What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Iranian navy to establish permanent presence (base) in the South Pole.:cheers:

فرمانده نیروی دریایی ارتش: ما در قطب جنوب ملکیت داریم و برنامه این است که پرچم ایران را آنجا بالا ببریم و یک پایگاه دائمی احداث کنیم.

Check your map again. At its narrowest point they can pass thru Oman waters.
but then they must pass the wider area then and there they must pass inside Iran territorial water , well until they perfect their teleportation technique

Any idea about what kind of laser was pointed at American helicopter?
the kind they point at defenders and goal keeper in football stadiums

but then they must pass the wider area then and there they must pass inside Iran territorial water , well until they perfect their teleportation technique

1695939178919.png

Like I said, plenty of room to maneuver without going into Iranian waters.

the kind they point at defenders and goal keeper in football stadiums
So Iran used a 10-50 euro laser (that's the price i see on multiple websites including those for showing stars in the sky), for the sole purpose of trolling an US helicopter operating into international waters (according to them)?

cr-atif-dr-le-d-animal-familier-de-laser-jouet-jouet-de-laser-de-chat-pour.jpeg

717163232_max.jpg

So Iran used a 10-50 euro laser (that's the price i see on multiple websites including those for showing stars in the sky), for the sole purpose of trolling an US helicopter operating into international waters (according to them)?

View attachment 956760
View attachment 956761
that laser my seem trolling to you but it has the ability to temporarily impair your sight , but yes the price tag on it is only 5-10$

that laser my seem trolling to you but it has the ability to temporarily impair your sight , but yes the price tag on it is only 5-10$
Not about the effects but the purpose of doing this, making the helicopter pilot make a mistake and crash? Then US will investigate and know it's Iran and do something in retaliation

All of that for this?

The only thing that could connect with a toy laser is if it would have been used as a warning, but there are plenty other ways of warning than risking being the responsible of something big like a panic maneuver that would make the crew in danger or worse, crashing into the sea

Not about the effects but the purpose of doing this, making the helicopter pilot make a mistake and crash? Then US will investigate and know it's Iran and do something in retaliation

All of that for this?

The only thing that could connect with a toy laser is if it would have been used as a warning, but there are plenty other ways of warning than risking being the responsible of something big like a panic maneuver that would make the crew in danger or worse, crashing into the sea
irgc harassed the USA operation in Persian gulf for many times, this is just another case

All of that for this?

Well I don’t know what they actually used or didn’t use on the helicopter but laser pointers are used frequently on private and commercial aircraft in America there are literally thousands of incidents reported to the FAA yes a high powered laser pointer can temporarily and permanently blind eye sight

this explain it better
Strait_of_hormuz_full.jpg

It is literally the same map but slightly more detail including depth.

I can only assume you think US warships are using the civilian shipping lanes on the left side of the map —they are not. They travel thru Oman and UAE waters instead.

It is literally the same map but slightly more detail including depth.

I can only assume you think US warships are using the civilian shipping lanes on the left side of the map —they are not. They travel thru Oman and UAE waters instead.
Heavy ships can not enter Persian gulf without going through Iranian waters (North of Bu-musa island), and in other parts of the gulf there are narrow lanes deep enough to allow US ships dock at some ports. that's why it's said that their ships can't maneuver in Persian gulf.

Back
Top Bottom