What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

this sick russian engineers..
look how powerful and precise this Kalibr cruise missiles are, insane!

the videos of the impacts of the iranian missiles are in such a bad quality, wish they were in the same quality like in this vid.

the videos of the impacts of the iranian missiles are in such a bad quality, wish they were in the same quality like in this vid.
BTW, yesterday JDW had an article, sighting Israeli sources, that the missile attack effectively exposed IRI's missile weaknesses, but it has been removed for some reason. I am sure within the next few weeks and months more information will become available, but if what Israeli sources are saying is true, there should be heads rolling in IRI. Let's see if anyone is going to be replaced within IRIGC missile R&D.

BTW, yesterday JDW had an article, sighting Israeli sources, that the missile attack effectively exposed IRI's missile weaknesses, but it has been removed for some reason. I am sure within the next few weeks and months more information will become available, but if what Israeli sources are saying is true, there should be heads rolling in IRI. Let's see if anyone is going to be replaced within IRIGC missile R&D.
I have a request from you
Please
Please
Please get lost from iranian forum section !

They displayed the highest accuracy ballistic missile attack documented and released in public sources in world history, this is unprecedented.

So which heads should be rolling?

Thats because these strikes were carried out in broad daylight and filmed in cctv while irans were at night and filmed in flir,the other difference was that the russian drones were probably at a lower altitude as well.In addition this was the first time that iran had ever done something like this,well apart from firing scuds during saddams war that is.

@WordsMatter We have 2 videos showing one missile going exactly through the hashmark the other hitting within the margin of error. The IDF lies my friend. This is what you do when you're at war. Trust me they're worried...the only advantage they have besides their nanny the U.S., is superior weapons, so when they see an adversary that can neutralize their advantage it makes them very uncomfortable. This missile ops insured they won't be playing cowboy with us anytime soon.

Last edited:
They displayed the highest accuracy ballistic missile attack documented and released in public sources in world history, this is unprecedented.

We'll just have to wait and see what the "final" analysis will say. However if the missiles did fail to achieve their objectives, I am sure there will be an internal investigation of what went wrong: why it happened, where are the flaws, is it a manufacturing process issue, an engineering one, or a management one? Any one of these process points has a head, and ultimately they are responsible. That's what I meant.

Very good point!,I didnt think of that possibility.I dont think there has ever been an actual in combat use of a ballistic missile system with this range and level of accuracy until now,the only other thing that would`ve come anywhere near close would`ve been the combat use of the tochka and thats a 40yo system.This could actually be military history we`ve seen happen.

Where are you getting this information, BTW? Source please.

Historically speaking ballistic missiles are not meant to be nearly as accurate as the Zulfighar is. So when a video pops up of a ballistic hitting a target with a accuracy around 10-20 meters the military significance of it is palpable.

Iran will take the data recorded from this opportunity and really adjust the current calculations of missiles as well as tweak the assembly of new missiles comING off the production line.

Very good point!,I didnt think of that possibility.I dont think there has ever been an actual in combat use of a ballistic missile system with this range and level of accuracy until now,the only other thing that would`ve come anywhere near close would`ve been the combat use of the tochka and thats a 40yo system.This could actually be military history we`ve seen happen.
Are there any images of the use of Iskander missiles in Georgia?

All of our below 1000 km missiles should use solid fuel and be have mobile luncher

I know quite much about history of use of ballistic missiles. I know that nothing like the accuracy displayed has ever been shown by any country in world history.

The only comparable use was a Toshka against Chechens in early 2000's and they never showed a video documenting it.
If you know an instance tell me.

I put it simply: the displayed accuracy is enough for Israelis and Saudis to know that any point target in their country from Mossad HQ to the palace of the Saudi king can be destroyed. If not with a single Zolfaghar then 4 will statistically destroy it with full confidence.

Back
Top Bottom