What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was correct then Pakistani Idune no doubt.

No make up??/ you got to be kidding me.

2mehreen_rahil1.jpg

Pakistanis are so insecure that they have nightmares about India attacking them.

Militarily You are absolutely in a hopeless position against India.

That is why you are seeing GHOSTS every where.

I don't even know what to say to this "post" The pot is calling the kettle black.

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO WHY INDIA WANTS WAR WITH PAKISTAN​

:bunny::bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
More pretty girls please.Would love to see some in anything other than traditional wear.

Yaar SOCOM, your girls may be pretty but Indian girls have better figures and are better endowed ......

Must be our superior genes! Or maybe simply better nutrition in a richer country?

Cheers, Doc

Well, if only if India itching for a fight, do think twice after watching this video;
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This thread just keeps on going on and on and on, fed by testosterone-fueled sparring teenagers on both sides, but fails to achieve anything but amusements for us old farts. Woohoo

Are you serious? We're not the ones that have 400 million people living under poverty. Or have more poor people living under poverty then 26 African countries. Nice attempt at trolling

Well, if only if India itching for a fight, do think twice after watching this video;
:cheers:

Confusiussss say no video but pics..... we want pics .. dude atleast learn from SOCOM , appreciate his thread and dont derail it.

Please its a request.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;1010572 said:
WhAT the **** why is a indian singing with pakistn flag :blink: :rofl: :blink:

He's not indian, he's a Pakistani Sikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom