What's new

Is India gonna be a new Israel for USA???

hassan zohaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Every one knows that Israel has huge clout on US, its Foreign policy, its Congress, its Hollywood, its Business etc through its Jewish diaspora. Because of this clout it's obvious that Israel has been serving its interest in Middle East n around the world. With the Advent of rising INDIAN diaspora we are being shown the
Indian clout as well in US especially vis-a-vis its policy towards Pakistan. One of the reasons behind Pak-us fragile relationship can b traced back to these warmly relationship n clout of India over US through its vibrant diaspora serving Distinguishingly in different fields.

INDIAN case is also distinguished in sense that it is mostly two way relation because of its Vibrant Economy at home n its stature vis-a-vis china while Israel seems to be more dependent on US for its economy, defense n even for its legitimacy.

In coming days, US president is expected to participate in the Gathering of INDIAN hindus society n perhaps this is the first time that we are seeing a pm of another country rallying for US president, as far as my memory reminds me that it's only Israeli jews who have organized such phenomenon before. So are we right in asking question that India is gonna b a new Israel for USA??

This scenario is something Pakistan should b ready to counter.

Your comments are highly appreciated...

Last edited:
Every one knows that Israel has huge clout on US, its Foreign policy, its Congress, its Hollywood, its Business etc through its Jewish diaspora. Because of this clout it's obvious that Israel has been serving its interest in Middle East n around the world. With the Advent of rising INDIAN diaspora we are being shown the
Indian clout as well in US especially vis-a-vis its policy towards Pakistan. One of the reasons behind Pak-us fragile relationship can b traced back to these warmly relationship n clout of India over US through its vibrant diaspora serving Distinguishingly in different fields.

INDIAN case is also distinguished in sense that it is mostly two way relation because of its Vibrant Economy at home n its stature vis-a-vis china while Israel seems to be more dependent on US for its economy, defense n even for its legitimacy.

In coming days, US president is expected to participate in the Gathering of INDIAN hindus society n perhaps this is the first time that we are seeing a pm of another country rallying for US president, as far as my memory reminds me that it's only Israeli jews who have organized such phenomenon before. So are we right in asking question that India is gonna b a new Israel for USA??

No India is big. They will support it as long as it rivals China but they will never let it become more powerful than they want. They don't want another competition.

No, theyre mindset is changing.
Vs China they know India poses no use to them.
In terms of trade, despite the prospects India has outsmarted the US and is taking more advantage of US in trade and they have figured this out now. A lot of other countries getting weary of their hard bargaining tactics as well.

No India is big. They will support it as long as it rivals China but they will never let it become more powerful than they want. They don't want another competition.
But Indian clout on US policy making circles is increasing day by day. Look ar the Congressman Ro Khanna, tulsi gabbard n many others. In future, they will exert more pressure than now if they become many in numbers.

But Indian clout on US policy making circles is increasing day by day. Look ar the Congressman Ro Khanna, tulsi gabbard n many others. In future, they will exert more pressure than now if they become many in numbers.
As I said it is just to counter chinese.There is a limit.

As I said it is just to counter chinese.There is a limit.
China is gonna b there for long time both in terms of its Existence n Economic power so the longer they will support India the longer will b the time for India to get clout.
Sundar pichai, indra noyyi, ajay singh etc are gaining control of Big 10 n still we can expect India will not b able to control US??

Imo, If US is using india to counter China then definitely india is using US to control US too..

China is gonna b there for long time both in terms of its Existence n Economic power so the longer they will support India the longer will b the time for India to get clout.
Sundar pichai, indra noyyi, ajay singh etc are gaining control of Big 10 n still we can expect India will not b able to control US??

Imo, If US is using india to counter China then definitely india is using US to control US too..
Look Israel is different. It cannot survive without US. In same way India is different from Israel.
CEOs are just there to sign some papers. Real thing happens in other places

Look Israel is different. It cannot survive without US. In same way India is different from Israel.
CEOs are just there to sign some papers. Real thing happens in other places
Buddy hold on.. perhaps u missed what CEO is supposed to do n the moral motivation one gets if his country men leads the one of biggest MNC irrespective of the financial clout in policy making of that country

Israel n India share multiple similarities like they both are Occupiers n try to find out their legitimacy thrgh US in different sense etc...

Anyways, thanks for taking part in this..

Buddy hold on.. perhaps u missed what CEO is supposed to do n the moral motivation one gets if his country men leads the one of biggest MNC irrespective of the financial clout in policy making of that country

Israel n India share multiple similarities like they both are Occupiers n try to find out their legitimacy thrgh US in different sense etc...

Anyways, thanks for taking part in this..
Having control and gaining morale are two different things.

This scenario is something Pakistan should b ready to counter.

Nope recent trade disputes, the S-400 deal, statements on Kashmir etc clearly show that there will be no such relationship. The Indians know the US is looking for short term goals so understand this.
I see the US slowly becoming more disconnected from areas outside its immediate concern.

As for Trump tagging along at Modi's rally in the US, it's only to appease to the Indian-origin voters in the US.

Nope recent trade disputes, the S-400 deal, statements on Kashmir etc clearly show that there will be no such relationship. The Indians know the US is looking for short term goals so understand this.
I see the US slowly becoming more disconnected from areas outside its immediate concern.
I agree with you but we should not consider the immediate fall outs of Foreign policy the main goals of it. Despite the fact that they suffer some problems in managing relationships with US but we should also consider the fact that India finds its interest converged with of USA'S n this is simply make India a natural ally for years to come of USA. Above all of the present fall outs, we should not forget that indian diaspora is getting bigger n bigger with the passage of time in every field like in US foreign office, defense, education, business n most important in the Ruling class such as Tulsi Gabbard is one of the contenders of Presidency n this makes my point valid. No doubt they can suffer lots of defeats right now n in near future but in future we must hedge our bets against this situation.

US may be loosing its power but we should not consider its totally Defeat. They're here for time to come even they loose their Superpower status n we should consider this. Russia still musters up enough clout to meddle in developments of different regions...

The short answer is no. Israel is a unique case for reasons known to everyone.

The India US partnership/alliance/friendship is purely transactional. They do see some value in India as a counterweight to China because of the growing naval power which can assist in maintaining "freedom of navigation" in the SCS, and of course it's a huge market for US goods and services and potential military sales.

I agree with you but we should not consider the immediate fall outs of Foreign policy the main goals of it. Despite the fact that they suffer some problems in managing relationships with US but we should also consider the fact that India finds its interest converged with of USA'S n this is simply make India a natural ally for years to come of USA. Above all of the present fall outs, we should not forget that indian diaspora is getting bigger n bigger with the passage of time in every field like in US foreign office, defense, education, business n most important in the Ruling class such as Tulsi Gabbard is one of the contenders of Presidency n this makes my point valid. No doubt they can suffer lots of defeats right now n in near future but in future we must hedge our bets against this situation.

US may be loosing its power but we should not consider its totally Defeat. They're here for time to come even they loose their Superpower status n we should consider this. Russia still musters up enough clout to meddle in developments of different regions...

The Indian community only grew through immigration which is a great deal harder now in the US. Their influence is also highly overrated, how many have served in government aside Haley?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom