What's new

Is America at war with Islam?

America is constantly at war with everything.

So I wouldn't take it too personally.

such as what? American wars have been very consequential - whether it be WoT, WoD, WoC, WoF.....but, yeah noothing personal. But people shoudl show some gratitude for America repeated savings their skins

BUT America is not at war on islam or any religious ethnic or racial groups. Until the middle eastern and Pakistani islamics came along and started fanning radicalism and jihad, America didn't give a dsecond thought about any issues of islam thouhg some 6M plus of its population followed that religion.

So Pakistan is allowed to have nukes but Israel isn't?
Besides, Israel got nukes before India or Pakistan, so u should get rid of ur own nukes before even talking about our arsenal
Pakistan got nukes because of Indian nuclear tests which attempted to intimidate us; we saw videos of how they shook the plains with their nuclear bomb - in response we flattened a mountain with our's. Today; Israel is crying over the Iran nuclear deal - when itself has hundreds of nuclear stockpile.

Pakistan got nukes because of Indian nuclear tests which attempted to intimidate us; we saw videos of how they shook the plains with their nuclear bomb - in response we flattened a mountain with our's. Today; Israel is crying over the Iran nuclear deal - when itself has hundreds of nuclear stockpile.
India got nuclear weapons not bcos of pakistan but china.
:o: "we saw videos of how they shook the plains with their nuclear bomb - in response we flattened a mountain with our's." --most comical statement i have ever read.

America wants to dominate the world and so does the ME powers. One uses technology and other uses religion as their weapon. Each fights based on their strength.

We were directly affected because of more than 3 million afghan refugees and direct threats including a lot of air space violations and bombings (including a lot of bomb blasts in urban centers) so we had to fight and fight it where the enemy was (in Afghanistan), but for US it was an opportunity to get even for Vietnam defeat and weaken it's cold war enemy.

No, it was the Russian invasion that got Muslims around the world to flock to Afghanistan by ideology. Not because of money and military support. Remember that by implicating Pakistan as accessory to such action if you include that financial and military support. Otherwise, saying Russia invading Afghanistan had no lasting impact would be saying U.S. invasion of Iraq had no lasting impact long after it left eh?:-)

No it's not in short.

Thank you for saying this.

We were directly affected because of more than 3 million afghan refugees and direct threats including a lot of air space violations and bombings (including a lot of bomb blasts in urban centers) so we had to fight and fight it where the enemy was (in Afghanistan), but for US it was an opportunity to get even for Vietnam defeat and weaken it's cold war enemy.

Pakistan was paid for these services rendered, which it performed willingly.

I bet you didn't read the whole conversation, if you did you probably missed that I was talking about Russian invasion of Afghanistan in 1979. No one paid us for anything, It was Pakistan alone for almost 1 year, we even refused to accept the help offered by Carter. It was after Reagan came in to power that US came on board not to help Pakistan or Afghanistan but to get even with Russia for it's defeat in Vietnam.

Thank you for saying this.

Pakistan was paid for these services rendered, which it performed willingly.

I guess Muslims are violently divided and each group means harm and destruction on the other.

They then start siding or calling for help bigger powers to take out their opponents.

One needs to blame themselves first before blaming the bigger powers.

I bet you didn't read the whole conversation, if you did you probably missed that I was talking about Russian invasion of Afghanistan in 1979. No one paid us for anything, It was Pakistan alone for almost 1 year, we even refused to accept the help offered by Carter. It was after Reagan came in to power that US came on board not to help Pakistan or Afghanistan but to get even with Russia for it's defeat in Vietnam.

The fact remains that Pakistan received billions of dollars due to the situation in Afghanistan, first with Russia, and then with USA, for services rendered.

Back
Top Bottom