What's new

Is India gonna be a new Israel for USA???

Here's an idea. How about Pakistan trying to develop its own foreign policy and foreign influence without being fixated on India and its policy? Since its creation, Pakistan has been India fixated and look how far that has taken Pakistan

The Indian community only grew through immigration which is a great deal harder now in the US. Their influence is also highly overrated, how many have served in government aside Haley?
there's Ro Khanna and Pramila Jaypal in congress, both are very left wing and associated with the 'justice democrats'.. Cenk Uygur's guys, basically.

The Indian community only grew through immigration which is a great deal harder now in the US. Their influence is also highly overrated, how many have served in government aside Haley?

Kamala Harris, Tulsi Gabbard, Pramila Jaypal,Satish Hiremath, Atul keshap are just few examples, perhaps some Pakistani residing there can further tell about this, which i know but, as i said, this isn't about present but in future India will have much clout.

Here's an idea. How about Pakistan trying to develop its own foreign policy and foreign influence without being fixated on India and its policy? Since its creation, Pakistan has been India fixated and look how far that has taken Pakistan

First of all, we can't ignore you because India is always belligerent towards us so our Existence depends on our policy of "how much we make ourselves prepared vis-a-vis India in every Respect".

2nd, we have Kashmir which keeps intact both Countries in one or the other way so until n unless we get these problems sorted, we both can't let each other go anywhere.

Every one knows that Israel has huge clout on US, its Foreign policy, its Congress, its Hollywood, its Business etc through its Jewish diaspora. Because of this clout it's obvious that Israel has been serving its interest in Middle East n around the world. With the Advent of rising INDIAN diaspora we are being shown the
Indian clout as well in US especially vis-a-vis its policy towards Pakistan. One of the reasons behind Pak-us fragile relationship can b traced back to these warmly relationship n clout of India over US through its vibrant diaspora serving Distinguishingly in different fields.

INDIAN case is also distinguished in sense that it is mostly two way relation because of its Vibrant Economy at home n its stature vis-a-vis china while Israel seems to be more dependent on US for its economy, defense n even for its legitimacy.

In coming days, US president is expected to participate in the Gathering of INDIAN hindus society n perhaps this is the first time that we are seeing a pm of another country rallying for US president, as far as my memory reminds me that it's only Israeli jews who have organized such phenomenon before. So are we right in asking question that India is gonna b a new Israel for USA??

This scenario is something Pakistan should b ready to counter.

Your comments are highly appreciated...

Absolutely NOT. indians don't have a high enough racial IQ to be like the Jews/Israelis. Also, the indians have NOTHING in common with the REAL American elite in terms of race, genetics, DNA, culture, heritage, religion etc. In the long term, the Americans and the West don't want india to be too powerful that they take an even bigger slice of the Global economic cake that they are currently taking. As far as America and the West is concerned, their agenda for india is to be a market to sell their goods and be an irritant to China.

Unfortunately, the strategists and "think tanks" in both India and Pakistan are fixated by hate for each other. They cannot come up with independent policy on how to have progressive political systems in both countries.

Kamala Harris, Tulsi Gabbard, Pramila Jaypal,Satish Hiremath, Atul keshap are just few examples, perhaps some Pakistani residing there can further tell about this, which i know but, as i said, this isn't about present but in future India will have much clout.

First of all, we can't ignore you because India is always belligerent towards us so our Existence depends on our policy of "how much we make ourselves prepared vis-a-vis India in every Respect".

2nd, we have Kashmir which keeps intact both Countries in one or the other way so until n unless we get these problems sorted, we both can't let each other go anywhere.

indians don't have a high enough racial IQ to be as successful as the Jews or clout over a superpower like america:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

The above also explains why indians NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced technologies or sciences even though there are over 1.4 billion of them worldwide.

Absolutely NOT. indians don't have a high enough racial IQ to be like the Jews/Israelis. Also, the indians have NOTHING in common with the REAL American elite in terms of race, genetics, DNA, culture, heritage, religion etc. In the long term, the Americans and the West don't want india to be too powerful that they take an even bigger slice of the Global economic cake that they are currently taking. As far as America and the West is concerned, their agenda for india is to be a market to sell their goods and be an irritant to China.
Interesting.

But even jews differ on different criteria from US elite n Religion is one of them....

Interesting.

But even jews differ on different criteria from US elite n Religion is one of them....

But they both believe in an Abrahamic faith, with a Zionist belief in the rapture. Also, the Jewish and American elite are both members of the White European races which indians are NOT.

But they both believe in an Abrahamic faith, with a Zionist belief in the rapture. Also, the Jewish and American elite are both members of the White European races which indians are NOT.
If this argument is taken then question arises why did Black Africans rise quintessentially? We can't ignore the contribution of Africans towards US society but they couldn't do something like jews did to Israel is just because they represented a race not a country..

I would be careful comparing Israel and India in terms of its relationship with the United States, it's an example of false equivalence. Israel-US relations are unique in that it doesn't really make strategic sense. The relationship relies mostly on cultural-religious grounds. Israel controls Jerusalem, which is holy ground for a mostly Christian nation like US

India, on the other hand, has no such connection with the US. Their relations are mostly a convergence of interests, specifically China. This alliance between India and US will always be a tenuous one as there is mistrust on both sides, dating back to the Cold War. India always followed an independent foreign policy and this has not changed under Modi.

If this argument is taken then question arises why did Black Africans rise quintessentially? We can't ignore the contribution of Africans towards US society but they couldn't do something like jews did to Israel is just because they represented a race not a country..

Black African success in America has not benefited Africa in ANY way. Neither will indian success or failure in America.

Black African success in America has not benefited Africa in ANY way. Neither will indian success or failure in America.
I replied already. They couldn't contribute because they represented a race not a country.
Just imagine that INDIAN pm providing a helping hand to US presidential nominees then wouldn't India bargain favorable policies afterwards from the same person if get elected???

Anyways, we can agree on this that the diaspora of a country helps it to influence other country's policies. 1 thing, it's Modi who somehow developed Diaspora-policy, wherever he goes he does meet with indian origin people. @cloud4000

I replied already. They couldn't contribute because they represented a race not a country.
Just imagine that INDIAN pm providing a helping hand to US presidential nominees then wouldn't India bargain favorable policies afterwards from the same person if get elected???

Anyways, we can agree on this that the diaspora of a country helps it to influence other country's policies. 1 thing, it's Modi who somehow developed Diaspora-policy, wherever he goes he does meet with indian origin people. @cloud4000

That in no way helps india or it's citizens. Whenever an indian does anything, however small, other indians make out as if it is something spectacular and that india is now going to become a superpower. This is a retarded bollywood trait that seems to be embedded in the DNA of all indians.

They’re not in government just like I said, and no they won’t have clout in the future either.

Back
Top Bottom