What's new

Iran's Infrastructure projects...

Prove it. Otherwise this is a baseless contention. Even if true, they were completed under Raisi so his government has a stake in the achievement.

Furthermore the Rohani administration is notorious for its negligence of public works. Its Minister of Housing openly declared he takes pride in that not a single new unit of public housing was kick started during his mandate.
again the man with an agenda .
if you think in iran a hospital will be build in just less than two years i have nothing to say to you .
you claim the raesi government started those hospitals then prove it
Enough to cover local demand in a cit of 50.000.
we will see the number of flight .
the demand in that city will be answered with regular flights of smaller airplane not 4 flight in 6 month. so no that claim of yours is ridiculous . unless the flight are regular no demands are answered.
Also, I ask you to stop quoting me from now on. Do whatever you want, but do not quote me.
its a public forum , you can't make that demand . if you post in public section every member can and have the rights to answer, you want have private discussion with a member use private message .
Individuals who try to legitimize intervention by hostile foreign powers into Iran's domestic affairs, and who suggest it is in order to receive money from those foreign entities in order to pursue so-called "regime change" do not qualify as valid interlocutors to me, the same way as I wouldn't engage in futile discussions with MKO cultists.

1.jpg
show me the law against receiving money from foreign entities .

@Hack-Hook

Please don't troll our threads
go and post your smilies ,
i was here way before you guys and now you dare call it your threads , wonder what is the difference between you guys and Israel? funny part the thread is older than you guys membership on the forum . if you want nobody point your hypocrisy don't use the thread as means to post your false party propaganda

and for the records its up to moderators to decide if i'm trolling or not not a new member with 10 time more smilie than post to its name

again the man with an agenda .
if you think in iran a hospital will be build in just less than two years i have nothing to say to you .
you claim the raesi government started those hospitals then prove it

You issued a wild claim, namely that these were all completed to a least 70%. Burden of proof is therefore on you.

As for agendas, yours, a largely unavowed one, is meanwhile clear as day to any reader with an inkling of intellectual rectitude.

we will see the number of flight .

You will see your gibberish debunked as usual.

the demand in that city will be answered with regular flights of smaller airplane not 4 flight in 6 month. so no that claim of yours is ridiculous . unless the flight are regular no demands are answered.

Doubly absurd nonsense.

Firstly, you haven't performed any study to determine what the demand consists of, and are therefore not in a position to draw such far reaching conclusions.

Secondly, as per press reports you failed to read, Gonabad airport will be served by two flights - presumably per week, as this is the time span normally used for flight information. So on top of the mentioned speculation, you just posted blatant disinformation.

its a public forum , you can't make that demand . if you post in public section every member can and have the rights to answer, you want have private discussion with a member use private message .

Do not quote me, I'm not interested in interacting with people who like MKO cultists legitimize funding from foreign enemies.

I can and will make that demand, failure to comply shall be met by your addition to the ignore list.

show me the law against receiving money from foreign entities .

I'll do better than that, I will spell out what this is called all over the planet: treason.

It's therefore treason you seek to whitewash.

@ Everyone: have a good look at what the quoted user is trying to legitimize.

1-jpg.931786

Last edited:
Secondly, as per press reports you failed to read, Gonabad airport will be connected by two flights - presumably per week, as this is the usual time span used in flight information. So on top of the mentioned speculation, you just posted blatant disinformation.
we will see the same nonsense were issued when they built saravan airport or long list of other airports
ou will see your gibberish debunked as usual.
the only gibberish come from some one who cant differntiate a two lane road with a 4 lane one and consider road shoulder as driving lane (which for the record driving in that section of the road is against the law)

Do not quote me, I'm not interested in interacting with people who like MKO cultists legitimize funding from foreign enemies.

I can and will make that demand, failure to comply shall be met by your addition to the ignore list.
then don't make wall of gibberish

I'll do better than that, I will spell out what this is called all over the planet: treason.

It's therefore treason you seek to whitewash.

@ Everyone: have a good look at what the quoted user is trying to legitimize.

1-jpg.931786
show me the law against it or you are posting gibberish
if the law have shortcoming its not my problem , that's goverment and parliament laziness that didn't amended it . the law is exacting , there is no room for interpretation inside it

we will see the same nonsense were issued when they built saravan airport or long list of other airports

You will see your hogwash debunked as usual.

the only gibberish come from some one who cant differntiate a two lane road with a 4 lane one and consider road shoulder as driving lane (which for the record driving in that section of the road is against the law)

You were shown to be posting speculation and disinformation. Cope with it.

then don't make wall of gibberish

Don't quote me or you'll end up landing on ignore. I will keep denouncing oppositionists, traitors working for foreign governments and those who support them until you are blue in the face.

show me the law against it or you are posting gibberish

Treason is no vague concept nor is there any doubt about what it entails. And you are actively endorsing it. Much like the MKO, much like the monarchists and separatists in exile.

1-jpg.931786

You will see your hogwash debunked as usual.
how many flight Saravan air port have per year
the city is bigger and more populate than gonabad
how many have the other such airport
the answer there simply is not enough airplane for them
You were shown to be posting speculation and disinformation. Cope with it.
don't attribute your behavior to others you are the guy who said no matter how many photo and video evidence you post i don't accept it , not me
Don't quote me or you'll end up landing on ignore.
that's your decision , answering your propaganda against anybody who don't follow your preferred party is my decision . you can't ask me not to post in public section of a public forum as long as i follow the forum rules and you are not the person to decide if i follow the rules or not

Treason is no vague concept. And you are actively endorsing it, much like the MKO, much like the monarchists and separatists in exile.

1-jpg.931786
i endorse the text of law show us the law that ban getting money from foreigners

@waz @Hack-Hook is trolling our threads for years

They shouldn't be allowed for chit-chat trolling in our important/sticky threads

We have already members club for bizzare chit-chat trolling

Please don't let the troll destroys every of our threads with bullshiting

Many of Iranians left because of his trolling

Last edited:
how many flight Saravan air port have per year
the city is bigger and more populate than gonabad
how many have the other such airport
the answer there simply is not enough airplane for them

That's not the subject, you're deflecting after your statements were shown to be factually incorrect.

don't attribute your behavior to others you are the guy who said no matter how many photo and video evidence you post i don't accept it , not me

Again, your comment was proven to be baseless.

that's your decision , answering your propaganda against anybody who don't follow your preferred party is my decision .

I'm not siding with a party when addressing you, I'm siding with Iran against someone who is whitewashing collaboration hostile foreign powers.

i endorse the text of law show us the law that ban getting money from foreigners

I endorse loyalty to the motherland. Working for hostile foreign governments against one's own is the very definition of treason.

That's not the subject, you're deflecting after your statements were shown to be factually incorrect.
that's exactly what i said from the start as studies shown that many of these airports are literally closed and only tax our limited resource to maintain them . its you who deviate the discussion . the discussion was this airport will become a ghost airport like many airport before it and for example i mention Saravan airport . i was lenient to you and didn't name a certain international airport who is in one of our province capital and don't have flight because of lack of airplanes .

and its not something new , this one from 7 year ago that nobody care about
Again, your comment was proven to be baseless.
Again attribute your propaganda quality to others
I'm not siding with a party when addressing you, I'm siding with Iran against someone who is whitewashing collaboration hostile foreign powers.
only you yourself believe that , provide the text of law to back your claims
it is simple you can or can not if you can then you side with iran against somebody who whitewash collaboration with hostile foreign power
if you can't you are just siding with your favorite party and in fact do treason by making division inside our country
I endorse loyalty to the motherland. Working for hostile foreign governments against one's own is the very definition of treason.
your endorsement won't worth much in the eye of law , the exact text of law is something that matter

Last edited:
that's exactly what i said from the start as studies shown that many of these airports are literally closed and only tax our limited resource to maintain them . its you who deviate the discussion . the discussion was this airport will become a ghost airport like many airport before it and for example i mention Saravan airport . i was lenient to you and didn't name a certain international airport who is in one of our province capital and don't have flight because of lack of airplanes

Your entire rhetoric is but a misleading red herring. For none of it takes away from the achievement at hand, for which the government deserves nothing but praise.

Indeed, the national fleet of airplanes can and will be expanded as soon as the domestically developed regional aircraft or fully indigenous equivalents from independent nations such as Russia or China are available. Which is merely a question of time.

Meanwhile, the Iranian government is readying the ground infrastructure which will serve citizens in remote provincial areas, and already does so in a multitude of cases.

More misleading, partial information.

These are domestic route maps or schedules of just a few Iranian airliners, out of a total of twenty or more:

Iran_Air_domestic.jpg

%D9%85%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D9%BE%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1.jpg

11.jpg

Qeshm_Airlines.jpg

Kish_Air.jpg

When the amount of airports built is sheer incredible, like this:

22.jpg

Then its not shocking if service in eight or so is temporarily interrupted. Of course only a handful of airfields existed in Iran prior to the Islamic Revolution, almost all of those visible on the above map were built under the Islamic Republic.

Furthermore the very IRNA article linked to above, states that several of the eight it lists are inactive due to a lack of passengers rather than of aircraft. So much for demand not being covered.

Again attribute your propaganda quality to others

Two faulty statements of yours were debunked in my previous posts. Two more in the present one.

Cope.

only you yourself believe that , provide the text of law to back your claims
it is simple you can or can not if you can then you side with iran against somebody who whitewash collaboration with hostile foreign power
if you can't you are just siding with your favorite party and in fact do treason by making division inside our country

To work with a hostile foreign power is treason. Which you are actively promoting.

To promotion of treason is to be a patriot.

What constitutes treason is not merely defined by the law. Those are completely separate topics so your deflection falls flat.

your endorsement won't worth much in the eye of law , the exact text of law is something that matter

The only thing which matters is that working for enemy powers universally qualifies as treason.

Last edited:
More misleading, partial information.

These are domestic route maps or schedules of just a few Iranian airliners, out of a total of twenty or more:

Iran_Air_domestic.jpg

%D9%85%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D9%BE%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1.jpg

11.jpg

Qeshm_Airlines.jpg

Kish_Air.jpg

When the amount of airports built is sheer incredible, like this:

22.jpg

Then its not shocking if service in eight or is temporarily interrupted. Of course only a handful of airfields existed in Iran prior to the Islamic Revolution, almost all of those visible on the above map were built under the Islamic Republic.

Furthermore the very IRNA article linked to above, states that several of the eight it lists are inactive due to a lack of passengers rather than of aircraft. So much for demand not being covered.
as i said building airport for political gain not economical necessity
and what is the use of building those airports when they are not used ? the gonabad air port will face the fate of those airport i mentioned.
by the way your list is fake and for ewxample the city of bojnourd have only flight by Mahan Air and Iran Air , there is no Aseman flight to the city
To work with a hostile foreign power is treason. Which you are actively promoting.
text of law that forbidden getting money from foreign entities please.

The only thing which matters is that working for enemy powers universally qualifies as treason.
not applicable with in the court of law
maybe applicable with grouplets that think they are above law and order aka anarchists and their supporters

Last edited:
as i said building airport for political gain not economical necessity

You said no such thing, but are shifting narratives on the go. As often.

and what is the use of building those airports when they are not used ?

As the aircraft fleet expands, so will airport activity.

the gonabad air port will face the fate of those airport i mentioned

Pure speculation.

text of law that forbidden getting money from foreign entities please.

Accepting to work for hostile foreign powers against one's own government is called treason. And you're endorsing it.

not applicable with in the court of law

Who was talking about the court of law? Not me.

maybe applicable with grouplets that think they are above law and order aka anarchists and their supporters

It is universally understood that placing oneself at the service of foreign enemies for money is what traitors do. Therefore, your standpoint is one which legitimizes treason in the most classic and basic sense of the term.

You've exhibited your colors for everyone to see and nothing will cover it up.

You said no such thing, but are shifting narratives on the go. As often.
what i post is there for everyone to see
As the aircraft fleet expands, so will airport activity.
we will see . the expansion is one aspect of the equation , the ability of people to buy the ticket is another aspect
the prices increased more than 50% just this month
Pure speculation.
pure fact
Accepting to work for hostile foreign powers against one's own government is called treason. And you're endorsing it.
again that had nothing to do with getting money . there is no law against getting money .
working with hostile powers against your country is another complete different matter , so here you are trying to change the argument
Who was talking about the court of law? Not me.
the law is the scale and act of treason is decided by it.
It is universally understood that working for foreign enemies is what traitors do. Therefore, your standpoint is one which legitimizes treason in the most classic and basic sense of the term.
generalization

@waz @Hack-Hook is trolling our threads for years

They shouldn't be allowed for chit-chat trolling in our important/sticky threads

We have already members club for bizzare chit-chat trolling

Please don't let the troll destroys every of our threads with bullshiting

Many of Iranians left because of his trolling

Please ban him from writing in sticky threads

we will see . the expansion is one aspect of the equation , the ability of people to buy the ticket is another aspect

pure fact

again that had nothing to do with getting money . there is no law against getting money .
working with hostile powers against your country is another complete different matter , so here you are trying to change the argument

generalization
Dude piss off from this section

Iranian section is not your chit-chat keyboard monstering Platform ❗

Including how you introduce new statements on the go, falsely claiming to have made them earlier.

In other words you have no point.

pure fact

By definition something that hasn't materialized in the real world is not factual.

I'm not changing anything whatsoever, this is a lie.

My point had always been to denounce exiled opposition grouplets accepting funding from hostile states, as well as people who call for collaboration with said grouplets.

As everyone can verify at the following link:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lead...-is-superior-to-iranian-culture.765797/page-3

This entire legal tergiversation is therefore nothing but deflection from the subject matter and a feeble attempt at legitimizing the behaviour of those I rightly denounce.

Treason is a political concept in the first place. And working for foreign enemies constitutes treason in every political acception of the term.

generalization

No, universal exclusive truth.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom