What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surrender1.jpg

who is looking taller?????????????

I have never seen even a USA citizen boast like that.but you creepy people are so confident?:what::what:
Our 7-7 foot soldiers are enough to take out you weak chinese.

Wow shoot, scary, 7-7 foot soldiers? do you mean some creepy people like that poor guy who is eating dirt?:rofl:

ilw3595.gif
:smitten:

Breaking news!!!! netherlands has the best army... coz they are among the tallest of people in the world..

How more stupid can some members go :hitwall::hitwall:

You people can NEVER be better than us. Taller, More Attractive, Physically Stronger. Thats why you want to go to war with us! LOL

:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
You people can NEVER look like us. Taller, More Attractive, Stronger. Thats why you want to go to war with us! LOL

Haa... so that was the real reason..

Genius... brother genius. hats off :cheers:

i think India should go war with brasil and Venezuela too.. they are also beautiful.. goddamit can somebody tell it it to the ministry of defense please..

see natural beauty without artifical make up Mehreen Raheel

virsa.14.jpg

No make up??/ you got to be kidding me.

Last edited:
i dont get it. SOCOM writes so much offtopic anti-india BS and the mods let it go?

Let it go man.

Its simply the frustration of a Pakistani in the US. And all the baggage that brings with it.

Let him vent.

SOCOM please post some more photos of your pretty girls man.

We love Pakistani girls. :smitten:

Cheers, Doc

P.S. I used to know a girl in school who looked a lot like the one in purple.

Though i didn't know she was a Pakistani exchange student at the time. :rofl:

Last edited:
Well, looks like the original poster was itching for a fight.

Seriously, replying to pure garbage from ahmed qureshi / moin ansari is just stupid. They represent the completely delusional, supremacist, hate driven side of pakistan. This side is not their own friend either as normal pakistanis find out everyday.

You will not see any sensible pakistani posters here posting or discussing such demagogy and i know many actually know who funds and promotes these people in pakistan.

so if anyone wants to parade their own hatred and brainwashed intellect, just chuckle and move on. don't even waste your pity on them as they are just itching for a fight, just deny that ;)

Our singers are even better! :lol: Thats why India steals our songs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom