What's new

Is America at war with Islam?

Yes but why do you put pressure or try to stop other nations from possessing nukes when you yourself are distributing them.

Soviet Union and Israel got their nukes from spying. Not because we provided it. It be like saying we provided India and Pakistan with nukes.

Deterrence for what?, there is not a single nation within your vicinity that can threaten you with nuclear strikes so what purpose does Israel possessing over a hundred nukes signify?, are you suggesting that if there is another Arab/Israeli conventional war you in retaliation are going to nuke the whole of the middle east and turn it into a nuclear wasteland?

You did not answer my second question, why is there a complete silence in the international media and organisations the likes of Washington posts and NY times on Israel's nukes and yet they put pressure and write articles on our nukes WHY?, why don't they put pressure on the WMD's that you posses?, why such hypocrisy and biasness by the united states?

We got nukes because India got it first, we felt threatened with them possessing such a power specially with the conventional advantage they have against us, if we hadn't gotten nukes then today we would have been nothing more than an oppressed colony if we still existed up till now that is.

Yes but why do you put pressure or try to stop other nations from possessing nukes when you yourself are distributing them.
You should read about the effects of the Israeli nukes in 73 war, that might give u a hint about deterence.
As for media, I gave you 2 videos atleast that focus on Israeli nukes.
Now, if Israel would've gone public about the nukes, it would've get alot of pressure, but not admiting having them gives the US enought leverage in order to avoid any inspection.
You really think that the world is fair? Why is the arab world focus on Israel while so many other muslims being killed all around the middle east? it's all power games, and interests.
We felt threaten by arab armies which had larger armies, much more population and much bigger lands while we were surrounded, I for one think it's good enough reason

The effects that we are seeing around the world are not because of Russian invasion of Afghanistan, rather financial and military support of Afghan Mujahedeen by USA, KSA, and Pakistan. Once the Russians withdrew these three failed to help the devastated Afghanistan in establishing a stable political government. It really exploded out of control after US invasion in 2001 and we are still facing that

No, it was the Russian invasion that got Muslims around the world to flock to Afghanistan by ideology. Not because of money and military support. Remember that by implicating Pakistan as accessory to such action if you include that financial and military support. Otherwise, saying Russia invading Afghanistan had no lasting impact would be saying U.S. invasion of Iraq had no lasting impact long after it left eh?:-)

You should read about the effects of the Israeli nukes in 73 war, that might give u a hint about deterence.
As for media, I gave you 2 videos atleast that focus on Israeli nukes.
Now, if Israel would've gone public about the nukes, it would've get alot of pressure, but not admiting having them gives the US enought leverage in order to avoid any inspection.
You really think that the world is fair? Why is the arab world focus on Israel while so many other muslims being killed all around the middle east? it's all power games, and interests.
We felt threaten by arab armies which had larger armies, much more population and much bigger lands while we were surrounded, I for one think it's good enough reason

No they wouldn't, respectfully even if you had declared your nukes as public you still wouldn't have gotten any pressure from the United States as US is your puppet and your control over that nation through their congress and media is far far great, that is the reason why only our nukes and only us are mention by the western media while your's are completely silenced.

Arabs are an incompetent race and they do not have the means to safeguard their own interests and Israel have and will take full advantage of this fact.

No they wouldn't, respectfully even if you had declared your nukes as public you still wouldn't have gotten any pressure from the United States as US is your puppet and your control over that nation through their congress and media is far far great, that is the reason why only our nukes and only us are mention by the western media while your's are completely silenced.

Arabs are an incompetent race and they do not have the means to safeguard their own interests and Israel have and will take full advantage of this fact.
No one can know what would happen "if" but god, so please don't say stuff without proof
I don't know why I even answer u for, if ur end conclusion would be that jews control everything.
Anyway, Israel got nukes and way before Pakistan so deal with it :-)

So Pakistan is allowed to have nukes but Israel isn't?
Besides, Israel got nukes before India or Pakistan, so u should get rid of ur own nukes before even talking about our arsenal

We admitted to have nukes by trials back in 1990's. Israel is still officially denying to possess it.

No one can know what would happen "if" but god, so please don't say stuff without proof
I don't know why I even answer u for, if ur end conclusion would be that jews control everything.
Anyway, Israel got nukes and way before Pakistan so deal with it :-)

So are you suggesting that you do not have any influence in congress and any questions raised on the atrocities you commit or on your nukes are not immediately silenced?

We have no problems dealing with the fact that you have nukes, the problem is that you have the right to have the gun and use it while we don't.

So are you suggesting that you do not have any influence in congress and any questions raised on the atrocities you commit or on your nukes are not immediately silenced?

We have no problems dealing with the fact that you have nukes, the problem is that you have the right to have the gun and use it while we don't.
QQ.
Life isn't fair, Israel got influence in US, and I don't doubt it.
but from there to control the US is a long way, so don't make this mistake
Israel serve as US base in the middle east and suit many interests of the US, and that's the main reason for the support in the Israel.
Atrocities are being commited by many countries nowadays, and even in the past, I won't comment more about that cause I'll get banned if I will.

Can you please provide logical reasoning of why did you provide weapons of mass destruction to Israel?, the only country in the middle east in possession of over a hundred nuclear bombs.

We never gave Israel any WMD's. I like how everyone always has their panties in a bunch because we side with Israel. Funny.

Last edited:
We never gave Israel any WMD's.

Well you certainly never stopped them, sanctioned them or put pressure on them in any sort of way, like you did with Iran, like how you pressure Pakistan and like how you portray China as evil because of their relations with North Korea.

In-fact you provided Israel with more conventional weapons and armed them even more knowing that they have WMD's.

Well you certainly never stopped them, sanctioned them or put pressure on them in any sort of way, like you did with Iran, like how you pressure Pakistan and like how you portray China as evil because of their relations with North Korea.

In-fact you provided Israel with more conventional weapons and armed them even more knowing that they have WMD's.

Don't you fucking guys get it ? We like them, not you !! Deal with it, man. It's been that way forever yet you guys STILL can't wrap your heads around it. WTF ?:usflag:

Don't you fucking guys get it ? We like them, not you !! Deal with it, man. It's been that way forever yet you guys STILL can't wrap your heads around it. WTF ?:usflag:

Well if you want to keep the leach around your neck sucking your blood forever then be my guest, not our problem as we have China and Russia as our friends now. :pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Well if you want to keep the leach around your neck sucking your blood forever then be my guest, not our problem as we have China and Russia as our friends now. :pakistan::pakistan:

Cool. Go leech off China and Russia. Everyone's happy. Besides, you guys always have one hand out and the other ready to stab us in the back. Let Russia and China deal with that shit.:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom