What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Looks like an Iranian made UAV crashed near North Cyprus Of Turkish shore.
Anyone has information regarding this UAV. Looks very Intact.

The Aviationist » Photo: Iran's brand new drones (including an Israeli UAV clone) exposed during recent wargames.

Yes it's an Iranian drone ...

upload_2015-9-26_23-8-13-png.260483

@ozi2000

Looks like an Iranian made UAV crashed near North Cyprus Of Turkish shore.
Anyone has information regarding this UAV(Range, Size etc). Looks very Intact.
Thank You In Advance

The Aviationist » Photo: Iran's brand new drones (including an Israeli UAV clone) exposed during recent wargames.

Yes it's an Iranian drone ...

upload_2015-9-26_23-8-13-png.260483

@ozi2000

looks like shahed 123. i dont know only iran produces a UAV with such shape, or there are some copycat or origin of it in other countries? as i checked its only iran.
it's kind of damaged. some deformation in the body and what happened to the top of its nose?( it seems its parachute has been opened for landing)

interesting..maybe Hezbollah was operating it...im wonder that if its really iranian, then why it was flying there..?

Last edited:
looks like shahed 123. i dont know only iran produces a UAV with such shape, or there are some copycat or origin of it in other countries? as i checked its only iran.
it's kind of damaged. some deformation in the body and what happened to the top of its nose?( it seems its parachute has been opened for landing)

interesting..maybe Hezbollah was operating it...im wonder that if its really iranian, then why it was flying there..?

IRGC navy operating them ... & it's not 123 !

Or maybe it is but a different type ...

No it is not ... I'm sure it's an Iranian made drone ...
Cyprus and Israel have close ties.thats definitely an Israeli drone or that might be Cyprus made.our designs are not unique in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom