What's new

Is FATA a Colony of Pakistan?

Jinnah didn't go to Jail means he was a man of good character and good morale and Bacha Khan was not. Only Gunday Muwaali who do riots go to jail while law abiding and peaceful citizens remains outside...

So it was quaid e azam who followed a true peaceful path to attain Independence, which even Ghairat mand pathans failed to do so from britishers. Sharam Sharam

Why you are mocking pathans, your countrymen, and their ghairat?

@Armstrong

Sir , you would be wasting your precious time here .

I have entire threads dedicated to criticizing not institutions , but the state of Pakistan .

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you hate indian kashmiries?

I don't hate any Indian ! But an Indian Kashmiri (apart from the Pro-Pakistan ones) is an Indian & for me my love for Pakistan trumps ethnicity every single time & for me a Pakistani Makrani or a Pakistani Hazara is exponentially more dear to me than any Indian Kashmiri including my extended family that lives on the Indian side & as part of the Kashmiri Diaspora in the rest of the world despite most of them being Pro-Pakistan.

@ghilzai you are indeed better pakistani than me...this country was made for haramkhor nawabs, jagirdars, wadairas, sardars, chaudris etc....if a great man like bacha khan got humiliated and jailed in pakistan then who the fck i am?
@ghilzai you are indeed better pakistani than me...this country was made for haramkhor nawabs, jagirdars, wadairas, sardars, chaudris etc....if a great man like bacha khan got humiliated and jailed in pakistan then who the fck i am?

A Colony, No.
A Special Administrative Region, Yes.

The point to consider here is that like every Special AR, it is "Special", special in the sense that the laws of the rest of the country do not apply there, and you might know that the people of FATA themsleves requested this. Border Crossing is Visa Free, Tax Collection is invalid, Locals have first right to ammenities, Utilities are unpaid, Policing is a Tribal responsibility, Arms Ownership is unrestricted, vehicles operate without any registration with any central authority but the state must bear responsibility for the area just like any other area of Pakistan. So "Special" laws and powers ensure that a significant counterweight is present in the form of the Political Agent who has powers to complement this state of affairs. The day FATA cedes this special status, the laws can be repealed and national laws implemented instead.

I am 24 sir, i am from a very privileged family, i finished my studies and am chilling, i travel alot.

I am no refugee sir, my family had businesses here before creation of pak, i have family on both side of the border.

Oh rora, I was just curious....no need to justify anything, I know you're not a refugee ! :)

What did you study ?

I don't hate any Indian ! But an Indian Kashmiri (apart from the Pro-Pakistan ones) is an Indian & for me my love for Pakistan trumps ethnicity every single time & for me a Pakistani Makrani or a Pakistani Hazara is exponentially more dear to me than any Indian Kashmiri including my extended family that lives on the Indian side & as part of the Kashmiri Diaspora in the rest of the world despite most of them being Pro-Pakistan.

Answer in yes and no would be appreciated. Do you hate kashmiris of occupied kashmir?

Just saying that you being a Pakistani of Iranian descent can tell a real Pakistani like @Pak-one who has lived here for centuries how much you love Pakistan & you're as Pakistani as anyone because he thinks thats not true of @ghilzai because his family came from Afghanistan perhaps 30-40 years ago & he was born here !

A Colony, No.
A Special Administrative Region, Yes.

The point to consider here is that like every Special AR, it is "Special", special in the sense that the laws of the rest of the country do not apply there, and you might know that the people of FATA themsleves requested this. Border Crossing is Visa Free, Tax Collection is invalid, Locals have first right to ammenities, Utilities are unpaid, Policing is a Tribal responsibility, Arms Ownership is unrestricted, vehicles operate without any registration with any central authority but the state must bear responsibility for the area just like any other area of Pakistan. So "Special" laws and powers ensure that a significant counterweight is present in the form of the Political Agent who has powers to complement this state of affairs. The day FATA cedes this special status, the laws can be repealed and national laws implemented instead.

You always come up with very sensible reply...a true think tank

No sir it was created for Muslims and even none Muslims but along the way racists like you, feudals, wadairas hijacked it and diverted it away from its real purpose but that is soon to change as it is evident from the politics of today in Pakistan, where pti is recoursing the navigation to its correct and intended path, where Islam is supreme, non Muslims are safe, justice for all.

My friend Bacha khan was a wretch, no one shed a tear for him, look around you his dirty seed the ANP is about yo be buried on May 11 too.

Answer in yes and no would be appreciated. Do you hate kashmiris of occupied kashmir?

Its not as simple as that !

I'm an ethnic Kashmiri but for me Pakistan comes before Kashmir....heck for me even Punjab comes before Kashmir ! :lol:

If a Kashmiri of Occupied Kashmir hates Pakistan or even dislikes Pakistan than I have no love for him, no sense of affinity & would certainly have dislike or hate for him !

Its not as simple as that !

I'm an ethnic Kashmiri but for me Pakistan comes before Kashmir....heck for me even Punjab comes before Kashmir ! :lol:

If a Kashmiri of Occupied Kashmir hates Pakistan or even dislikes Pakistan than I have no love for him, no sense of affinity & would certainly have dislike or hate for him !

big error in ur statement here armstrong....:what:

on one hand u said Pakistan comes b4 kashmir n u luv Pak more then u call urself ethnic kashmiri? y not just Pakistani?

b either a pakistani or ethnic kashmiri!

:no::no::no:

big error in ur statement here armstrong....:what:

on one hand u said Pakistan comes b4 kashmir n u luv Pak more then u call urself ethnic kashmiri? y not just Pakistani?

b either a pakistani or ethnic kashmiri!

:no::no::no:

I'm a Pakistani of ethnic Kashmiri descent; what else should I call myself ? :blink:

Marsha tum bhi naa Buttt hii hooo ! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom