What's new

Iranian Forces Fight Alongside Peshmerga In Jalawla

Too much BS.

There is no such thing as Sunni and Shi'a tribe, same tribes have members of both sects nowadays. Those tribes are not unified, 15.000 tribesmen just joined the security forces after the departure of Maliki, many others are following. Even members from the similar tribe aren't all united on their political stance.

As for scorched earth policy as you called it Iraq lacks the military power to do that, the few SU-25's are only useful for firing rockets, unguided bombs dropped without having a FLIR sight on the enemy has proven to be useless. If they do this the US and everyone will be against the Abadi regime. You need B-52's for that or a large fleet which we don't have, i'm actually glad the Iraqi air force doesn't have a large fleet of old aircraft without precision bombing capability, the collateral damage would be huge having all of the media crying and using it as propaganda.

Those tribes are mostly trying to save their own skin, whenever ISIS comes along they greet them. They fought alongside Americans back in 2004 as the Awakening forces ( sons of Anbar ) and have been fighting alongside Iraqi army since then. Have you seen what happened to the Al Shtat tribe in Deir al Zor Syria, several members from the tribe killed a dozen ISIS in return the entire tribe got massacred through beheadings & gunshots.

Sure they aren't taking a firm stand against ISIS but in this huge regional and internal political mess it's not unexpected. The start of a solution lies in Abadi & his gov hands now.

Recent vids of a week ago people from Anbar fighting ISIS alongside gov forces, more vids on the channel

I'm very well aware of Iraq's airforce limitations, that's why I said you should use Bluster Bombs.
Are you denying that there are Iraqi tribes aiding the ISIS? Are these tribes majority Shiite or majority Sunni?

You seem to be a bit misinformed my friend. %95 of politics is about interests. Don't think that our regime cares so much about the Salafi school of thought when they make political decisions. This is an obsolete way of classifying governments. Trust me, the last country that wants any good for Iraq is Iran. That way they keep it 100 light years away from causing any military, political, or economic threat to them. Again, it is all interests. They can't care less about Shia brotherhood. But, they will keep using that brotherhood to continue conquering the parts that they still haven't conquered in Iraq (if any have remained).

You can throw what I said above in the garbage if you want. But never underestimate the Persian's psych enormous contradictions, and unreasonableness.

Actually, logically speaking its Saudi that wants Iraq to remain in its current condition, after all oil is your primary source of revenue and a Shiite Iraq could greatly mess up with your monopoly over the oil market, that is why you're playing all these games, that is why you are supporting Sunni extremism in Iraq, that is why you don't have an official relation with Iraq. So stop the blame game bullshit and take responsibility for your actions.

I'm very well aware of Iraq's airforce limitations, that's why I said you should use Bluster Bombs.

Cluster bombs aren't going to replace the limitation of capable aircraft.

The airstrikes Iraq can use.

-Hellfire missiles
-Ataka missiles from MI-35/MI-28
-FAB250/500 & ODAB 250 from the SU-25 ( + cluster bombs )
-AN-26 rolling out bombs acting as a bomber

The last 2 are useless in the war on ISIS, the SU-25 finds it's targets by radar, the bombs dropped are unguided and dropped from low altitude making the SU-25 useful for heavy bombardment of conventional forces as you see in the end of this video, not on soft targets ( pick ups ) in residential areas.

The F16 when delivered will be useful, not only it has a radar to find ground targets it also has a pod giving a clear image of the ground able to send a laser guided bomb to the target.

Are you denying that there are Iraqi tribes aiding the ISIS?
No

Cluster bombs aren't going to replace the limitation of capable aircraft.

It can kill more easily. Scorched Earth doesn't necessarily mean, destroying trees, oil fields, etc, but the people. Fear of annihilation could persuade tribes not to provide ISIS with resources.

It can kill more easily. Scorched Earth doesn't necessarily mean, destroying trees, oil fields, etc, but the people. Fear of annihilation could persuade tribes not to provide ISIS with resources.

You're over estimating cluster bombs and Syria with much more airpower + cluster bombs is a clear example that it doesn't work.

You're over estimating cluster bombs and Syria with much more airpower + cluster bombs is a clear example that it doesn't work.
What he says make sense you have to use what available to do the job otherwise if you keep using execuses you will never make any progress lets face it our government afraid to use the power that is available.

you mentioned that su-25 detect target using radar this is the first I read to some one mentioning that as su-25 use no radar.

Actually, logically speaking its Saudi that wants Iraq to remain in its current condition, after all oil is your primary source of revenue and a Shiite Iraq could greatly mess up with your monopoly over the oil market, that is why you're playing all these games, that is why you are supporting Sunni extremism in Iraq, that is why you don't have an official relation with Iraq. So stop the blame game bullshit and take responsibility for your actions.
they think us ignorant like them so their lies can be taken seriously.

just to let him know a fact every Iraqi even sunnis know and believe that the saudi regime behind all the chaos in the region specially in iraq.

we know very well that alsaud are secular they have nothing to do with religion for sure they just use the religious the worst way for their interests.

Last edited:
What he says make sense you have to use what available to do the job otherwise if you keep using execuses you will never make any progress lets face it our government afraid to use the power that is available.

you mentioned that su-25 detect target using radar this is the first I read to some one mentioning that as su-25 use no radar.

Carpet bombing cities & using mass artillery on cities is no progress.
This is a low intensity conflict where COIN weaponry are the most effective.

Czech government approves L-159 sale to Iraq - IHS Jane's 360
Those will be useful having the capability to drop laser-guided bombs.

Can we know alittle about the Quds forceof Iran ? thanks

Carpet bombing cities & using mass artillery on cities is no progress.
This is a low intensity conflict where COIN weaponry are the most effective.

Czech government approves L-159 sale to Iraq - IHS Jane's 360
Those will be useful having the capability to drop laser-guided bombs.
use it or loose it.

must of the people in those cities are terrorists supporters plus i've never said bomb the whole city.

congrats. but who will give you those guided bumps.

Back
Top Bottom