What's new

Iranian Special Forces

Man Iran is doing really well for itself. I am impressed.

Iranians forces sure are well organised and potent.
What I like about Iranians is thier determination and persistence in the face of extremities(U.S.A.).
Just because certain "Western" authorities portray the Iranians as villains of the world does not mean thats what they are.
Iranians do what is for thier best interest just look at thier space program.

I request our Iranian friends to continue posting pictures in this thread.
Also I request Iranians to post a thread regarding their space program; I am just curious to know what were their motivations, goals, challenges, objectives.
I know I could have just googled it or looked for it in wikipedia but I wish to know it from an Iranian point of view; how they feel about their space program.

welll amazing photos they are well equiped but how they are using israeli made UZI how they got it even they dont have good relations with israel i know that they might got it from other source but which is that source.

welll amazing photos they are well equiped but how they are using israeli made UZI how they got it even they dont have good relations with israel i know that they might got it from other source but which is that source.

They were imported from Israel prior to the Islamic Revolution when Israel and Iran's relations amongst each other were very different and military cooperation was conducted. At present they are manufactured within Iran and used by some units for close quarter encounters. They are due to be replaced by an Iranian version of the German MP5 for marine units.

tehranpolicefair4214gq.jpg

you can shoot me anytime :P

Last edited:
Pictures of an unknown unit of the Iranian Sepah-e Pasdaran-e Engelab-e Eslami (Army of Guardians of the Islamic Revolution) from the "Great Prophet (Sw) II" Drills. Thought of as probably a special airborne unit.

95r69z.jpg

28ulhc0.jpg

29xb50p.jpg

34y5it2.jpg

2zz25o8.jpg

90q5p2.jpg

9k5rub.jpg

Another picture of unknown Sepah unit from a military parade. Thought also to be a special unit.

17e9mp.jpg

Last edited:
Some Artesh (Army) units

A special marine/ diver unit on parade
352ex5y.jpg

Marine unit on parade
2jbll04.jpg

65th SF Brigade
2nrkg2o.jpg

2vbo1zt.jpg

Last edited:
These are well dressed well trained like NATO Forces, they look impressive.

oh if america trys to invade iran they would be demoralized 10x than what happend in sudan i mean irians are ready for a war any given day i would like to see iran smashing isreal but it wouldent be tue beacuse isreal has the upper hand in air support ... but who knows? in my case 100 blastic missels would be enought to send a message that do not boather us

oh if america trys to invade iran they would be demoralized 10x than what happend in sudan i mean irians are ready for a war any given day i would like to see iran smashing isreal but it wouldent be tue beacuse isreal has the upper hand in air support ... but who knows? in my case 100 blastic missels would be enought to send a message that do not boather us

Unless of course the other side concludes that the damage is unacceptable and responds with a few thermonuclear warheads. You've heard of pearl harbor right?

When it comes to America they would only launch a comprehensive air strike against Iranian nuclear facilities and military targets. The US would achieve air supremacy in a matter of hours if not minutes, the Iranian airforce is nothing to brag about, furthermore the US has stealth bombers capable of taking out any air defense, anywhere on the planet. They also have ICBM's with thermonuclear MIRV's on standby 24/7.

I don't know about Israel, but no country on earth can match the awesomeness of the American military. The American defense budget is larger than Turkey's (G20 member) entire GDP.

Unless of course the other side concludes that the damage is unacceptable and responds with a few thermonuclear warheads. You've heard of pearl harbor right?

When it comes to America they would only launch a comprehensive air strike against Iranian nuclear facilities and military targets. The US would achieve air supremacy in a matter of hours if not minutes, the Iranian airforce is nothing to brag about, furthermore the US has stealth bombers capable of taking out any air defense, anywhere on the planet. They also have ICBM's with thermonuclear MIRV's on standby 24/7.

I don't know about Israel, but no country on earth can match the awesomeness of the American military. The American defense budget is larger than Turkey's (G20 member) entire GDP.

I agree with most of what you said but that is false. It is really huge but we have a higher GDP 692 billion vs 932.199(IMF Estimate 2010)

Back
Top Bottom