What's new

Iran’s ‘Fake’ Stealth Fighter Is Reportedly in Production

@The Eagle mod delete each and every post that describes name 'India' in this thread.This is not our topic.

I will delete all off-topic posts after this quote but we have been reminding everyone that rather than quoting back, simply report the posts and move-on but the case is different every time.

@The Eagle

If my post was considered as negative, then the post which brings India in an irrelevant thread is against the rules too. Why don't you take any action about this. I believe that this forum is an open forum. Then why is this partiality??

Read above and did you report any post without quoting back as tagging wouldn't solve the matter immediately some-times.

@mods I'm deliberately writing this because of the partiality allowed in this forum.

Accusations and then doing the wrong thing, not justifiable nor plausible that can be tolerated at all so avoid doing as such and take this is a warning.

Members: No further off-topic etc posts at all.

@django You may refresh the page and check and just report the post and move-on.

Today is 29 Esfand and there is no news ... I'm still waiting ...

Today is 29 Esfand and there is no news ... I'm still waiting ...

Probably they won't show taxi tests !

What's the point of releasing such a thing!?

Western propagandists will start nagging about: "it's just a plastic mockup with landing gears and engine" ... "It can't fly" ... etc

Lets do a successful flight then release it to news channels...

Probably they won't show taxi tests !
What's the point of releasing such a thing!?
Western propagandists will start nagging about: "it's just a plastic mockup with landing gears and engine" ... "It can't fly" ... etc
Lets do a successful flight then release it to news channels...

I wasn't the one who promise Taxi test ...
he can think about such a thing before publicly announce " we will show taxi test before end of year" ...

they should at least use two modified j-85 or one of F7 engine for it or else there won't be any real usage for it ( except flying and propaganda for masses ) ...

What happen to Kowsar !?

I wasn't the one who promise Taxi test ...
he can think about such a thing before publicly announce " we will show taxi test before end of year" ...

The Defence minister said that they were going to do the Taxi test before the end of the year. He never said that they would publicize the taxi test. There is no point of publicizing the Taxi test.

Back
Top Bottom