What's new

Iran’s ‘Fake’ Stealth Fighter Is Reportedly in Production

Laughing stock of the region is you. There are several domains Iranians, let alone Pakistan arent even come close to India. Ask the Japanese, they love selling you 70cc, 90s era over priced crap, because they know your industry sucks.

Super-Power-Motorcycle-New-Model-2015-70cc-Price-in-Pakistan.png
Why so much hate? :omghaha::omghaha: we even didn't say the word india and you start hating us? get a life dude! :nana::bunny:

So in the 4 years that Dehqan has been DM, he suspended the project for 5 years until now, at which point somehow we jumped from a mockup to taxi tests with no development at all for 5 (or is it 4?) years. That doesn't make chronological or technological sense.
The very same Dehghan said what was built was engineered model (not just mockup)

Unless the project was suspended for legitimate reasons, like high cost, insufficient capability/reliability etc.
And suddenly all of these excuses vanished!

Alternatively, Ahmadinejad could have suppressed his ego and not unveiled anything until the thing was actually ready. This would save a whole lot of embarrassment and speculation.
and let those whose agenda is suspension of projects, take the credit of helping the defense sector.

My dear chap do not underestimate the Iranians, give them some time and they will astonish you, one only has to look at their performance in science Olympiads where they stand head and shoulders above so-called scientific powerhouse India.
Well sir performing good in a competition as team or on individual level is one thing but developing a 5th gen A/C that actually flies and meets the requirement is another but right now all we see are three pictures, in one the A/C is being towed, in next two it is installed on a display...and as they are claiming it is production model they should have been a lot of flight testing...so why are we missing those photos and footages.. ?
it’s in the final stages of initial production, according to Tehran

"However, Iranian engineers have surprised us before.":unsure:
I just love the tacked on grudging admission,I`m sure it wasnt easy for him it admit:nono:
Well he is wise: a turn around here is much better than him trying to explain how the design that was not flight worthy according to him took off the runway! Now he can say: I told you Iranian engineers are unpredictable (as if the can bend physical rules!)

Well sir performing good in a competition as team or on individual level is one thing but developing a 5th gen A/C that actually flies and meets the requirement is another but right now all we see are three pictures, in one the A/C is being towed, in next two it is installed on a display...and as they are claiming it is production model they should have been a lot of flight testing...so why are we missing those photos and footages.. ?
They may still have quite a while to go, but I would not be surprised if it came into service before Tejas:lol::lol:.Kudos sir

we got from this
op.jpg
to this :
RQ-170-flying.png

in 3 years.

All I can say, at this stage, Good luck..and let's see how it progresses further....in a few years the picture would become clear..but then why the report is saying it is production...or they confused it with development of the prototype?

Seems Mass prod without doing the Taxi... not even speaking about showing us a REAL one and flight...

Mass prod without an engine... have fun propaganda.. at his best

All I can say, at this stage, Good luck..and let's see how it progresses further....in a few years the picture would become clear..but then why the report is saying it is production...or they confused it with development of the prototype?

that is exactly what they mean, the development of a prototype.

the actual news is "taxi test of Qaher313 before the end of current Iranian year (ends in 10 days)".
any other info is biased and fabricated.
I see!!! what do you say about these images then..
we got from this
View attachment 382778
to this :
View attachment 382779

in 3 years.

They may still have quite a while to go, but I would not be surprised if it came into service before Tejas:lol::lol:.Kudos sir
Tejas is a lost case. india has just kept it alive to massage its bruised ego...

Seems Mass prod without doing the Taxi... not even speaking about showing us a REAL one and flight...

Mass prod without an engine... have fun propaganda.. at his best
we remember that .
i understand why you so concern . you see you many lose your propaganda point in this forum and that is understandable .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom