What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

and you are in no position to say he is wrong , Ijma of Shia cleric say its halal and there is nothing in Hadith or Quran to say it's not.
end of discussion

when you say because usa is superpower the rules are different for it , well as persia was superpower the rules were different for it

not nowhere , the situation in middle east and USA attack on Iraq was also the situation in middle-east but it don't mean they built it , it was built by itself they saw opportunity in it prop it up and used it

as i see you can't find direct involvement of iran in last 6 year of war and as i said before , you are an impolite person with foul mouth and no upbringing

and you failed to notice all of those copy paste come with the link to the sources at bottom of Wikipedia pages , show your observation skill
and interestingly you failed to provide any source or reference for your claims.

you knew we haw a word , a blind can be cured , someone who simulate can't be.
bye you won't receive any answer from me till you fix your foul language ,don't care if you think you won the discussion . other people who read the thread can decide for themselves

Yes I am since I have brought my scholars, my verses and my narrations going back to the Prophet! What has he brought other than conjecture? And you follow it because it suits your own agenda, simple as that. Ijma in shia Islam is not Ijma in Islam, im sorry to burst your bubble. I have already shown you evidence, twice! Not my fault youre too pig headed. In your dreams, bache an damaghi.

What? When did I say the rules are different for US/Persia or make a comment on who is right or wrong? Again making shit up as you go along because you're a loser!

You have no evidence that it "built itself", show me evidence? There was no ISIS in Iraq prior to US invasion. Cope!

My upbringing is 100 times better than a dojensi lover like you. Who makes lies about Islam on the spot and cant formulate a basic argument. I asked YOU for evidence of a PROXY WAR after Peloponnesian War and this is the best you can come up with? Iran didnt get involved in ang Proxy War after Peloponnesian War and that was always my evidence and position. Maghz pehen! Harchi ke az dahanam miyad haghete!

Go to Theben Hegemonic Page, Corinithian War Page and Peloponnesian Page, that is my evidence! Nowhere in your evidence does it state of a military involvement either by Proxy or directly, just diplomacy which is neither here nor there. Seems you admit this since you're deflecting again lol

Others have decided and they think you're talking absolute shite! And you will respond to me! It's in your pig headed blood! If I'm blind I wont allow myself to be led by someone more blind and who follows Shaytan! Martike pofuze! Haghete!

Last edited:
Mate with all due respect Persians were no friends of athens

I don't know where you bring up your sources

End this chit-chat please
and Persia also was not an strategic ally of Sparta who said Athens is Persia strategic ally , I say Persia played both side to reach his goal , some people say Sparta, was Persia ally , and Persia used it as a proxy tool against Athens , while in fact Persia was more in war with Sparta than Athens and when one side get stronger , helped other side . to level the field. all had one goal , there be no united Greece . even if you look at all peace mediated by Persia it made sure that they don't be ally of each other.United strong Greece was against Persia interest in Asia minor and Egypt and mediteranean islands .

and my sources is in footnotes and i clearly let the links to footnote be visible in my post, wonder whats with this obsession here to say Persia used Sparta against all other Greek states and never used others against Sparta , Persia

1666608192054.png

Ukraine shot down the first such drone in the country’s east on Sept. 13 and has since downed at least 237
They seem to have a real problem with numbers
How much fighters also did they downed according to them? 2653 Su-30 and 1278 Su-35 downed right?

Honestly even if they are using components from Ebay, who cares,it's a kamikaze/suicide drone and it works, so what are they implying ? that Iran should buy less expendable parts ? LOL They'll think of anything to try and put these down.

Iranian drones Shahed-131 use American components for $50 from eBay​

1666678623780.png

The Center for Strategic Communications of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated information on Iranian kamikaze drones Shahed-131. They are used by the Russian army less frequently than Shahed-136, and are simplified versions of the latter.

Here's What We Know​

The drone research report didn't tell us anything top-secret that we might not know or guess about. Still, there are some interesting details in the material. Shahed-131 was developed by the Iranian company Shahed Aviation Industries Research Center. The hull is made of carbon fiber and reinforced with metal inserts.

TMS320F128335 microcontrollers of the American company Texas Instruments were found in the flight control unit of the drone. One should not look for conspiracy theories here, because such boards are freely available. For example, a single chip costs about $50 on eBay. Five chips were found in Shahed-131.

In general, almost the entire drone is created from materials that are freely available, i.e. sanctions have no effect on Shahed Aviation Industries Research Center in this case. The kamikaze drone is equipped with a GPS receiver (also civilian level). It allows the vehicle to attack only stationary targets. Shahed-131 has the system preventing substitution of GPS-signals by means of electronic warfare, which can be called a distinctive feature.

The inertial system allows the suicide drone to fly in areas where there is no GPS signal. But in such case it can deviate from the target by 1-5% depending on wind speed and direction. To understand, at a distance of 1 km, 5% turns into 50 m. When the GPS signal appears, the drone must correct the flight direction.

Shahed-131 is more compact compared to Shahed-136. The wingspan is reduced from 2.5 m to 2.2 m and the length is reduced from 3.5 m to 2.6 m. In addition, the drone weighs 135 kg instead of 200 kg and has a range of 900 km instead of 2000 km (stated by the manufacturer). It uses a battery consisting of 35 cells with a total capacity of 17 000 mA*h. The weight of the combat unit is 10-15 kg against 15-20 kg of the 136 version.

Source: @AFUStratCom

1666678975077.png

Last edited:
wow, it seems Ukraine has increased it's interception rate from 80% to 100%.

though intercept using their power plants!
Its probably because of this newly fielded anti drone system that the ukranians have just unveiled.
Its called "the :guns:patriot:guns:",you can see 2 of them in action in the pic below ⬇️
23ukraine-drones-photo1-articleLarge.jpg

I`m not fvcking joking....
This is actually a part of their anti drone defense,guys with assault rifles letting rip up in the air in a major city.
One honestly has to wonder how many civilians are being killed or injured when the rounds that miss the drones either come back down to earth or hit a high rise building.

Check out the article from the new york times titled: ‘We Heard It, We Saw It, Then We Opened Fire’,that I`ve posted in the S-136 thread
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/shah...-expanding-understanding.752437/post-14045332

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom