What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hard to imagine a small fucking rocket can level a whole hospital. Amazing the lies they will come up with.

Theirs certainly activity going on, and you need to be emotionless, prepared and act with art to defeat your enemy. They know what they are doing. They just need the final order

It didn't though, they could've fired missiles immediately, many missiles are already ready in silos waiting for the order with coordinates already set. TELs can move out, and setup in a matter of hours, and a salvo could've been launched by the time the sun rose again.

They delayed because they were deliberating on how they wanted to respond.

I hope when times comes (if it comes), Iran is ready to act decisively.

Do you understand the we are paying too much cost when it comes to innocent civilian life? Do you understand that the Zionist regime is indiscriminately massacring the Palestinians. Like never before. Are you able to grasp the cost of that?

I certainly am, however this is outside the scope of the discussion at hand.

If you can prove how these atrocities are helping the enemy defeat the Resistance, go ahead. Otherwise you are mixing up topics.

What “restraining the enemy’s leeway”? Hezbollah are soldiers, the losses inflicted on soldiers are acceptable but the cost of innocent women and children losing their lives, bombed, scattered decapitated bodies buried under the rubbles. Do you understand the price of that?

How would the zionists have reacted merely two weeks ago to HezbAllah destroying their tanks, radar stations and eliminating multiple soldiers of theirs? How are they responding now? This is called restricted leeway.

CIVILIAN LIVES, the lives of innocent women and children are more precious than the life of a hardened soldier in terms of cost, who has accepted his death knowing they have chosen to fight.

when is there more outrage? When soldiers die in war or wen civilians die? Sit down and think. And why is that? Cuz it’s heinous to target those who are not participating in war.

So yeah we are paying a heavy cost. And that cost is far more expensive than watever the god knows hell “escalation ladder that you are talking about”

And also, intelligence is honesty at the highest level. Intelligence is just that and nothing more. You know more than ever how much I love the iranian establishment.

You know how much of I love and support iran. But it’s not about that, I’ll always love and support Iran, it’s people and its leaders and all of its warriors. But this is about the honest fact that I know, the supreme leader knows and Hassan nasrallah knows that we are indeed paying a heavy price. Why? Cuz the fight for the liberation of Palestine is nothing without Palestinians and they are dying , butchered like dogs.

Nobody's denying the civilian toll nor the tragedy it represents. But again, how does it imply that zionists have strategically gained the upper hand? You think Resistance forces are going to back off, or that their retaliation power is somehow going to be undermined by these blind massacres? Or will they rather be fighting on with strongly enhanced determination from now on?

So some might think what you are saying makes logical sense. But I believe it’s not so.

You're confusing what I'm saying for indifference towards the martyrdom of civilians, but that's not the case at all.

But let’s disagree peacefully and I apologise for my previous harshly worded rhetoric

No offense taken.

You keep saying that the resistance have control over the ladder. This is an absolutely incorrect statement. We don’t and it doesn’t work like that. It doesn’t mean that we are losing this battle but it means considering the situation that we are in we must double down and do sumfin. And to accept the fact that there is no victory or “strategic superiority” nonsense, when Palestinians are subject to literal GENOCIDE. Nothing can cover the cost of that.

Committing genocide is not synonymous with enjoying a strategic edge. It's not synonymous with controlling the escalation ladder. This reality is not affected by your opinion on how Iran should proceed.

My advice if I may would be to save your energy and your legitimate indignation at Tel Aviv's war crimes for confrontation with zionist supporters and the nauseating drivel they post - they can be found in the thread dedicated to the conflict, as well as in some others (such as this or that one). Recurrently finding fault with and blaming Iran when Iran is the only country to actually extend material support to the Palestinian Resistance - and when the accusations in question aren't founded to boot, is a fundamentally flawed practice.

Last edited:
“Time is Up” though
Yeah;

China, Russia and Iran must create an alliance for stopping this madness.
US Alliance is dying. You are watching how a corrupt democracy can be much worse than a Dictatorship. Even Russia doesn´t do that in their wars.

The DPRK is armed with nuclear weapons, it didn't prevent Trump from threatening that country nonetheless.

Mind you, Trump was not talking about America's response to a hypothetical Korean attack on the USA but about the DPRK's official discourse he deemed "threatening". In short, he threatened Korea with war simply for statements issued by the Korean government (!).

However, uttering threats and acting on them are different matters. Who cares if all Washington does is to bark?

Joke's on the USA and Isra"el" for not daring to lift a finger against the main state backer of Palestinian Resistance groups they (falsely) accuse of having perpetrated "another 9/11". Embarrassment of historic proportions for imperialist powers. Signs of a changing era.
Zions should be punished directly by Iran right now .... The problem is that nuclear armed USA is threating us and we has no real and effective method to respond then in case of war ( like leveling their cities and turned their cities to un liveable wasteland )

Zions should be punished directly by Iran right now .... The problem is that nuclear armed USA is threating us and we has no real and effective method to respond then in case of war ( like leveling their cities and turned their cities to un liveable wasteland )

The zionist regime has nuclear weapons as well, but considering:

1) Its extremely confined geography, demography and absence of strategic depth;
2) The fact that it's a colonial settler state, viability and existence of which are hinging upon the desire of immigrants who could also lead comfortable lives in their countries of origin to keep staying there, which in turn presupposes a collectively shared sense of flawless security and invulnerability to adversaries,

the "zionist dream" will end as soon as the bulk of critical infrastructure in Occupied Palestine comes under successful fire and much of it is leveled to the ground. Something Iran is able to achieve using her non-nuclear weaponry. So this is already acting as a deterrent against nuclear attack by the enemy.

As for the USA, it will never engage in actions which would likely result in the downfall of the zionist regime.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom