What's new

Iranian Supremacy in Scientific R&D in the Islamic world

Lol Jew you got defensive.

This is the 2021 STEM R&D data. Iran is ranked 14th globally by nonself citations. Out of this list of 14, Iran ranks at 5th population. Actually France, Italy, germany, Iran have similar populations. If we go by your jew-level theory that some country gets more cited then a country like Bangladesh or Pakistan, Nigeria should be ranked at no. 4-5 because they have more people according to your BS logic.

View attachment 857828

In an R&D world, there are multiple ways to check research quality. I am telling you this from experience, (I have 16 years of experience in EU as an engineering researcher/academician, got my masters from Iran, PhD from EU).

- No. of non self-citations: This tells how many people in the world read your research and deemed it useful enough for their own research so they cited it. Higher the non self citation count, more important was your work otherwise it would not get that much attention. Because it literally tells us that so many people in the field globally deemed it important enough to cite it. There is never any regional trend in the citations as well. Pick any paper Q1/Q2 category paper on RG or google scholar/Scopus and see its cited information. You will find Nigerians, Canadians and then Chinese, Argentines citing it. Iranian paper are no exception. For non western nations this metric is the best one.

- H-index: It works too and western system prefers it but its a very biased system because most of the high impact research journals in STEM fields are from the west and they do not easily publish research work from east (except Japan, China, Korea) unless someone just invents something out of the world. The editors mostly prefer western authorship which is one of the reasons research groups in east prefer to have collaborations with western groups to enhance their publication quality. Again this metric has nothing to do with population. Politics play its part too. I knew a brilliant Serbian colleague (now a tenured professor) whose paper was not being entertained from Serbia by a top notch American Journal. He later published the same work from our research institute in EU in the very same journal with literally no change.

- No. of SJR registered published articles: Thats the most crude way of checking quality of research. You can basically pick low quality journals which are atleast SJR registered in Q4 category and keep on publishing in it to increase your count (most mid tier academicians globally take this route). Some professors even in western countries promote their students to fill their CV's this way which is one of the reasons Q3-Q4 category journals have the HIGHEST frequencies of issues because they are in demand by larger body of researchers.

Iranian dominance is based upon nonself citations. SJR is ranking iran that high means the journals iranian scientists publish their work in are atleast SJR registered (Q1-Q4) and globally STEM scientists deem that work important enough to cite it otherwise they would have. Now you can cry me a river of jew ash, protest against it, start name calling but it wont change, like holocaust cant be reversed.
Not more people retard, more students in STEM fields, Iran has way more of them than Nigeria, Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Citations is a BS metric,

Israel is top 7, Iran top 60, you really are a joke if you think number of citation is a metric for R&D quality

Very true..when I entered from Europe to Turkey with my auto it was disaster city..but I keep the stories for now..I am not here to humiliate a neighbor.

Since Iranian GDP rise upsets you so much..watch this non-GDP info about Iran

Well know fact that power generation in a given country is correlated to the general development of that country (GDP included)

Watch this 60 sec video and get educated..Iran's rise is a fact and your date of departure from Middle east is getting closer!.:azn:

and by the 2020.
1656290020029.png
Yeah, Brazil is richer than Germany, South Korea, France, because its energy consumption is higher😂

Russia is richer than Japan, Germany, South Korea, France, Canada, right??

Iran has one third the power consumption of Brazil, Brazil has 1.5 trillion dollars GDP

Not more people retard, more students in STEM fields, Iran has way more of them than Nigeria, Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Israel is top 7, Iran top 60, you really are a joke if you think number of citation is a metric for R&D quality

Yeah, Brazil is richer than Germany, South Korea, France, because its energy consumption is higher😂

Russia is richer than Japan, Germany, South Korea, France, Canada, right??

Iran has one third the power consumption of Brazil, Brazil has 1.5 trillion dollars GDP
Khara 👋,

Only a Zio retarded morons will cite Bloomberg and refute SJR.

overall.jpg

India & Iran unranked, China ranked 20 ish, Tunisia better than Brazil, Argentina, South Africa and Morocco 🤣😂

Get a life .....

No wonder you jews never made it any where..and finally had to to steal some one else's land...use your God given brain and do a minimum thinking and analysis of a raw data.

The video is Power generation not consumption..countries like Brazil that have plenty of hydro electric generate more than they need to sell the power..countries like Saood generate a lot because they need it for De-sal plants ..and Russia may not be as rich but is a highly industrialized nation with bad system of governance..and for the rest they generate power for internal development..

Khara 👋,

Only a Zio retarded morons will cite Bloomberg and refute SJR.

View attachment 857853

India & Iran unranked, China ranked 20 ish, Tunisia better than Brazil, Argentina, South Africa and Morocco 🤣😂

Get a life .....
It's 2015, this is 2021:

Screenshot_20220629-224936_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220629-224920_Chrome.jpg

This rank shows innovation way more accurately

You're complaining about third world countries being better than 3rd world countries, as if one is clearly superior to the other

No wonder you jews never made it any where..and finally had to to steal some one else's land...use your God given brain and do a minimum thinking and analysis of a raw data.

The video is Power generation not consumption..countries like Brazil that have plenty of hydro electric generate more than they need to sell the power..countries like Saood generate a lot because they need it for De-sal plants ..and Russia may not be as rich but is a highly industrialized nation with bad system of governance..and for the rest they generate power for internal development..
Lol, so replace the word consumption with generation, Russia/Brazil has a bigger economy than South Korea, Japan, Germany, France? Nonsense.

Power generation has some correlation with GDP but those examples clearly show poor nations outranking even economical giants like Japan.

Iran's power generation is a third of Brazil's which has 1.5 trillion GDP, even according to your logic it means Iran has way less GDP

hezb
I'm literally a computer science student lol, STEM is in my blood

Keep thinking Hezbollah won with 7 times the casualties, next war Lebanon won't be spared
Hezbollah beat your stupid azz in 2006, and SMALL TINY Gaza beat your stupid azz again last year.

Look - when i saw how GAZA WORKED Israel last year, it was a testament to Iranian dedication, detail orietation in war, and perfect timing- Gaza beat the living breaks off your stupid evil govt and military, it was clear - you committed war crimes too, but still lost the war.

You migth study stem, but that doesnt mean thats what you are good at, because based on your argument logic, you arent very STEMMy IMo - you deny FACTS and truths about Israel, which STEM people dont do no matter what - in science , truth is truth, NO MATTER WHAT, but you come on PDF to reverse engineer our minds about facts and truths about your region, which is proof you arent that good or smart at STEM, just my opinion.

It's 2015, this is 2021:

View attachment 857878View attachment 857877
This rank shows innovation way more accurately
Tunisia more advanced than Ukraine 😂🤣😁,

You're complaining about third world countries being better than 3rd world countries, as if one is clearly superior to the other

So you recognise that your Bloomberg thing you are quoting is putting third world countries higgledy-piggledy, you are more stupid than I thought 😂🤣

You are Studying sciences you said 😂🤣😁

You migth study stem, but that doesnt mean thats what you are good at, because based on your argument logic, you arent very STEMMy IMo - you deny FACTS and truths about Israel, which STEM people dont do no matter what - in science , truth is truth, NO MATTER WHAT, but you come on PDF to reverse engineer our minds about facts and truths about your region, which is proof you arent that good or smart at STEM, just my opinion.
He is studying Aflem not Stem 🤣😁😂

Himmler's lamp shade's grandson, EVERY SINGLE RESEARCHER/SCIENTIST'S WORK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IS ONLY (and I mean ONLY) MEASURED BY THEIR NONSELF SJR CITATIONS + H-INDEX, NOT BLOOMBERG LISTS YOU RETARD ROFL.

Whenever a scientist submits his CV for a job or applies for a grant, their works are measured by their nonself citations in SJR recognized Journals (Q1-Q4 category) or through H-Index which is a bit biased system in favor of westerners but it is what it is. THERE IS NO OTHER METRIC OTHER THAN SJR NONSELF SJR CITATIONS OR H-INDEX. Google scholar, scopus, researchgate all follow this SJR system not some random bloomberg BS that you are hiding behind.

And same SJR ranks Iran in top 10 by non self citations. You can talk shit all you want but this wont change.

Here is a list of Nonself citations of Engineering R&D articles from 2021. Iran is ranked 9 by the same SJR ranking system. Turkey, Egypt, Saoodi, Pakistan follow. You cant change it Jew. Nobody or amount of words can change it.

1656562558705.png

No wonder you jews never made it any where..

You raised a very good point actually. On the internet, the historically massacred/genocided and conquered people are the loudest trolls, it's the inherent insecurity they carry in the blood that makes them behave this way. You won't find martial groups like Slavics, Germans, Iberians, Irano-Turkics, Japanese, British, etc pulling this BS. These are the groups that created the mightiest empires for centuries and millennium, even if they saw some temporary downfall they rose again and again and again. While massacred/conquered stayed conquered for their majority history. Look at the current Iranian map of influence or deep alliances right now and compare it with the Perso-Median or Qizilbashi empires of Iran. What's the difference? None.

@drmeson @aryobarzan @Muhammed45 @SalarHaqq

Iranian bros which would be the best university in Mashad for Computer Science or Data Science? I might consider doing a masters in the future. I only know about the Ferdowsi university but their English website is a bit clunky.

If you get into Sharif or Amir Kabir then that would be brilliant for you.

They have ENORMOUS SJR citations per faculty ratio (hitting ~100).

I came across these names when searching for universities in Iran. But if I ever came to Iran for study, it will only be in Mashad.

if you take my advise, you should apply for as many Universities as you can.

You are both clever countries and good at STEM. Arguing from different directions. Truth somewhere in the middle as always.

Smart people are everywhere and Iran and Israel are both smart countries with many hardworking scientists and engineers. Iran is being how should we say it, disadvantaged intensely by current political climates that have been for now decades, some self afflicted, many foreign. Israel has received support and injections of capital. Iran has experienced mostly the opposite.

Most of the world's smartest engineers and scientists have been Jews and are Jews working in Europe, USA, and some other places e.g. Australia. I've met many smart Iranian engineers here in Australia and worked with several academics for geotechnical designs and structural engineering. Also in labs at universities for testing materials for contract work. I always notice a lot of east Asian and Iranian academics at Australian top universities now. Iranians almost one third in numbers of total STEM academics!

Get over this argument. Neither are hopeless "third world" and neither are certainly superior to the other.

Iran however is impressive in its results given how things are working against them and have been for a long time. Also per capita, its performance is excellent which shows there is a cultural emphasis given on education and academics. This is always going to suggest that the people of that country have correct priorities - STEM. I have met many second to third rate geniuses (this is a compliment because first rate genius is once in a generation) in academic and working career and I must say, smart people and hardworking people truly does not matter about race, sex, nationality, or even religion. Just fewer Africans in STEM but maybe for various other reasons relating to culture, wealth, and national priorities.

Back
Top Bottom