What's new

Iranian Zulfiqar missile revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence bro, but I really don't need you to tell me about these things. I've been following these topic long enough to know.
No offence but even you don't know the difference between warhead and bomb or missile.

As I thought, you're just a clueless kid. Those are MRV for ICBM's. They're naturally going to be bigger and different to one in a short ranged ballistic missiles.
Stupid Kid the thing you are referring actually an Iranian anti tank missile. It is even disgraceful to talk to you.
FeaturedImage_2015-01-29_124332_YouTube_Iran_Anti_Tank_Missile-678x326.jpg

Stop hitting us with your stupidity.
You people are extremely illiterate and idiots.

Stupid Kid the thing you are referring actually an Iranian anti tank missile. It is even disgraceful to talk to you.
FeaturedImage_2015-01-29_124332_YouTube_Iran_Anti_Tank_Missile-678x326.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

You people are extremely illiterate and idiots.

Yes we can see that who are the idiots here. Ones trying to educate you or the one who thinks a MRV is an anti tank missile.

You just reposted my own pic. Do you have problems with your eyes? You can clearly tell its a small bomblet in a larger nose section.:lol:
Yes yes i can see you are right today I came to know why Socrates drank poison.

Reactions: EAK
What type is it? Is it another soviet reverse engineering project?

And whats the point of these missiles without nuclear capabilities? It would be much better for an airstrike instead.
Its a further development of the iranian designed and built fatah 110 series of tactical ballistic missiles.Ballistic missiles like these are very accurate with a cep probably in the very low tens of meters or less with cluster munition warheads so you dont need nuclear warheads for these things to be very,very effective.It isnt about choosing airpower or missiles one or the other ideally you would use both,for instance you would soften up a target such as a military base with a large ballistic missile strike and then follow it up with an airstrike to take care of any surviving targets,also ballistic missiles are a lot cheaper than manned aircraft and harder to defend against as well,indeed I can remember one expert describing salvo attacks with missiles like these as being virtual "canned airstrikes" which I always thought was a good description.

Come back when you're at least 15-16 years old. Maybe then you can understand these things.
Ask your primary teacher the difference between bomb, warhead and missile.

Ask your primary teacher the difference between bomb, warhead and missile.

Believe me I understand the difference. You need to learn first difference between ballistic missile warhead and an anti tank missile. Anyway you wasted enough space here with your 12 year old gibberish. Go play with your toys and stop wasting thread space.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another pic of the small MRV warhead:

36116_965.jpg

@mohsen It seems the reason fateh-313 was not produced was because they were already outdoing it.

Too bad we don't import from America when you import from Russia :lol:

Your entire airforce is American. Your airdefence are American techs etc etc. Whereas all Iran's air defence minus S-300 are Iranian designed. For example Bavar-373, here is what Jans international said:

Bavar-373 displayed on 21 August is clearly a unique Iranian system that appears to reflect extensive investment in its ability to develop phased array radars.

http://www.janes.com/article/63215/iran-unveils-bavar-373-long-range-air-defence-system

Yeah we can see how much we import from Russia when they barely gave us an air defence system. Your fake state on the other hand is a leach. Sucking on the Americans.

So go ahead, show us where fateh came from if not Iranian designed.

Here is the Israeli missile expert stating the missiles are Iranian designed:

:lol:

Last edited:
Useless missile

Yea just like how Iranian Anti ship missiles are useless!!! Why don't you go ask your navy how useless Iranian missiles are!!! And that's Iranian tech from a decade ago!

And the Zolfaghar missiles is mainly meant for your Saudi masters at this time!! Emad is what we got planned for you!!!

And if you doubt it's capability go ask the U.S. Navy how Iran took out a target in the Indian Ocean using a Ballistic Missile fired from`1500 km away! That's what made them go ballistic about Iran's Emad Missile whos range is even less than Iran's Sejil-2 Missiles

And like it or not the vast majority of Iraqi's are shia so Iran will have it's Iran, Iraq, Syria & Lebanon axis!!!!

And Israel of all countries should fear the fall of Assad because if he falls..... well I spoke too much already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom