What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Jews in Palestine
1948 vs 2023
IMG_20231108_180338_279.jpg

Ladies and Germs:

Please stop bragging about your "INCREASED NUMBER OF ATTACKS ON US AND ALLIES' FORCES", because unless these attacks inflict serious casualties or death to Americans and Co. (not the 'so called' head trauma/head jobs), they are all for public consumption and nothing more. Why not just call the Americans 5 hours before the attacks and let the know the drones and missiles are coming, you know what I mean. LOL.

When Americans attacks, they leave casualties behind, and they come unexpectedly, They do not call you 5 hours in advance to get out of the way.
When US decided to kill The good General, SETCOM didn't call IRGC to let them know they were targeting their leader to kill, however when you decided to revenge his assassination, you called his assassins to get out of the way 5 hours ahead of time. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So, why don't you Azari turker clone flukes here have some shame, and stuff it with your pretend tough stand against US and Co.
You couldn't revenge The good general, now you really expect us to believe you are going to revenge Gaza? You gotta be kidding. LOLOL

As for Gaza, their fate is sealed, because their arab(bles) muslim "brothers" are going to stand aside to let jews wipe out Palistine and palistinians, while their own "muslim brothers", the arab(bles) and turkers get in bed with jews in Abraham Memory Motel., then blame Iran for palis suffering, not the jews. Can you dig it, chumps.

Ladies and Germs:

Please stop bragging about your "INCREASED NUMBER OF ATTACKS ON US AND ALLIES' FORCES", because unless these attacks inflict serious casualties or death to Americans and Co. (not the 'so called' head trauma/head jobs), they are all for public consumption and nothing more. Why not just call the Americans 5 hours before the attacks and let the know the drones and missiles are coming, you know what I mean. LOL.

When Americans attacks, they leave casualties behind, and they come unexpectedly, They do not call you 5 hours in advance to get out of the way.
When US decided to kill The good General, SETCOM didn't call IRGC to let them know they were targeting their leader to kill, however when you decided to revenge his assassination, you called his assassins to get out of the way 5 hours ahead of time. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So, why don't you Azari turker clone flukes here have some shame, and stuff it with your pretend tough stand against US and Co.
You couldn't revenge The good general, now you really expect us to believe you are going to revenge Gaza? You gotta be kidding. LOLOL

As for Gaza, their fate is sealed, because their arab(bles) muslim "brothers" are going to stand aside to let jews wipe out Palistine and palistinians, while their own "muslim brothers", the arab(bles) and turkers get in bed with jews in Abraham Memory Motel., then blame Iran for palis suffering, not the jews. Can you dig it, chumps.
full (27).png

Though I primarily exist to parrot one-sided propaganda against the enemies of Islam, I must take a walk outside of my usual role to correct this assumption expressed by you and said media. If one does pay scrutiny to said videos, it becomes clearly apparent that militants utilizing the Yasin projectile are in fact not wreaking such wholesale havoc against the Jewish army. In fact, one fails to see but anything other than said rockets activating the Merkava's Trophy system. By doing such a function, they seem to explode near or on the tank's chassis, but there has yet been a video where a tank's turret flies off, or where the entire tank explodes. Brothers, we must face it. Hamas is getting their last hurrahs in before the mighty and formidable Mosaic lion rends them limb from limb and uses their bones as a toothpick. Iran must plan to upgrade its containment/buffer strategy for a post-Hamas world. In order to mold an effective counter-balancing policy, we must contend with the truth rather than our hopes. And the truth seems that Hamas will be history in a few months. To that end, Iran must focus on creating a deterrent proxy within Egypt and Jordan. It is without a shred of doubt that the Palestinians that will be deported to said countries may serve Iran as a useful recruiting pool for a proxy.

Last edited:
Though I primarily exist to parrot one-sided propaganda against the enemies of Islam, I must take a walk outside of my usual role to correct this assumption expressed by you and said media. If one does pay scrutiny to said videos, it becomes clearly apparent that militants utilizing the Yasin projectile are in fact not wreaking such wholesale havoc against the Jewish army. In fact, one fails to see but anything other than said rockets activating the Merkava's Trophy system. By doing such a function, they seem to explode near or on the tank's chassis, but there has yet been a video where a tank's turret flies off, or where the entire tank explodes. Brothers, we must face it. Hamas is getting their last hurrahs in before the mighty and formidable Mosaic lion rends them limb from limb and uses their bones as a toothpick. Iran must plan to upgrade its containment/buffer strategy for a post-Hamas world. In order to mold an effective counter-balancing policy, we must contend with the truth rather than our hopes. And the truth seems that Hamas will be history in a few months. To that end, Iran must focus on creating a deterrent proxy within Egypt and Jordan. It is without a shred of doubt that the Palestinians that will be deported to said countries may serve Iran as a useful recruiting pool for a proxy.
I think what you failed to notice that few hundreds of not properly equipped heroic Hamas fighters have been doing very courageous and commendable fighting against Israeli soldiers backed up by USA and Canadian special forces, they have exposed the weakness of enemy military in ground battles. Hamas fighters in Gaza are severely undersized and under equipped and they're not getting reinforcements.. so eventually they may get reduced in this war unless some unexpected help from outside... however the facts remain that the enemy soldiers are no match for them hand to hand or in urban warfare, what enemy is capable of is carpet bombing infrastructures and genocide civilians due to absence of proper air defense...in this case almost no air defense.

I know success of Hamas so far is causing discomfort to many in this forum.

I think what you failed to notice that few hundreds of not properly equipped heroic Hamas fighters have been doing very courageous and commendable fighting against Israeli soldiers backed up by USA and Canadian special forces, they have exposed the weakness of enemy military in ground battles. Hamas fighters in Gaza are severely undersized and under equipped and they're not getting reinforcements.. so eventually they may get reduced in this war unless some unexpected help from outside... however the facts remain that the enemy soldiers are no match for them hand to hand or in urban warfare, what enemy is capable of is carpet bombing infrastructures and genocide civilians due to absence of proper air defense...in this case almost no air defense.

I know success of Hamas so far is causing discomfort to many in this forum.

I am not one of those who believe the attrition of Lie-DF killers by Hamas fighters is "anudda shoah", but I do wish to credit facts, and only facts. 'Tis but evident that said fighters are outnumbered, outgunned, and fighting for their veritable existences. And yet there is much by way of morale-building that is being aimed for with said videos; as any military layperson could in a facile manner discern that said shots on said military vehicles, be they MBTs or IFVs, are not kill-shots per se. Yes, there is likely damage on the hull of said vehicles, but one has yet to see the kind of explosions that would indicate a knock-out of said vehicles. This is not to mock the steadfastness of said warriors, but to point out that the inevitable is going to occur, and Iran would need to establish a new proxy to hold the zionist scum off in the south, perhaps even buttress it with an eastern proxy in Jordan.

Last edited:
There are videos showing debris exploding from the vehicles, including one with a quadcopter dropping an ammunition above of a tank, causing clear damage to its engine, and others showing the tanks literally burning with flames from the engine, said vehicles equipped with Trophy, also it doesn't work for 50 or less shots, there are whole fliers to help soldiers identifying Israeli armored flaws

The Jewish army has no infantry support, also how about the videos with abandonned tanks and dozers?

Anyone thinking Hamas would be destroyed is believing in propaganda without being conscious of it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom