What's new

Iranian Forces Fight Alongside Peshmerga In Jalawla

If you disagree with what I worte above, then I guess that can't qualify as a conuter argument. It is full of reactionary language and cursing, only to tell me that you felt it really deeply.
@Full Moon to be honest I just can't believe that you people can bring together an idea let alone to make a conclusion about the world affairs. Now that's something I got from many talks with saudis or listen to them when they talk on tv.

the only thing I admire about saudi media is the tv show tash ma tash and if you look at it you see many none saudis who work on that show to make it that good.

I wish that news is a mere lie because Iraq has all the ability to defend it's soil and people we don't need any Iranian interfering in our business as we don't like to do the same.

any nation meddling in iraqs affairs it will regret it later on leave iraqis fix their problem by them self thanks.

I wish that news is a mere lie because Iraq has all the ability to defend it's soil and people we don't need any Iranian interfering in our business as we don't like to do the same.
no one wants to "meddle" in your affairs .

iranian officials made it clear that iran will never send any military help to iraq unless the govt. of iraq asks for help .

iran has no troops on the ground and neither it will have any . dont listen to these kind of news cause we both know they're un-true

The so called Quds force is a myth , there's no such thing , there were only some leather jacket brats who exploited the chaos of the 80s and the iranian revolution, and did a couple of assasinations in europe , but that's it , Today there's only the regular iranian army and the IRGC both of which have their elite forces , like every other army in the world
The 80s political assassinations were mostly done by SAVAMA, and as a matter of fact Quds force exists and its commander is Major General Qasem Soleimani it is just not a special force, it is compromised of military advisers, Arabic speaking members and etc, it is mostly like CIA foreign operation apparatus. Quds force is a part of IRGC.

What is the difference between "Regular Iranian Army" and "IRGC" ?
As members said Iran has two Armies.

Iran has an organization named ''General Headquarters of Armed Forces'' which is the highest military command in Iran, it is headed by General Firouzabadi.

250px-Iran_Chief_of_Staff_of_Armed_Forces.svg.png

while Ministry of Defense and Logistics provides weapons and logistics
200px-IRI-MOD.svg.png

HQ of the Armed forces commands the forces bellow.

1-Regular Army(Artesh)
2-IRGC(Sepah Pasdaran)
3-Law enforcement Forces(Iranian police)

Regular Army(Artesh)
200px-IRI.Army-Badge.svg.png

Regular Army itself has four services:
1-Ground force(IRIGF): It is a heavier force(more tanks, artillery) than IRGC-GF, it also Has SRBMs
2-Air force(IRIAF): Controls all of Iran's fighter and bomber fleet, also have UAVs
3-Navy(IRIN): Controls Iran's heavier Ships and also controls all of Iran's Subs, has two marine brigades
4-Air Defense Command(IRIADF) aka Khatam al anbia base

Regular Army as its name indicates is like an ordinary Army charge with defending Iran, it is mostly a conventional force.

IRGC(Sepah Pasdaran)
220px-IRGC-Seal.svg.png

IRGC has five services
1-Ground forces(IRGC-GF): It is lightly manned in peace time and is heavily integrated in Resistance force.
2-Aerospace Force(IRGC-AF): It controls most of Iran's SRBM and all of MRBMs, it also has Su-25 and UAVs
3-Navy(IRGC Navy): Based in Persian gulf, mostly armed with speed boats and anti ship missile batteries, has marine brigades
4-IRGC resistance force(Basij): it is mostly a reserve force(in war most of IRGC division will be manned by Imam Hussein battalions), has Imam hussein(millitary), Iman ali(Securoty), Bei ol moqadas(Rapid defense force) and kowsar(female) Battalions.
5-Quds force: External operation force

IRGC has other independent organization like Ansar al mehdi corps(VIP securty), vali amr corps(Leader securty), air security corps and khatam al anbia construction base

IRGC is mostly a asymmetrical force, it is also charged with defending the revolution.

The IRGC has overgrown in the past 20 years to actually be the de facto ruler in Iran. Many observers go as far as saying that even Ahmadinejad was just a mask used by the IRGC to facilitate putting their hands on the post 2005 huge oil revenues. To complete the joke, they represented Ahmadinejad as a very honest politician who owns 1977 old car! All in the middle of looting zillions of petro dollars, and dragging Iran into useless external conflicts. No wonder why his presidency was completely disastrous.

The IRGC's size and power are so immense now that the Supreme Leader can no longer control effectively. However, I must say that they are credited for fighting brutally in Iraq - Iran war, particularly for pushing back the Iraqi troops to the Iraqi boarders. It appears that the Mullahs themselves are not interested in improving the Iranian army's capabilities, and want to always make sure that the IRGC will prevail over the army in case of any possible conflict between the two.

IRGC is completely under Supreme leader controls and loyal to him(leader have representatives in IRGC and can easily change and appoints IRGC commanders) , all of those observers(like Alfoneh and etc) mostly publish BS, IRGC is a military organization, yes many IRGC veteran have entered politics but IRGC is still subordinate to Armed forces command.

As a matter of fact Army has a larger budget than IRGC but IRGC has some economical activities and has fewer standing(not reserve) personnel

IRGC and Army have two different strategy so they receive different kind of weaponry , for example IRGC AF receives our ballistic missiles while army navy will receive the newly built subs and frigates, IRGC Navy receives speed boats

Last edited:
I mean no troops on ground that will just make it worse. that will make it more sectarian.

Its already sectarian, just bomb the tribes that aid the terrorists and cut-off the terrorists from their resources, air strikes should be devastating enough to eliminate the targeted tribes completely, remember this is a war and you're kidding yourself if you buy in to all that humanitarian bullshit, there is no sense of humanity in war, every man and woman is an asset that could possibly be used against you, and your Sunni tribes don't seem to understand the meaning of civility and having a unified country, therefore they should be given a 12 hours ultimatum to either stop aiding the ISIS or be eradicated, the bombings should be done simultaneously in order to reduce the chances of response from the other tribes.

In order to make up for your lack of air power capacity you could use cluster bombs.

@Abii What do you think?

Last edited:
Its already sectarian, just bomb the tribes that aid the terrorists and cut-off the terrorists from their resources, air strikes should be devastating enough to eliminate the targeted tribes completely, remember this is a war and you're kidding yourself if you buy in to all that humanitarian bullshit, there is no sense of humanity in war, every man and woman is an asset that could possibly be used against you, and your Sunni tribes don't seem to understand the meaning of civility and having a unified country, therefore they should be given a 12 hours ultimatum to either stop aiding the ISIS or be eradicated, the bombings should be done simultaneously in order to reduce the chances of response from the other tribes.

In order to make up for your lack of air power capacity you could use cluster bombs.

@Abii What do you think?
Agree in full but our lot stupid and cowards to do what they should do.

@Full Moon to be honest I just can't believe that you people can bring together an idea let alone to make a conclusion about the world affairs. Now that's something I got from many talks with saudis or listen to them when they talk on tv.

the only thing I admire about saudi media is the tv show tash ma tash and if you look at it you see many none saudis who work on that show to make it that good.

You are right, you are right.

any nation meddling in iraqs affairs it will regret it later on leave iraqis fix their problem by them self thanks.

Did you hear of somebody named Qassem Sulimani? Last time I checked, he was credited for defining what the word "interference" really means after playing the games he played in post 2003 Iraq.

Do you need a fire hose to wake you up?

These Kurdish militias are snakes, i wouldnt trust them. We were fighting Iraqi republican guards side by side with some Kurd groups but then years later these same assholes backstabbed us and turned their guns against us.

I would say as long our borders remain safe we shouldnt do anything at all.
they are controlled by USA and other western powers. So they will do whatever their masters guide them.

You are right, you are right.

Did you hear of somebody named Qassem Sulimani? Last time I checked, he was credited for defining what the word "interference" really means after playing the games he played in post 2003 Iraq.

Do you need a fire hose to wake you up?
@Full Moon I wish if you are not wahhabi to open your eyes to opserve your government policy in the region. side jokes I have nothing toward you saudis except you people don't stand against your regime who painted his hands with the blood of the innocents people in iraq and syria.

@Full Moon I wish if you are not wahhabi to open your eyes to opserve your government policy in the region. side jokes I have nothing toward you saudis except you people don't stand against your regime who painted his hands with the blood of the innocents people in iraq and syria.

You seem to be a bit misinformed my friend. %95 of politics is about interests. Don't think that our regime cares so much about the Salafi school of thought when they make political decisions. This is an obsolete way of classifying governments. Trust me, the last country that wants any good for Iraq is Iran. That way they keep it 100 light years away from causing any military, political, or economic threat to them. Again, it is all interests. They can't care less about Shia brotherhood. But, they will keep using that brotherhood to continue conquering the parts that they still haven't conquered in Iraq (if any have remained).

You can throw what I said above in the garbage if you want. But never underestimate the Persian's psych enormous contradictions, and unreasonableness.

Last edited:

Too much BS.

There is no such thing as Sunni and Shi'a tribe, same tribes have members of both sects nowadays. Those tribes are not unified, 15.000 tribesmen just joined the security forces after the departure of Maliki, many others are following. Even members from the similar tribe aren't all united on their political stance.

As for scorched earth policy as you called it Iraq lacks the military power to do that, the few SU-25's are only useful for firing rockets, unguided bombs dropped without having a FLIR sight on the enemy has proven to be useless. If they do this the US and everyone will be against the Abadi regime. You need B-52's for that or a large fleet which we don't have, i'm actually glad the Iraqi air force doesn't have a large fleet of old aircraft without precision bombing capability, the collateral damage would be huge having all of the media crying and using it as propaganda.

Those tribes are mostly trying to save their own skin, whenever ISIS comes along they greet them. They fought alongside Americans back in 2004 as the Awakening forces ( sons of Anbar ) and have been fighting alongside Iraqi army since then. Have you seen what happened to the Al Shtat tribe in Deir al Zor Syria, several members from the tribe killed a dozen ISIS in return the entire tribe got massacred through beheadings & gunshots.

Sure they aren't taking a firm stand against ISIS but in this huge regional and internal political mess it's not unexpected. The start of a solution lies in Abadi & his gov hands now.

Recent vids of a week ago people from Anbar fighting ISIS alongside gov forces, more vids on the channel

Back
Top Bottom