What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The meeting of Ayatollah Khamenei, the leader of Iran, with Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the founder of Hamas
Screenshot_20231109_222341_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

In 1987, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, together with a group of Islamist activists, founded the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in Palestine. Hamas was founded with the idea of armed struggle with Israel and rejection of peace negotiations (Palestine's surrender).

The meeting of Ayatollah Khamenei, the leader of Iran, with Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the founder of Hamas
View attachment 973247
In 1987, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, together with a group of Islamist activists, founded the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in Palestine. Hamas was founded with the idea of armed struggle with Israel and rejection of peace negotiations (Palestine's surrender).
Photo caption:
Sheikh Ahmed Yassin:
We will either win by God's will or we will be martyred.

The Jewish Army performances (besides carpet bombing) are poor.

I certainly do not doubt that the Biblical swindlers and money-changers cannot fight. That much has been proven valid since 2006. And yet, I still stand firmly, with great pride and honor, and steadfastly, in my disrespect for and condemnation of the disgraced colonel and his pedophile friend Ritter.

You can obtain it or leave it.

Yemen air defense
2015_2023
View attachment 973066

That's quite the record.

Mullahs got their revenge though. All the Israeli attacks and assasinations has been answered by that mullah sponsored attack on Israel on 7 October. Now if Israel does not retaliate more harshly than before they will finally lose to IR.. in the short term.

Mm, yes. Said assertion bears significant validity given the evidence presented. It stands reasonable to state that when all is said and done with respect to this episode, the Kohanic charmers wouldn't dare lay a finger on Iran for at the minimum a decade, such has been the thrashing they have received. As the Old Testament so frequently states, there has been "great wailing and gnashing of teeth" among the Mosaic people.

Last edited:
Mullahs got their revenge though. All the Israeli attacks and assasinations has been answered by that mullah sponsored attack on Israel on 7 October. Now if Israel does not retaliate more harshly than before they will finally lose to IR.. in the short term.
IMG_9516 (1).jpeg

I certainly do not doubt that the Biblical swindlers and money-changers cannot fight. That much has been proven valid since 2006. And yet, I still stand firmly, with great pride and honor, and steadfastly, in my disrespect for and condemnation of the disgraced colonel and his pedophile friend Ritter.

You can obtain it or leave it.

That's quite the record.

Mm, yes. Said assertion bears significant validity given the evidence presented. It stands reasonable to state that when all is said and done with respect to this episode, the Kohanic charmers wouldn't dare lay a finger on Iran for at the minimum a decade, such has been the thrashing they have received. As the Old Testament so frequently states, there has been "great wailing and gnashing of teeth" among the Mosaic people.
Strangely anyone who talks bad of them is either a pedophile or involved in beating their wives

Strangely anyone who talks bad of them is either a pedophile or involved in beating their wives

And yet with respect to Ritter, he indeed was caught courting a teenager. These perversions of his show a certain orthogonality from his military analysis, which at times may bear some fruit, but as a whole is alarmist and geared toward serving the objectives of U.S. conservatives. I am not aware of allegations against MacGregor, I just think his opinions depend on motivated reasoning, the motivation being "that MAGA money". I don't understand how any rational agent can watch his videos, with his fantastic and embellished assertions, and assume that he knows what he speaks of.

I think Hassan Nasrallah's next speech is on Nov 11.

We've seen this before, yet this time it feels more real, given HezbAllah's more aggressive actions and the Isra"el"i entity's refusal of cease fire and aggravated genocide. Tensions in Iraq are at a medium boil while Syria is on the verge of another civil war. I think things are gearing up to be more interesting.

@TheImmortal We all knew this in some way. The OSINT evidence backs this us. No more than 2-3 weeks for the first bomb, an attack against Iran is all the excuse that is needed to remove IAEA inspectors and oversight, then transport uranium ore to discreet locations for later covert enrichment away from other known facilities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom