What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Yeah,but that was probably just because they realised that they couldnt use that old trope of a "crash" due to "unknown causes" or a "mechanical malfunction" to explain the loss of the aircraft.
No. It's because we are honest. When our aircraft gets shot down we tell it. When Syria claims they shot down our aircraft, and Israel claims otherwise, I would trust Israel any day.

iranian air force innovation to counter iraqi aggression during city wars: the yasser ballistic bomb
IRIAF-YASER-AIR_FORCE-IRAN30.jpg

this bomb weights almost 1 ton and has a ballistic trajectory and f-4 and f-14 are capable of carrying it

loading yasser on f-14 during iran-iraq war

an IRIAF f-14 launches a yasser bomb

yasser bomb displayed during a parade

yasser bomb had a bad impact on f-14 structure so the air force didn't pursued the project on it while f-4s still use it.

Last edited:
No. It's because we are honest. When our aircraft gets shot down we tell it. When Syria claims they shot down our aircraft, and Israel claims otherwise, I would trust Israel any day.
You claimed that crashed jet simply coz u could n't hide it... don't play nice here... Jews are historically known for great traits...!

You claimed that crashed jet simply coz u could n't hide it... don't play nice here... Jews are historically known for great traits...!
What differentiates between that F-16 that crashed, to the dozen jets Syria claimed they shot down during the years? They even claim they shot down an F-35. Why couldn't we hide the F-16 that crashed, but we could hide the other, allegedly shot down jets?

What differentiates between that F-16 that crashed, to the dozen jets Syria claimed they shot down during the years? They even claim they shot down an F-35. Why couldn't we hide the F-16 that crashed, but we could hide the other, allegedly shot down jets?

I wouldn’t say that Israel is honest, infact it’s quite the opposite. Israel is one of the few countries in the world with military blackout/censorship Ban meaning that no Israeli news entity/channel/media can say anything about Israeli military developments/news/etc without prior approval from censorship department of Israeli government.

Nonetheless, they are historically somewhat more reliable than Arab countries that engage in propaganda at the expense of credibility.

I wouldn’t say that Israel is honest, infact it’s quite the opposite. Israel is one of the few countries in the world with military blackout/censorship Ban meaning that no Israeli news entity/channel/media can say anything about Israeli military developments/news/etc without prior approval from censorship department of Israeli government.

Nonetheless, they are historically somewhat more reliable than Arab countries that engage in propaganda at the expense of credibility.
Also, the ONLY country in the world that still practices apartheid and is being investigated by the U.N. for war crimes against civilians.

Last edited:
TheImmortal

The most seriously of the world what are you doing on this forum? You do not master your subject and you have a serious problem of comprehension. Do not worry because what I am saying is going to be confirmed and there are people on this forum who are really looking for it and are going to find out. Begin to understand Iran's announcement process and you will know that they are always more advanced than they say ..

Iran do make an excellent gradual process to make their new heavy fighter jets. You have a good Western thought to underestimate the science of others

TheImmortal

The most seriously of the world what are you doing on this forum? You do not master your subject and you have a serious problem of comprehension. Do not worry because what I am saying is going to be confirmed and there are people on this forum who are really looking for it and are going to find out. Begin to understand Iran's announcement process and you will know that they are always more advanced than they say ..

Iran do make an excellent gradual process to make their new heavy fighter jets. You have a good Western thought to underestimate the science of others

Listen you have zero credibility and zero proof. Imbeciles like you show up making claims and saying “just wait” are a dime a dozen. You are no different than a fortune teller using tactics to make the audience believe you have some paranormal talent.

For your information, Iran is working on a heavy fighter jet Because they ANNOUNCED it. Iran is working on heavy jet engines because they ANNOUNCED it. Iran has even tried to procure the blueprints to F-35 engines through espionage because the US ANNOUNCED it.

So you can take your F-4 SM bs and shove it up your *** because modernizing a 1970’s airplane not something top secret.

Iran is working on much bigger things than that, but the issue has always been the underfunding of the aerospace wing of its armed forces. This is due to a fundamental disalignment in philosophy between the old guard of Iran-Iraq war and the Shah era iran airforce. If you dig into the books you will see who gets the lion share of the funds each year and who has powerful connections in every major government body within the Republic power structure.

So please go disappear back into whatever hole you came out of and keep your “top secret” kos o sher to yourself.

As to the accuracy of your future predictions Mr. Fortune teller...Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

TheImmortal
The art of understanding anything again! I saw it already before registering on this forum that I follow since a few years. It's YOU the fool in good Westerners who does not understand how the Iranian army works. I know they are working on their new heavy fighter planes but the F-4 SM which is a reality is active platform and transition fighter planes. I showed a photos here of an F-4 SM and and pictures of a new cell that is before your blind eyes. All this will be comfirmed on forum and you will be humiliated

Iran does not wait for their new fighter to perfect their fleets. I do not need your lessons to know because I know more about you. Yes Iran is working on ambitious projects and are going further than you think.

This is not your first time criticizing you here and being called a liar because you often say anything. The F-4 SM is of generation 4 like Kowsar. Iran is doing an excellent transition work with these old models but with new cells.

Do you seriously think that Iran will wait for their new fighter jets from a new cell to make modern planes out of existing cell? Iran is strengthening its fleet through this process but your little Western brain does not understand.

Do not be afraid, it will be comfirmed soon enough on this forum.

Again, the F-4 SM in your face. New cell
zzz xxxx.png

@Mr Iran Eye

Bro, I agree with your comment but Iran can't keep upgrading these old platforms, we need new platforms/jets. All these refurbishing and upgrading is taking so much cash out of the airforce.

Back
Top Bottom