What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Are those thermobaric ATGM? The explosion is huge
i have no idea looks like dehlaviye to me. but maybe other members who know better about atgms can help us.

I thought mighty USA forces "intercepted" the UAV? Looks like another lie by a paper tiger, doesn't it? Propping up the zionist regime to mass murder children in Palestine is all Washington's good for.
like always they have an excuse. maybe the patriot system was switched off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

same sound before impact. exactly like the hospital attack. another proof it wasn't hamas

Last edited:
i have no idea looks like dehlaviye to me. but maybe other members who know better about atgms can help us.

like always they have an excuse. maybe the patriot system was switched off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

same sound before impact. exactly like the hospital attack. another proof it wasn't hamas

This videos proves iran works for hizbullah, They place order iran builds it and send to them.

“This is a war on the home,” Halevi said after meeting with Israeli troops near the northern border with Lebanon. “If Hezbollah makes a mistake, it will be annihilated.”
There is an excuse for Hezbollah to invade northern lands, Israel is still thinking they are invincible.

the "zionist dream" will end as soon as the bulk of critical infrastructure in Occupied Palestine comes under successful fire and much of it is leveled to the ground. Something Iran is able to achieve using her non-nuclear weaponry. So this is already acting as a deterrent against nuclear attack by the enemy.
Completely insufficient. The casualties will be completely improprotional + Iranian land would be infected. It's fine to accept that we are in a tight spot due to this nuclear issue.

The only somewhat promotional response is targeting of Negev research plant outside Dimona, Haifa petrochemical storage facilities, and dirty bombs. Still this is insufficien, if they want to destroy Tehran, Tel Aviv must be salted radiative wasteland, and theirs alot of way to do it. To say, if we hit their power plants while they nuke Tehran is somehow an appropriate response is crazy talk.

Ideally, Iran got some nukes from NK decades ago.

Yes

It's time to unveil the nukes or WMDs, I know you have them.......
1697657254747.png

Looks like no Hamas is gonna exist
You cannot wipe out an insurgency group like Hamas. Even if you do, another group will rise to take their place. Imagine how many young Palestinians the Zionists have radicalised with their massacres of civilians and Nazi rhetoric.

Recently the Zionists have spoken of reducing the size of Gaza and occupying part of it. Ethnic cleansing north Gaza --> 'temporary' occupation --> incremental annexation? But I don't think this really helps them - if they want to seriously degrade militant groups in Gaza they ought to occupy south Gaza to cut off the border with Egypt, not the north.

Completely insufficient. The casualties will be completely improprotional + Iranian land would be infected. It's fine to accept that we are in a tight spot due to this nuclear issue.

The only somewhat promotional response is targeting of Negev research plant outside Dimona, Haifa petrochemical storage facilities, and dirty bombs. Still this is insufficien, if they want to destroy Tehran, Tel Aviv must be salted radiative wasteland, and theirs alot of way to do it. To say, if we hit their power plants while they nuke Tehran is somehow an appropriate response is crazy talk.
Indeed. People vastly overstate the destructive impact of ballistic missiles and vastly understate the amount of munitions needed for a war. Even 1000 Khorramshahr-4 missiles (note: we have only seen 6-10 delivered) successfully impacting in Tel Aviv will do very little (Israel has dropped 4x as much payloads (by weight) in tiny Gaza in a week).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom