What's new

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

Just because it's not verified doesn't mean i can't talk about it. I have clearly marked where I got my information and pointed out that it may be a false alarm. And that is exactly what I wanted to discuss. Thanks for the tip but it makes no sense to me.
Thought so.😀

I was wondering too why sabotages suddenly stopped
One has to consider that the zionists in iran have enriched a lot of human capital in iran through the riots and the anti-iran propaganda. i think that potentially new saboteurs have emerged who are willing to carry out actions. i think that this was also one of the goals of the riots in iran.

One has to consider that the zionists in iran have enriched a lot of human capital in iran through the riots and the anti-iran propaganda. i think that potentially new saboteurs have emerged who are willing to carry out actions. i think that this was also one of the goals of the riots in iran.
All sabotage in Iran's nuclear facilities were stopped after the security of nuclear installation was given to IRGC. Enemy can only attack them from outside (drones) ....no access to inside.

Iran creates "Nuclear security HQ"
فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای تشکیل شد

برای نخستین بار از تشکیل فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای برای حفاظت از تاسیسات هسته‌ای جمهوری اسلامی ایران نام برده شد.
به گزارش مشرق، در خلال گزارش مربوط به کشف شبکه‌ای که قصد خرابکاری در تاسیسات هسته‌ای فرود را داشتند، برای نخستین بار از «فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای» نام برده شد که اخیرا تاسیس شده است.
پیش از این عنوان شده بود که حفاظت از سایت‌های هسته‌ای کشور به سپاه واگذار شده است اما این اولین بار است که به صورت رسمی این موضوع تایید و از وجود «فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای» پرده‌برداری می‌شود.
خردادماه سال جاری و پس از چند مورد خرابکاری در تاسیسات هسته‌ای کشور، سردار غلامرضا جلالی رئیس سازمان پدافند غیرعامل کشور از تشکیل یک فرماندهی واحد دفاعی-امنیتی هسته‌ای خبر داده بود که کلیات آن در مقطع زمانی خردادماه تصویب شده بود و همچنین تاکید کرد که با تشکیل این فرماندهی، ضعف‌های گذشته کاملاً برطرف و مجموعه کاملاً آسیب ناپذیر خواهد

1647290019917.png

All sabotage in Iran's nuclear facilities were stopped after the security of nuclear installation was given to IRGC. Enemy can only attack them from outside (drones) ....no access to inside.

Iran creates "Nuclear security HQ"

برای نخستین بار از تشکیل فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای برای حفاظت از تاسیسات هسته‌ای جمهوری اسلامی ایران نام برده شد.
به گزارش مشرق، در خلال گزارش مربوط به کشف شبکه‌ای که قصد خرابکاری در تاسیسات هسته‌ای فرود را داشتند، برای نخستین بار از «فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای» نام برده شد که اخیرا تاسیس شده است.
پیش از این عنوان شده بود که حفاظت از سایت‌های هسته‌ای کشور به سپاه واگذار شده است اما این اولین بار است که به صورت رسمی این موضوع تایید و از وجود «فرماندهی سپاه هسته‌ای» پرده‌برداری می‌شود.
خردادماه سال جاری و پس از چند مورد خرابکاری در تاسیسات هسته‌ای کشور، سردار غلامرضا جلالی رئیس سازمان پدافند غیرعامل کشور از تشکیل یک فرماندهی واحد دفاعی-امنیتی هسته‌ای خبر داده بود که کلیات آن در مقطع زمانی خردادماه تصویب شده بود و همچنین تاکید کرد که با تشکیل این فرماندهی، ضعف‌های گذشته کاملاً برطرف و مجموعه کاملاً آسیب ناپذیر خواهد

1647290019917.png

i don't believe that employees in strategic sectors would act in this way. but the fact that there are people running around in iran who are ready to launch a drone from outside is bad enough.
It's not like the individual saboteur is given a big task. One person might be given 50 dollars to smuggle drone parts across the border, e.g. the Kurish-Iraqi border, using a donkey. Then comes the next one who doesn't know the previous one and is supposed to transport the part to some warehouse in tehran. Then some guard or police can be paid bribe money so that he does not monitor some transport. The next one is supposed to assemble the drone in a warehouse and may not have any malicious intent, and the last one may be more initiated because he is supposed to transport the drone somewhere. And the last one is supposed to receive the drone and just press a button and maybe plant the explosives. He might not assume that he is supposed to hit a centrifuge production, but he might be told something like: "the drone is attacking a police base nearby....this is probably someone who was once in jail or whose relatives or friends died in the riots or just needs money and is in big debt oder is a criminal, or may his relatives need a expensiver cancer operation and he can not afford....who knows etc. Well, and then the drone flies into some strategic location instead of a poliece station. All in all, a chain of different roles that seem isolated in and of themselves and don't even have to have a relationship to each other. And the whole thing is coordinated by a coordinator from tel aviv or at best the coordinator is sitting in the kurdish regions somewhere in northern iraq and is on the phone with the mossad. perhaps several straw men, dummy companies or real persons who know nothing about anything are interposed or used, false tracks are laid, etc. So all in all, an opaque network of many actors.

Last edited:
i don't believe that employees in strategic sectors would act in this way. but the fact that there are people running around in iran who are ready to launch a drone from outside is bad enough.
It's not like the individual saboteur is given a big task. One person might be given 50 dollars to smuggle drone parts across the border, e.g. the Kurish-Iraqi border, using a donkey. Then comes the next one who doesn't know the previous one and is supposed to transport the part to some warehouse in tehran. Then some guard or police can be paid bribe money so that he does not monitor some transport. The next one is supposed to assemble the drone in a warehouse and may not have any malicious intent, and the last one may be more initiated because he is supposed to transport the drone somewhere. And the last one is supposed to receive the drone and just press a button and maybe plant the explosives. He might not assume that he is supposed to hit a centrifuge production, but he might be told something like: "the drone is attacking a police base nearby....this is probably someone who was once in jail or whose relatives or friends died in the riots or just needs money and is in big debt oder is a criminal, or may his relatives need a expensiver cancer operation and he can not afford....who knows etc. Well, and then the drone flies somewhere else. All in all, a chain of different roles that seem isolated in and of themselves and don't even have to have a relationship to each other. And the whole thing is coordinated by a coordinator from tel aviv or at best the coordinator is sitting in the kurdish regions somewhere in northern iraq and is on the phone with the mossad. perhaps several straw men, dummy companies or real persons who know nothing about anything are interposed or used, false tracks are laid, etc. So all in all, an opaque network of many actors.
The scenario that you described can be done in any country the only question is "How much" $$$...

In any case all sensitive nuclear work including Centrifuge assembly house are now underground as described in few posts in this thread...Iranians finally realised that the enemy has no boundaries or principals (yes we Iranians are nice people and think everyone else is like us..lol)

The scenario that you described can be done in any country the only question is "How much" $$$...

In any case all sensitive nuclear work including Centrifuge assembly house are now underground as described in few posts in this thread...Iranians finally realised that the enemy has no boundaries or principals (yes we Iranians are nice people and think everyone else is like us..lol)
I also think that the scenario is fundamentally implementable in any country. On the other hand, I do believe that the scenario is much more difficult to carry out in some countries compared to others. It must be acknowledged that if you live in a country where state officials, policemen or civil servants have a lifetime appointment, a good salary, and receive privileges, it is much harder to bribe them financially.

Furthermore, the issue of poverty arises. The more poor people, people with debt, or people with other problems there are, the greater the potential pool of individuals who can be approached for certain tasks.

And yes, Iranians have moral boundaries that they generally adhere to. This is evident in the fact that education is more valued than just money in Iran, and that being a "good person" is important to Iranians. However, they can be shrewder and more experienced than some in the West. I don't believe that you can easily deceive an Iranian who grew up in South Tehran or a bazaar trader from Isfahan.

I think there are unfortunately many people in Iran who are brainwashed by US propaganda to actively participate in terrorist and subversive activities.
This is true in other countries as well, but in the non-Western world, all the travel destinations of government officials are known and easily assassinated every time.
On the other hand, it is completely impossible for a high-ranking official in a Western country to be assassinated by a foreigner.
Unlike what people in developing countries who have illusions about the West imagine, the West is a surprisingly watchful nation.
In the United States, for example, Google search results are provided to the government in real time, and if a search result is deemed inappropriate, the FBI will immediately raid the site.
In my country, Japan, the police know everything about you, from your search history to your travel routes, and it is extremely easy to arrest you if something goes wrong.
It is an illusion to believe that the West is a free country, but on the contrary, security in the non-Western countries that are considered police states is clearly too lax.
The reality is that the people are brainwashed by the Western media and do not cooperate in maintaining security.

I think there are unfortunately many people in Iran who are brainwashed by US propaganda to actively participate in terrorist and subversive activities.
This is true in other countries as well, but in the non-Western world, all the travel destinations of government officials are known and easily assassinated every time.
On the other hand, it is completely impossible for a high-ranking official in a Western country to be assassinated by a foreigner.
Unlike what people in developing countries who have illusions about the West imagine, the West is a surprisingly watchful nation.
In the United States, for example, Google search results are provided to the government in real time, and if a search result is deemed inappropriate, the FBI will immediately raid the site.
In my country, Japan, the police know everything about you, from your search history to your travel routes, and it is extremely easy to arrest you if something goes wrong.
It is an illusion to believe that the West is a free country, but on the contrary, security in the non-Western countries that are considered police states is clearly too lax.
The reality is that the people are brainwashed by the Western media and do not cooperate in maintaining security.
That is correct!

Quite ironic of you to say this. Wasn't your former Prime Minister assassinated in broad daylight only a few months ago. Now imagine if Japan wasn't a US vassal state and had the most powerful and ruthless intelligence agencies in the world pouring unlimited resources and working 24/7 for decades to wreak havoc in your country. Don't imagine Japan would fare much better than Iran.

The resounding failure of Operation Merlin: when the CIA tasked a formed Soviet nuclear scientist to hand Iran a flawed blueprint for a nuclear bomb, in order to delay a supposed Iranian nuclear weapons program, or to frame Iran.

Article on Operation Merlin by Gareth Porter, historian who wrote on Iran's nuclear program as well as Washington's and Tel Aviv's bogus accusations against the latter:

Last edited:
Sounds like 90% HEU is fine. What are we waiting for?
Seems like we are just going to enrich at 60% indefinitely and keep building up stockpile. With time, could put Iran in a very solid nuclear position as enrichment to 90% would led to several warheads as opposed to just 1 at the current moment in a short period of time.

Prefabricate the warheads in advanced at a military facility in Parchin and wait for the fissile material.

Back
Top Bottom