last edited:
Why u people are fighting like kids?

Average height of Pakistani's is higher as compared to Indians, then why comparing heights?

Why u people are saying Pakistanis are poor, when there is more poverty in india?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom