What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

I dont think so. If you look at the development of Iran laser, then you can see that Iran is easily able to produce a UV light source needed for UV Lithography in the 195 nm, what then could make chips in 40 nm if some additional processtechnics are also used.
the problem, we didn't built those lithography equipment necessary to build chips .
i accept its otherwise if you can show me an Iranian chip

the problem, we didn't built those lithography equipment necessary to build chips .
i accept its otherwise if you can show me an Iranian chip

Many industry nations let produce their chips in Taiwan cause they dont have the lithography machines to do it. Iran also did it this way long time ago

So we can not say if Iran did design a newer cpu or did build UV-Lithography at least with 195 nm or not. We just dont know. It is a high security sensitiv topic if you remember the assasination of the atomphysicians or rocket developer or other in Iran. So if i would be there in charge, i would develop such things in a very closed and secure enviroment with no news out of till massproduced 1000+ pieces and have double and tripple set up teams who can do it so if one team dies through bomb or something there still would be some there who can work on and train also a new group.

Many industry nations let produce their chips in Taiwan cause they dont have the lithography machines to do it. Iran also did it this way long time ago

So we can not say if Iran did design a newer cpu or did build UV-Lithography at least with 195 nm or not. We just dont know. It is a high security sensitiv topic if you remember the assasination of the atomphysicians or rocket developer or other in Iran. So if i would be there in charge, i would develop such things in a very closed and secure enviroment with no news out of till massproduced 1000+ pieces and have double and tripple set up teams who can do it so if one team dies through bomb or something there still would be some there who can work on and train also a new group.
Caution, the long term strategy of ‘liberal free market’ economies has been, until recently, to move up the ‘value chain’ in production. In this particular case, that means design and IP stays internally/in-house but actual manufacturing goes abroad where it’s cheaper. TSMC and FoxConn are exemplars of this strategy.

The realization now is not only are these companies leading the tech BUT THE DESIGN and IP AS WELL. And charging for it. Not to mention the critical loss of a strategic internal asset I.e. chip manufacturing and design.

So that strategy has severely backfired.

It’s critical any country with high aspirations keep several key strategic capabilities internal. Examples are nuclear, nano, bio, space, climate, ai, and silicon. Given these relatively new circumstances, countries with these capacities will NEVER share or transfer their know how to FRIEND or foe. EVER.

Iran stands alone. Just like the others.

Last edited:
Caution, the long term strategy of ‘liberal free market’ economies has been, until recently, to move up the ‘value chain’ in production. In this particular case, that means design and IP stays internally/in-house but actual manufacturing goes abroad where it’s cheaper. TSMC and FoxConn are exemplars of this strategy.

The realization now is not only are these companies leading the tech BUT THE DESIGN and IP AS WELL. And charging for it. Not to mention the critical loss of a strategic internal asset I.e. chip manufacturing and design.

So that strategy has severely backfired.

It’s critical any country with high aspirations keep several key strategic capabilities internal. Examples are nuclear, nano, bio, space, climate, ai, and silicon. Given these relatively new circumstances, countries with these capacities will NEVER share or transfer their know how to FRIEND or foe. EVER.

Iran stands alone. Just like the others.
Well, as far as i know only five countries can build the modern EUV photolithography mashines for chip production with 15 nm or less. All other have to produce in the factories of them. So Iran is not alone. Till now.

well people tend to mention that microprocessor a lot but they forget it was me who first mention that chip here , the company a private company did all the research and design of that chip at the time of khatami ,when the first batches become ready the government changed and ahmadinejad come into power , they were not interested and rather buy the chip from foreign sources (don't blame China they did not get it from China) because they were cheaper than what the company could offer as the result they closed shop and todays the team that designed that chip emigrated to USA and Canada .

Well, as far as i know only five countries can build the modern EUV photolithography mashines for chip production with 15 nm or less. All other have to produce in the factories of them. So Iran is not alone. Till now.
industry don't need 15nm chips its consumers who need them .
we failed to produce a fab even for 100nm process

well people tend to mention that microprocessor a lot but they forget it was me who first mention that chip here , the company a private company did all the research and design of that chip at the time of khatami ,when the first batches become ready the government changed and ahmadinejad come into power , they were not interested and rather buy the chip from foreign sources (don't blame China they did not get it from China) because they were cheaper than what the company could offer as the result they closed shop and todays the team that designed that chip emigrated to USA and Canada .

industry don't need 15nm chips its consumers who need them .
we failed to produce a fab even for 100nm process

Wasnt this chip-anouncement first displayed on old IMF and then here? Anyway.

with faster weapons up to the speed of light and also integrated network communication (with SAT integration) and fully automatized production facillities, let alone AI-Wingman ect, it is clear that not only consumer need this chips.

F0Vf1iUXgAA4Zku

Mohajer 6 in sudan all the way back in 2019?

Referring to the entry of Made in Iran technologies into the African market, including agricultural drones, Dehghani added: Iran-made drones that were unveiled and soon special centers to provide services related to this drone will be set up in African countries, including Uganda, have advantages and capabilities. It is special. One of the capabilities of this drone is to spray fields at a speed of two hectares in 15 minutes, a capability that may not be possible with human power. In addition, intelligence in spraying and accurate consumption of the amount of poison is one of the characteristics of agricultural drones made in Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom