What's new

Iran's military chief: Death to Israel!

Firstly, the source in the OP is not very good. And the people here who can speak Farsi say that he never actually said that in the first place.

Secondly, it is the ultimate hypocrisy, when even the most senior American leaders are singing "bomb Iran" whenever they feel like it.

P.S. "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" > McCain on LIVE TV
P.P.S "we will annihilate Iran" > Hillary Clinton on Live TV
P.P.P.S "Iran must be bombed" > Every zionist scum bag in the terrorist Israeli leadership

Firstly, the source in the OP is not very good. And the people here who can speak Farsi say that he never actually said that in the first place.

Secondly, it is the ultimate hypocrisy when the most senior American leaders are singing "bomb Iran".

Clinton threatens to “obliterate” Iran
22Apr08
Clinton threatens to “obliterate” Iran « The Heathlander

And I don't need to quote the zionists. There are literally thousands of zionists who have said things worse than Ahmadinejad and clinton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton threatens to “obliterate” Iran
22Apr08
Clinton threatens to “obliterate” Iran « The Heathlander

America threatens everyone. Just check what they said to us last year:

BBC News - US Pentagon to treat cyber-attacks as 'acts of war'

They said that in 2011. Since then, there have been hundreds if not thousands of large-scale cyber attacks on America that they have blamed on China.

So apparently, we can make "acts of war" on them, and they don't retaliate at all. :P

Same situation with the 2008 Georgia war, or when North Korea shelled South Korea. America screams and threatens, but in the end they don't do anything at all. Even when their close allies are being invaded.

"sahib sahib, I'm Indian and I like to bend over"

sahibity sahib

The Americans say the exact same things day and night. You're so busy screaming "yes master" that you can't hear it.

"bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" > McCain on LIVE TV
"we will annihilate Iran" > Hillary Clinton on Live TV
"Iran must be bombed" > Every zionist scum bag in the terrorist Israeli leadership

Those are not the words the 'zionists' choose. And they are not in the corner to need a lot of wisdom. Iranian leaders need that wisdom more than ever. Spout such non-sensical hatred and you will lose more people from your side. Notice that I am not even complaining about the hatred that Iranian leaders may have for Israel. All I am saying is, just for the sake of Iran, they should shut their a$$es now!

Every other day when these zionists bark thats fine ,but when someone else says something that becomes such a big issue.

That is true, barking from both sides has become a comedy show for the world. But let's be clear on one thing, should both sides live up to their barking with actions. Let's see who gets destroyed.

Stupid attitude from the general...
So in Iran, making threatening statements against Israel, gets them a nice job?
To be honest, Iran must be taught in tactfull diplomacy

What is new about it, people listen to such words every fortnight.

Yeah, we hear this kind of words from the 'peacemakers' every now and then.

P.P.P.S "Iran must be bombed" > Every zionist scum bag in the terrorist Israeli leadership

I'm shocked. Iran is known for their tolerant and peaceful nature...
Next thing you'll tell me is that they support terror organizations outside of their country.

On a serious note:
People already know this, they just do not care enough for it to matter to them.

No actually its the Israel who is known for being peaceful, tolerant and love-filled country. Look at your flags before your speak about any other country.. BUT !

Its serious lack of comprehension on your part. Zionist Regime is symbol of terrorism and any country who is talking about eliminating terrorists is a peaceful freedom loving. Don't you call your own president something similar?

lmao two days before the talks that everybody wants to succeed bar the Israelis, this comes out. I see the propeganda division of zionist media organizations are sending out overtime cheques!
Yeah, Fars news is Zionist media. :lol:

Fars News Agency :: Top Commander Reiterates Iran's Commitment to Full Annihilation of Israel

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant and not true.

Another lie.

yawn.jpg

Tell me something I don't know!
Every sane person knows it. Yet are still many people who deny and claim that Zionsist mistranslated poor peaceful Iranains. Now we have official Iranian link.

Exactly!

Both sides make bombastic statements, and one side has actually amassed weapons of mass destruction, yet people are complaining about the other side.

He is an Indian-Canadian.

He may be Indo-Canuck, but I know MANY Candian Canadians, not one of them dis agrees with US policy (except the few who feel it too soft)

(oops, caveat: On our current wars they agree, mixed on Iran, Like me, some consider it a waste. Let them have any weapons, let them understand consequences of use, like everyone else)

He may be Indo-Canuck, but I know MANY Candian Canadians, not one of them dis agrees with US policy (except the few who feel it too soft)

(oops, caveat: On our current wars they agree, mixed on Iran, Like me, some consider it a waste. Let them have any weapons, let them understand consequences of use, like everyone else)

I agree Juice. After all everyone being allowed to have guns in America does not mean you all go mad shooting at each other. You respect laws as you know the consequences. So Iran should be allowed to have nukes in fact do whatever but know what the consequences are of abusing that use

After all the Iranians are not stupid and have not started any wars for centuries

The original source is not credible so I would treat it as a rumour only.

Besides that I wouldn't have been surprised if they had said something similar... Everyday on Western TV channels they make up stories as if 'tomorrow' Iran will be wiped out from the face of the earth so Iran giving statements like ("Top Commander Reiterates Iran's Commitment to Full Annihilation of Israel") can be justified.

Back
Top Bottom