What's new

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

Sounds like 90% HEU is fine. What are we waiting for?
Iranian's 3rd generation (there are said to be 6 or even 7th generation by Russia) "nuclear devices" (nuclear bombs without fuel in them)..were ready and tested in 2003..Besides computer simulations ,they used Tungsten plates instead of HEU plates to physically test the device. Read the Nuclear "Technology Thread" early pages and the findings of nuclear inspectors at the time...many many details such as this one that public does not know but it is in their official reports.

Iranian's 3rd generation (there are said to be 6 or even 7th generation by Russia) "nuclear devices" (nuclear bombs without fuel in them)..were ready and tested in 2003..Besides computer simulations ,they used Tungsten plates instead of HEU plates to physically test the device. Read the Nuclear "Technology Thread" early pages and the findings of nuclear inspectors at the time...many many details such as this one that public does not know but it is in their official reports.
I don't know how accurate this is but of the nuclear archive that was stolen.

Only 20% of the total files were stolen, and of the 20% that were stolen, only 5% was publicly released, and 95% hidden. I wonder what they see in there that they will not release.....

Manufacturing of 4 nuclear weapons was due on March 21th 2003.
US invasion of Iraq was March 20th 2003.

Personally, I am still doubtful, but I recognize their is a possibility that they were infact produced, but the invasion of Iraq had completly halted the testing of this system. As it remains, it's possible untested warheads were built, similar situation to South Africa.

Despite Agha Khamenai's fatwa, it's clear their is a weapons program. We are not going to just sit there and absorb nuclear hits from Israel...

Only 20% of the total files were stolen, and of the 20% that were stolen, only 5% was publicly released, and 95% hidden. I wonder what they see in there that they will not release.....

Personally, I am still doubtful, but I recognize their is a possibility that they were infact produced, but the invasion of Iraq had completly halted the testing of this system. As it remains, it's possible untested warheads were built, similar situation to South Africa.

Despite Agha Khamenai's fatwa, it's clear their is a weapons program. We are not going to just sit there and absorb nuclear hits from Israel...

Hopefully this is the case.

Israel must know the score then: If Iran is struck with a nuclear device, a nuclear retaliation will soon follow, simple as that.

Just some correction..files were not stolen...Iran gave the info to them placing the package in un gaudred warehouse and providing them with address..lol (nicely packaged in CD roms for ease of use by Bibi.lol) to ensure enemy knows what they should know in order not to mis calculate.

Note: North Koreans did something similar ..they invited a very famous US scientist during Clinton presidency I think...They blindfolded him took him to a mountain site showed him row after row of packed centrifuges ..they even allowed him to take a photo ( I have seen that photo) to ensure Americans know they are not bluffing.

It was a good thing they did because apparently American assessment of their progress was way below what they were shown.

Last edited:
A subtle but important point is being repeatedly missed. Opposing parties know Iran has weapons. Announcing that only underscoreds their abject failure. Not so dissimilar from avoiding publicizing losses while in conflict. Meanwhile, although it does not seriously hurt Iran, publicizing doesn’t add value either.

This is all playing house. The charade goes on until it no longer brings value to one or both parties.

Last edited:
Iran should not be allowed to have nukes by the international community.
1679791899534.jpeg

Wadey ain “international community” 😂

No idea what this means but this is no doubt a great contribution to this topic in the Iranian section, as one would expect from a "PDF Think Tank Consultant". Perhaps you would care to translate?
1679831244343.jpeg

No idea what this means but this is no doubt a great contribution to this topic in the Iranian section, as one would expect from a "PDF Think Tank Consultant". Perhaps you would care to translate?
@That Guy if I had a penny for every time used the “think tank” to some how validate their argument 😂. Chutiya loag 😂

Az Adamayi ke tikhe mindazam khosam nemiyad.
View attachment 922244
سلام فارسی بلد هستید؟
لطفا یک نگاهی به این قسمت های ایرانی سایت بیندازید یک بچه یهودی و یک ترک بی تربیت کل این قسمت های ایرانی را چند روزه به گند کشیدند بامسخره کردن ایرانی و همچنین توهین به ایرانی ها ولی هیچ برخوردی با این افراد نشده.

این در حالی هست که به طور مثال چندین نظر من را به خاطر اسپم! پاک کردند در حالی که مربوط به موضوع بود و هیچ توهینی در آنها نبوده

سلام فارسی بلد هستید؟
لطفا یک نگاهی به این قسمت های ایرانی سایت بیندازید یک بچه یهودی و یک ترک بی تربیت کل این قسمت های ایرانی را چند روزه به گند کشیدند بامسخره کردن ایرانی و همچنین توهین به ایرانی ها ولی هیچ برخوردی با این افراد نشده.

این در حالی هست که به طور مثال چندین نظر من را به خاطر اسپم! پاک کردند در حالی که مربوط به موضوع بود و هیچ توهینی در آنها نبوده
Wa laikum Salam. Man khaham kard.

Back
Top Bottom