What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

its 95% water but it wont feel wet
and not all water are drinkable or usable for washing . consider it such water.
in your initial post you never said I'm gonna argue for days that pure or distilled or even drinkable water is dry, you said im gonna argue that water is dry , next time be careful about your wishes , you may get it :devil:

and by the way don't you think Ablah or Ignorant is more likely to be a person who make a wish without considering its consequences ?:azn:

I asked you to prove water is dry, not if the silica that is mixed with it is dry. So your example is false equivocation and therefore rejected.

Ablah is the person who derails threads based on a joke. Im still waiting for the evidence which will never come because it doesn't exist lol

I asked you to prove water is dry, not if the silica that is mixed with it is dry. So your example is false equivocation and therefore rejected.

Ablah is the person who derails threads based on a joke. Im still waiting for the evidence which will never come because it doesn't exist lol
thats like saying if you empty sand in a river the water in the river won't be considered water any more

thats like saying if you empty sand in a river the water in the river won't be considered water any more

Jigareto beram, that is false equivocation again. It's not like saying that at all, I would never call the water as sand if it went in the river, which is what you're doing.

have you people seen this tweet? any thoughts?
I personally always had the same question...
I mean, the Shahed-129 just came out in 2014, and the industry was still maturing at the time. I think by the time we saw a couple of strikes was back in 2016, and only a few.

If it wasn't for Israel, I think the deployment of alot more firepower was possible, but if these systems were transfered in quantities and hanging out in an airbase, be sure the Israeli's would have struck the base. That is probably the main reason nothing besides munitions and personal was able to be sent to Syria, only a small footprint with a few UAVs was possible. I kinda expect this guy to know this already.

I figured an article like this would show up sooner or later.

Not even worth commenting cause of the obvious conjecture in the article. Would need to see real evidence before being convinced. We have not even seen any evidence of UAVs operating there and they've already said theirs "malfunctions".

If the Russians had months to test and train with it, would they have no seen the drawbacks, that is now allegedly surprising to them?

Is that duct taped together?
Ah,no...:no:
If you`d actually bothered looking closely,or indeed knew much about iranian uavs in general,you`d realise that what you thought was "duct taped" were in fact the main straps for the parachute thats used in the recovery system.

media%2FFbBQdARWIAATSuX.jpg

Ababil 4 emergency recovery parachute deployed

Most iranian drones have some version of this system installed,either as the main recovery system or as an emergency back up in case something goes wrong and its unable/incapable of making a conventional landing,ie engine failure,loss of control,etc.
Now this is technically a weapon not a drone,but its clearly a test version/prototype [the seeker looks to have been borrowed from an almas missile],so one can see why they would want to recover it for possible future re-use.
I hope this answers your question.:smart:

Last edited:
I mean, the Shahed-129 just came out in 2014, and the industry was still maturing at the time. I think by the time we saw a couple of strikes was back in 2016, and only a few.

If it wasn't for Israel, I think the deployment of alot more firepower was possible, but if these systems were transfered in quantities and hanging out in an airbase, be sure the Israeli's would have struck the base. That is probably the main reason nothing besides munitions and personal was able to be sent to Syria, only a small footprint with a few UAVs was possible. I kinda expect this guy to know this already.
the answer is simple sadid-1 which was supposed to be the main weapon of shahed-129 was not ready till 2017 and qaem its other weapon was not designed to target moving vehicle

Dont forget the us,in fact they shot down 2 shahed 129s within a couple of days of each other,they claimed that one was armed and had been going to bomb their pet "moderate" terrorist allies.

Dont forget the us,in fact they shot down 2 shahed 129s within a couple of days of each other,they claimed that one was armed and had been going to bomb their pet "moderate" terrorist allies.
that happened in 2017

I figured an article like this would show up sooner or later.

Not even worth commenting cause of the obvious conjecture in the article. Would need to see real evidence before being convinced. We have not even seen any evidence of UAVs operating there and they've already said theirs "malfunctions".

If the Russians had months to test and train with it, would they have no seen the drawbacks, that is now allegedly surprising to them?

Such an "article" showing up was an inevitability.

Such an "article" showing up was an inevitability.
FYI, one of the authors of the article was the same person who claimed that UKR shot down two IL-76 Cargo planes over Kiev in the first days of the war, which got confirmed by the "US sources". So this is the person also here. Seems like a propogandist for the state department. If you remember that.

FYI, one of the authors of the article was the same person who claimed that UKR shot down two IL-76 Cargo planes over Kiev in the first days of the war, which got confirmed by the "US sources". So this is the person also here. Seems like a propogandist for the state department. If you remember that.

Make's sense, but I also believe that Anti-Iranian sentiment (racist sentiment) is still very much prevalent within the discourse regarding anything to do with Iran, especially Iranian made products both civilian and military.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom