What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Incredible,

Iran is very advanced militarily, it s time to change equations... and a good moment to break self harmfull fatwa about nukes.

To have nukes is not a sin, however to use them in offensive operation is a sin. Iran must have it,it s mandatory.

I'm saying this for years , people were marking me with lable likes " cowards , hardliner , idiot , ... " but the truth is that the westerns are savage and in war , we can only rely on ourselves ...

The Zions are killing thousands of children and no one care about Palestinians ( even Iran ) , this show all these good words are meaningless in days of war ...

I'm saying this for years , people were marking me with lable likes " cowards , hardliner , idiot , ... " but the truth is that the westerns are savage and in war , we can only rely on ourselves ...

The Zions are killing thousands of children and no one care about Palestinians ( even Iran ) , this show all these good words are meaningless in days of war ...
good news: Iran has range of advanced ballistic and cruise missiles that can carry nuclear warheads (K-4, Soumar) and large stockpile of HEU (20%+) sufficient for a small arsenal of nuclear warheads if further enriched to 90% (much easier to enrich from 20% to 90% than from 5% to 20%)

bad news: Iran lacks the political will to make the decision to 'break out', possibly waiting until much more HEU is accumulated, but equally rate of enrichment is slow so even that doesn't appear to be the case unfortunately

good news: Iran has range of advanced ballistic and cruise missiles that can carry nuclear warheads (K-4, Soumar) and large stockpile of HEU (20%+) sufficient for a small arsenal of nuclear warheads if further enriched to 90% (much easier to enrich from 20% to 90% than from 5% to 20%)

bad news: Iran lacks the political will to make the decision to 'break out', possibly waiting until much more HEU is accumulated, but equally rate of enrichment is slow so even that doesn't appear to be the case unfortunately
If this triggers a nuclear weapon race in the region, if Saudis buys from Pakistan and that Turkey starts its own program, it wouldn't be bad for Iran and would put Israel in a very tight spot no longer having the nuclear option only

The goods are better than the bad

20231119_181726.jpg
20231119_181729.jpg

^ Kheibar-Shekan with Fattah-1 RV

If this triggers a nuclear weapon race in the region, if Saudis buys from Pakistan and that Turkey starts its own program, it wouldn't be bad for Iran and would put Israel in a very tight spot no longer having the nuclear option only

The goods are better than the bad
I doubt Saudis and Turks can build nuclear weapons in any scenario, they are US vassals

Definitely did not expect them to create a cruising glider with the Fattah booster.

I was thinking they might take the Haj Qassem missile and attach a second stage glider to it. Look how HUGE those control surfaces are!!!!
It is possible to make similar HGV warhead for other missiles

Hate to rain on the parade but this analyst is highly critical of the Fattah-2. Broadly he indicates the design reflects no more than great ‘CATIA’ skills. Basically his criticism focuses on a conflict between a nice looking geometry (gliding) and usage of a liquid propellant based motor instead of a scramjet.

He concludes that although this is great step forward, for those in the know, the Fattah-2 reveals a fundamental poverty in science in this area as well.

He's probably hoping for more of a Russian Zircon.

I understand his perspective, that being said, if they added a scramjet engine instead, the cost of the system will go up 5x. I'd rather take liquid fuel 2nd stage and lower kinematic performance, in exchange for mass producibility and lower costs as long as it reaches the desired speed (atleast low hypersonic). Despite them having a war, their usage of the Zircon is quite low.

We have no known scramjets engines that are deployable in the meantime anyways.

Fattah 2
Hypersonic missile (HGV)
View attachment 1029841
Interesting design. You can place two HGVs on this first stage booster, though at the expense of range for the missiles. I think there is enough room that second wedge shaped warhead can be placed symmetrically and "glued" together on the belly side of wedge and slightly offsetting the connection of the wedge more to accommodate for shared first stage connector.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom