What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Blue In Green this is why you don’t take this guys analysis seriously.

Dudes slowly going off the deep end. Him and Scott Ritter.

His musings about Turkey come off as crazy in comparison with some other observations he has made.

Idk why he actually thinks the SAA will just allow Turkish soldiers to move south all the way to Golan Heights when there remains so many unresolved issues between Syria and Turkey.

Erdogan talks, a lot.

I’ll listen to him less often, didn’t really take his word all that seriously to begin with lol.

what the point of red line ?
If Akhonds are afraid of losing their power and lives , they should not draw red line for Zions and The westerns .

@Blue In Green this is why you don’t take this guys analysis seriously.

Dudes slowly going off the deep end. Him and Scott Ritter.
I'm surprised why anyone would listen to "Colonel" MacGregor. It's long been established that he was notoriously incompetent, and like Robert Baer, has gone on to be an "alternate" military pundit, specifically taking money from the MAGA camp. Nothing he says is reliable; he was wrong about Russia, and is absolutely bonkers about Gaza. Turkey, a NATO country and economic and security partner for Isra"el" will attack them? I motion that this man's videos no longer make their presence on this forum.

Just a tad smidgen of caution is suggested. No one knows what that video is of. It could be of a prior engagement. It is important to fact check everything as the moment that Ashkenaz-ra"el"i entity can provide evidence of a video being unrelated to the events of 10/7, is the moment Palestinian sources will lose credibility.

Yemen air defense
2015_2023
IMG_20231109_193317_624.jpg

I'm surprised why anyone would listen to "Colonel" MacGregor. It's long been established that he was notoriously incompetent, and like Robert Baer, has gone on to be an "alternate" military pundit, specifically taking money from the MAGA camp. Nothing he says is reliable; he was wrong about Russia, and is absolutely bonkers about Gaza. Turkey, a NATO country and economic and security partner for Isra"el" will attack them? I motion that this man's videos no longer make their presence on this forum.

Just a tad smidgen of caution is suggested. No one knows what that video is of. It could be of a prior engagement. It is important to fact check everything as the moment that Ashkenaz-ra"el"i entity can provide evidence of a video being unrelated to the events of 10/7, is the moment Palestinian sources will lose credibility.
The Jewish Army performances (besides carpet bombing) are poor.

what the point of red line ?
If Akhonds are afraid of losing their power and lives , they should not draw red line for Zions and The westerns .
Mullahs got their revenge though. All the Israeli attacks and assasinations has been answered by that mullah sponsored attack on Israel on 7 October. Now if Israel does not retaliate more harshly than before they will finally lose to IR.. in the short term.

Back
Top Bottom