What's new

Is IMF playing hardball with GHQ/PDM to extract guarantee reduction on nukes and missiles activity?

AA_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fellow Pakistani PDFers,

Last night during dinner, a thought occurred to me - is IMF purposely playing hardball with this government in order to get more leverage over Pakistan strategic weapons in order to downsize and downgrade them.

Think about it, IMF said no to a bailout (which is understandable), but then Dar lashed out against the IMF and specifically bringing up missiles and nukes (per the other thread).

We have a saying in the US, where there is smoke, there is fire.

For a thoroughly corrupt mafia state like Pakistan, where key decision makers park their earnings in foreign accounts and most have dual citizenships, I don’t think it’s out of the question that these crooks will sell whatever assets they can to get their hands on fresh currency to then steal.

Although things are bad for the common man, a part of me thinks this is an artificially created economic turmoil to get money from the IMF so it can be siphoned off like before.

I understand some people hesitant to discuss the nukes and or don’t like the facts that OSPs are giving their inputs, but this is important to me as I still have investments in Pakistan and those weapons serve as a strategic deterrent to many enemies.

What do you guys think?

Given that (per former corrupt fascist COAS Bajwa) that even the COAS has no control over his own institution with lower level officers doing whatever criminal activity they want, the Army and PDM should step aside.

Hi, long time no talk. We spoke over Twitter a few years ago.

Yes, it’s a pure mafioso state with small thinking. I could see why they failed miserably at war. The inability to think strategically and understand the downstream impacts of their decision.

Fellow Pakistani PDFers,

Last night during dinner, a thought occurred to me - is IMF purposely playing hardball with this government in order to get more leverage over Pakistan strategic weapons in order to downsize and downgrade them.

Think about it, IMF said no to a bailout (which is understandable), but then Dar lashed out against the IMF and specifically bringing up missiles and nukes (per the other thread).

We have a saying in the US, where there is smoke, there is fire.

For a thoroughly corrupt mafia state like Pakistan, where key decision makers park their earnings in foreign accounts and most have dual citizenships, I don’t think it’s out of the question that these crooks will sell whatever assets they can to get their hands on fresh currency to then steal.

Although things are bad for the common man, a part of me thinks this is an artificially created economic turmoil to get money from the IMF so it can be siphoned off like before.

I understand some people hesitant to discuss the nukes and or don’t like the facts that OSPs are giving their inputs, but this is important to me as I still have investments in Pakistan and those weapons serve as a strategic deterrent to many enemies.

What do you guys think?

Sub Topi Drama Hai,

IMF bola loan tub milay ga jub Saudi,UAE, Qatar written gurantee day gay..

ab yeh ishaq dar drama ker raha hai, ko wo long missile ko kam rakhnay ka bol rahy hain

PDM ki govt Hichkolay kha rahi hai, agar general sath na day rahy hotay to govt khatam ho chuki hoti,

to ishaq dar ko darr lag raha hai k shayed ab loan na milay aur wo kuch yeh bhi dikhana chahti hai k PDM mulk ki wafadar hai

jub imran khan out huwa to foreign reserve USD 22 Billion thay, wo ab saray ghayeb hain,yeh bhi drama ho sakta hai, k election na hon, drama ker k

Last edited:
Sub Topi Drama Hai,

IMF bola loan tub milay ga jub Saudi,UAE, Qatar written gurantee day gay..

ab yeh ishaq dar drama ker raha hai, ko wo long missile ko kamrakhnay ka bol rahy hain

PDM ki govt Hichkolay kha rahi hai, agar general sath na day rahy hotay to govt khatam ho chuki hoti,

to ishaq dar ko darr lag raha hai k shayed ab loan na milay aur wo kuch yeh bhi dikhana chahti hai k PDM mulk ki wafadar hai
Yeah I feel that way.

They have always wanted to destroy the only muslim super power. Looks like it was not the Soviets they feared, rather it was us all along. And we fell for their traps. Like the Europeans rejoicing when the Ottomans fell, our enemies in the west are rejoicing now.

Back
Top Bottom