What's new

Is America the greatest country in the world?

awesome, is it some scene from a movie or something.....??/
Found it:
The opening scene to the Pilot Episode of The Newsroom.

..I can't see flash on my iPhone..doh!

Any youtube link cannot watch the video.

Check out the youtube version ^^
I respect the US for all the good it has done but at the rate it's going, they would have done a lot more bad than good in a few more years

The sun sets for every great empire.

Esp to
@Syed.Ali.Haider please pop one of them beta blockers before you press play dont want you ending up in the hospital :pop:

Rest of you who keep preaching the first thing to do is recognize the problem...Well lets welcome recognition! :p:
Nothing last long in this world, each and every super power which came in this world were perished.
And America had made lots of mistakes and now paying the heavy price for what it did especially in
muslim countries. Usa is totally alone in this world and has lost its closest allies due to its bad policies. Most of countries of the world deem America negatively. The debt, unemployment, the decline in dollar value is expected when a country foreign polices is solely focuses destroying other countries by using force or supporting terrorism and rebels.
Now the Giants like China and Russia will take the place of usa and will replace its influence over the world soon...

Actually, the HBO clip is right, Yosemite is not half bad! :D

Yosemite[1].jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom