What's new

Is America the greatest country in the world?

The US of A gentlemen is not perfect but we do try to aim for excellence and greatness. Some members here are quite obvious in showing their "hatred" towards the USA and yet our embassies in "their" respective countries receive thousands of visa applications of all sorts. Ironic is it not!??! If you hate our country very much then why watch our movies? Listen to our music? Buy our weapons? Even wear our clothes? and please do not tell me NO. Gentlemen, for me personally that is hypocrisy at its best. This is just my two cents of thought and I do not intend to insult anyone.

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY FOR AMERICANS!!! If you disagree, then that is your problem do not come over!!! stay in that hole you call your country!!! it's as simple as that no need for bashing the US of A otherwise for most of the world, you will only look like a bitter and jealous kid.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
The irony is usually lost on these ya-hoos.

@gambit sir there you are! Somehow i knew you'd show up!!! I find it really amusing really that these people always find a way to bash the US of A. But the funniest part is look at the movie theaters in their home countries, its jam-packed with Hollywood movies. Oh well maybe the are just jealous!!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

in terms of influence on the world the US is the greatest country in the world. In terms of best place to live? I'd say Canada. Just being real.North America all the way though! :D

Yes the US makes the movies, but how many have Canadian actors? Fear the maple!

oh_evil_canada_by_michellesix-d4i3wso.jpg

@gambit sir there you are! Somehow i knew you'd show up!!! I find it really amusing really that these people always find a way to bash the US of A. But the funniest part is look at the movie theaters in their home countries, its jam-packed with Hollywood movies. Oh well maybe the are just jealous!!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Ain't no 'maybe' about it. They ARE jealous. The petty kind.

These people do not put much thinking into why the US is dominant in the global stage in so many ways. No one force anyone to buy shoddy US products, or listen to Americans wailing barely intelligible words in songs, or watch mostly ill trained American acting from unsophisticated Hollywood, or open their borders to ugly American tourists.

But hey...When their governments allows whatever measures of personal freedoms to them, they flock to buy those shoddy American products, listen to barely talented American singers, watch bumbling American actors, and practically begged to buy the denim jeans off those ugly American tourists, like how a few East Germans offered to buy my Levi's 505 when I was an ugly American tourist in East Berlin -- when that city existed.

in terms of influence on the world the US is the greatest country in the world. In terms of best place to live? I'd say Canada. Just being real.North America all the way though! :D

Yes the US makes the movies, but how many have Canadian actors? Fear the maple!

oh_evil_canada_by_michellesix-d4i3wso.jpg
I agree most of my fave tv series are made there..

Beyond doubt USA is greatest country some minor problems here and there but I mean who doesn't these days
  • Given the world Walmart , MacDonald , Pizza Hut (yummy) , Pepsi and Coke
  • Latest in medicine discoveries all made in USA corporations
  • Latest in Medical processes all made in USA
  • Military equipment USA
  • Soldier training USA
  • Great focus on green society
  • Great housing homes/condo
  • Great programming *TV and movies
  • Amazing Banking Sector , and so much convenience
  • Great hospitals (some greedy doctors here and there but ... you get service if you pay)
  • NASA

Had USA been saving up $$ for local economy instead of wasting on global policing , I say USA , is by far the pinnacle of civilization

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom