Guidance : GPS, INS , Datalink and E/O

Arman-2:
Weight : 40 kg
Range : 100+ km
Guidance : GPS, INS , Datalink

Iranian S-136 is a dumb kamikaze Drone without E/O Camera

Superior Turkish AZAB has Camera

1--
With the help of the operator, you can guide AZAB with its camera from a 200 km line of sight and take it to the target yourself

2-- At the same time, it can directly reach and destroy its target with the GPS coordinates you provide.

-- Range 500 km
-- Max speed 278 km/h
-- full of composite material for stealth flight capability
-- anti-jamming capability
-- Oto pilot technology
-- 200 km line of sight capability
-- low flying capability with real time live imaging via E/O Camera

1696650454620.png
as usual looking at wrong direction
first explain how shahed hit moving ships in red sea
second look at the Me'eraj series of our drones

Turkiye is MASTER of guided Bomb and Missiles

Iranians can show images edited on computer

Turks can show real videos to hit the target with pinpoint accuracy ( below 1 m ) from 100+ km away

NO laser or IIR seeker .. just INS-GPS
AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs carry KGK-82/83 guided Bombs
1696647759033.png

1696647653794.png

HGK-84 INS-GPS guided Bomb hit the target with pinpoint accuracy ( below 1 m )
Miniature Bomb
hit the target with pinpoint accuracy ( below 1 m )
not impressed already did that the photo is from 2019
1696661014896.png

1696661137169.png

funny fact at development phase they aimed for 60km when they tested it in a wargame 2 years ago they managed to hit target 120km away

you read the drive
B/c TheDrive is a credible source.
Others are not credible enough.I will not waste my time on them.
Regarding Karrar carrying AD-08 ;
Lets agree to disagree and move on
As some other member pointed out Iran is arming karrar b/c they don't have that many assests for air to air engagement.
It's more like a desparate attempt to save service hours of manned fighter jets during peacetime.
The concept is rather old.US armed Predator UAVs with Stinger missiles against Iraqi fighter jets for self defence may be but the idea was latter abandoned b/c drones have very little situational awareness & manueverability.
Even today,Reapers can be armed with Sidewinder A2A missiles but again the problem is same (little situational awareness & lack of manueverability).
You add very high quality data link,EW/ECM suits to save uav from jamming,radars and other sensors on UAV and then the cost will increase.So much for just carrying only one or two AD-08s on a slow moving UAV?

Indian Mig-21 was also net-centred with its ground surveillance assets but it's communication systems were jammed.So you will need high quality anti-jamming sensors on board to confront a modern fighter jet or even a modern ISR drone

not really impressed
meet Arman-1 and Arman-2

We prefer 200 km SIMSEK jet engine powered kamikaze Drone to hit PANTSIR , TOR , BUK , AKASH-NG , PATRIOT , S300 , etc

Range : 200 km
Speed : mach 0,85
Guidance : INS , GPS , E/O Camera

1696666360112.png

not really impressed
Meet , TOLUN-IIR , KUZGUN-TJ and IHA-230

KUZGUN-TJ

Weight : 100 kg
Warhead : 14 kg
Range : 180+ km
Guidance : GPS, INS , IIR seeker , Datalink

1696663411646.jpeg

TOLUN-IIR
Weight : 135 kg
Range : 100+ km
Guidance : GPS, INS , IIR seeker , Datalink

1696663432489.jpeg

IHA-230 supersonic Missile
Weight : 225 kg
Warhead : 42 kg
Range : 150+ km
Sped : mach 3 +
Guidance : GPS, INS , laser seeker

1696663468839.jpeg

150+ km IHA-230 is a supersonic Missile with speed of mach 3 +
good luck to enemies ... they will need it

Last edited:
unlike what a certain person think here only a certain country in the region is aware of the existence of network centered warfare, its a decade that Iran air defense is network centered , the drone have Datalink and have access to all data that any RADAR in Iran have access and the missile itself after being fired have access to its own sensors

Yes Yes
We have seen how Iranian Air Defense shot down Civil Plane Boeing 737 and killed all 9 members of the crew and 167 passengers aboard

Iran lacks technology to match with high technology NATO including Turkiye

that dumb drone twice have hit moving ships in middle of red sea hundreds of km away from Iran , that is 15-20 hours of flight without target and that is 15-20 hours of ship sailing from where the drone launched it translate in a circle with hundreds of km radius, now explain that to us . and bring for us example of sophisticated and advanced turkish drones managed to do that
how the drone managed to do that if it is that blind and dumb.

because only in your dreams
you can fool only yourselves with Persian propaganda

A dumb drone without E/O Camera and active Radar homing can not hit a moving Warship

maybe only in the port

Last edited:
@waz @LeGenD @Serpentine

I think we already have a winner in this section and these are Iranian drones and if you want we can close this thread because from this point onwards we are going to see just monologue posts of pan turk fanatic user MMM-E.

I want to make a brief summary why Iranian drones are superior to Turkiyeh ones. And if you see convenient we can close this thread with my this post:

Turkiyeh is new in this club of drone powers, Turkiyeh tooks leverage in wrapping technologies from the western world, that have been used to create foolish designs as Kizilelma, who depends in Ukraine technologies for their engines, are subsonic and cannot be used in advanced scenarios.

Mature users, knows well why this is necessary, recent past events like the US shut down of ANKA turkiyeh drones with ease show us this is not enough to have drone building plant capable to guarantee sales to third world countries, you need a mature project capable to fight in well defended context.

Meanwhile, Iran is the third power drone master country developing drones, they have experience for 20 years, they are beyond pistons technologies, they do all because unjust international sanctions, and build even jet powered drones, wing designed drones before Turkiyeh, stealth designs and integrate real swarm and IA concepts in all stages and layers of their designs. Iran has to entail a hard way to have this matures technologies, including destroying US drones and hacking them with high level electronic capabilities Turkiyeh never has showed to us, and never will.

It s just to concede Iran the pole position in this thread, because Iran is the real winner of Russia vs Ukraine war, Iran shahed, now jet powered, were capable to break all western defenses built around Ukraine. With pin point accuracy, with terrifier steatlh capabilities and shocking IA, and heavy payload for their size, Russia will be in debt with iran for generations.

I do not want to make this larger, smart people read between lines, and this is a summary, Hope we can agree to close this thread in order to avoid Turkiyeh propaganda from this well known pan turk user.

We must concede Iran victory in drone fields technologies over Turkiyeh.Iran ranks 3th position in 5 top world drone powers, unfourtunately behind 2 disturbing powers, as US and China, respectively.

I think we already have a winner in this section and these are Iranian drones and if you want we can close this thread because from this point onwards we are going to see just monologue posts of pan turk fanatic user MMM-E.
We must concede Iran victory in drone fields technologies over Turkiyeh.Iran ranks 3th position in 5 top world drone powers, unfourtunately behind 2 disturbing powers, as US and China, respectively.

Only in your dreams pan-İran fanatic Boys

I showed the reality
Iran is nothing in UCAV technologies to compare with Turkiye

Turkish TB2/TB3 so superior to Iranian MOHAJER-6
Turkish AKINCI so superior to Iranian Shahed-149 KAMAN

AKINCI UCAV carry even 840 kg NEB Penetrating Bomb
1696667545681.jpeg

and Iran doesnt have technology to develop unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

İranian propaganda on trucks
1696667701502.png

on the other hand Turkish KIZILELMA
1696667738615.png

USA and Turkiye are top Countries in UCAV technologies in the world

You replied with your ignorance as always
View attachment 958791

You didn know that USA-Germany-S.Korea dont have any APS in service
ignorant wikipedia boy

You are both knows nothing about military

No need to say hardkill
Russian ARENA , Israeli TROPHY and Turkish AKKOR are hardkill APSs
real military experts very well knows about it

ignorant wikipedia boys says even Syria has APS ...
1.You still haven't understood what we're talking about,you posted the exact same thing while I've been pointing something else to you.
2.You blame us of being "ignorant wikipedia boys",when most of your posts are c/p of Turkish MoD and as others have said "Wikipedia copy/paste". So,give us a break and don't talk big ;)

2.You blame us of being "ignorant wikipedia boys",when most of your posts are c/p of Turkish MoD and as others have said "Wikipedia copy/paste". So,give us a break and don't talk big ;)

Says ignorant wikipedia boys who dont know even what about
-- hard-kill/soft-kill
-- horizon line for Frigate Radar
-- real time live imaging with IIR seeker
-- F-35 ALIS information infrastructure
-- network centric warfare and cooperative engagement capability
-- CROTALE SAM without Ballistic missile intercaption capability
and many more

You learned all this from me

and Turkish MOD doesnt give worldwide military knowledge

first educate yourself , then come to say anything about me

Last edited:
Says ignorant wikipedia boys who dont know even what about
-- hard-kill/soft-kill
-- horion line for Frigate Radar
-- real time live imaging with IIR seeker
-- F-35 ALIS information infrastructure
-- network centric warfare and cooperative engagement capability
-- CROTALE SAM without Ballistic missile intercaption capability
and many more

You learned all this from me

and Turkish MOD doesnt give worldwide military knowledge

first educate yourself , then come to say anything about me
Oh you really are delusional

Spock_shocked.JPG

Iran has to entail a hard way to have this matures technologies, including destroying US drones and hacking them with high level electronic capabilities Turkiyeh never has showed to us, and never will.

Iran is backward Country to compare with Turkiye

and stop lying ...
Russian AVTOBAZA radar jamming and deception system used in the capture of an RQ-170 UAV by the Iranian forces
1696671871149.png

Its insult to Turkiye
to compare Iran's low quality copy weapons with state of the art high quality Turkish weapons

Back
Top Bottom