What's new

Is FATA a Colony of Pakistan?

in my opinion and observation..FATA is more of a cancer attached to Pakistan...leaching and infecting the country for over half a century.

I'm a Pakistani of ethnic Kashmiri descent; what else should I call myself ? :blink:

Marsha tum bhi naa Buttt hii hooo ! :hitwall:

if u luv Pak so much n fight for dis nationality thn y do u introduce urself as ethnic kashmiri on serious threads?:what:

if its in joke thn dat makes sense!

if u luv Pak so much n fight for dis nationality thn y do u introduce urself as ethnic kashmiri on serious threads?:what:

if its in joke thn dat makes sense!

Pakistan & my ethnic identity aren't mutually exclusive of each other ! :blink:

Okay, I'm a Pakistani first, second & last ! :pakistan:

Happy ? :)

Why you are mocking pathans, your countrymen, and their ghairat?

Once so called pathans and their ghairats made them think Afghanistan is more important than Pakistan.

in my opinion and observation..FATA is more of a cancer attached to Pakistan...leaching and infecting the country for over half a century.

Minor correction.

FATA is part of our beautiful country.

We just let it fester in poverty and backwardness for almost 60 years.

However an ordinary citizen living in FATA is begging for the same rights and responsibilities as any other Pakistani.

And our political leaders and our intellectuals refuse to give them what they are asking for.

Instead we have forced them into 100s years old laws now documented as FCR or Frontier Crime regulations.

FATA will improve in 2 years if we do the following:

1. Get rid of FCR
2. Make it part of KPK or make it a separate province and establish their assembly, chief minister, and provincial government.

peace.

Minor correction.

FATA is part of our beautiful country.

We just let it fester in poverty and backwardness for almost 60 years.

However an ordinary citizen living in FATA is begging for the same rights and responsibilities as any other Pakistani.

And our political leaders and our intellectuals refuse to give them what they are asking for.

Instead we have forced them into 100s years old laws now documented as FCR or Frontier Crime regulations.

FATA will improve in 2 years if we do the following:

1. Get rid of FCR
2. Make it part of KPK or make it a separate province and establish their assembly, chief minister, and provincial government.

peace.

On bolded part, Gilgit Baltistan was made autonomous with it' CM government and elected representatives.Relative peace and calm destroyed in the region afterwards.

On bolded part, Gilgit Baltistan was made autonomous with it' CM government and elected representatives.Relative peace and calm destroyed in the region afterwards.

Same thing can be said for many areas in Pakistan.

However

Self rule and democratic institutions are the only way to have long term peace and prosperity.

Peace.

Educate yourself boy, the sectarian strife in FANA takes back decades, thus this is not something which we saw after CM or govt kind of structure got introduced.

I am not an afghan so why hell would i have any loyalty or love for that land.

I am born in Pakistan, i live in Pakistan, i work in Pakistan, i studied in Pakistan, my family has a huge business in Pakistan, i consider myself a Pakistani so why should i?.

Badmouthing people is different from Badmouthing the land, I hate Pakistani government, i hate alot of things about Pakistan but i love the land of Pakistan and its people.

Wroora you can say what you want, sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I am sure most people here would accept me as more of Pakistani then you, if in doubt then ask them.

We all have our "disappointments" about the culture of feudalism, corruption and nepotism. We all are mad about how politicians are the ones doing most of the dividing - not the people tbemself

As for FATA - it's complicated. Govt must give it more attention but the people there must also adapt and consider "tribalism" as more ceremonial than anything else. Shouldn't be a tool of division itself - which unfortunately it has been (even in my native Kurram where land dispute or water dispute can become tribal dispute)

Better micro management is needed. KPK is too large it should be broken into seperate provinces; integrate tribal areas or make it a seperate official "province" if necessary.

Many Pakistanis have suffered in the past 5 years but the people of FATA region have bared the brunt of this insurgency and the war next door in Karzai's Afghanistan

Hey historian "

Do you speak from experience? :Laugh: Been to tribal areas before?

Sir jiiii ghusaaa nahin karnaaa....bandeii nuu naiii marnaaa aur apneiii blood pressure pe control karnaa haiii ! :fie:

Hey historian "

Do you speak from experience? :Laugh: Been to tribal areas before?

Always went there with "proper invitation", thanks to my father's extensive contacts.

Many of my family members have served in Tal and Parachinar forts as part of military contingent.

No laughing matter though for those who show up "uninvited".

peace

Back
Top Bottom