What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes, you are speaking wisdom. Iran weak, Iran stupid. Tell us something new.

No need for such a move, which at this time would be short sighted and counter-productive. Multiple assets are lying in wait to be mobilized before direct military intervention.

No such thing. The enemy's leeway is being visibly constrained by Iran's posture.
No I’m not saying Iran is weak or stupid. Iran is doing whatever it can is the only hope of Palestine. I think they shud go ahead an order Hezbollah to mobilise everyone and invade northern Israel. And to mobilise the forces in Syrian and launch an attack on the Golan heights. And also bring Kataib Hezbollah hashd al Shabi and all the Iraqi resistance faction into the invasion from the direction of syria Israel border.

That’s what I’m saying. And as far as STUPID goes. I’m saying that YOU ARE BEING STUPID AND NOT IRAN. Don’t misrepresent me.

That’s what I’m saying. And as far as STUPID goes. I’m saying that YOU ARE BEING STUPID AND NOT IRAN. Don’t misrepresent me.

Yet I am the one who's highlighting the soundness of Iran's decision making while you have been taking issue with it and deriding it.

I’m not a weapons expert, so I cannot definitively say whether or not this was a misfired PIJ/HAMAS rocket or an Israeli JDAM. But I highly doubt that matters much now.

Sentiments regarding the war were already set in stone and this event (regardless of who perpetrated it) fueled the flames even further.

We will see what happens.

Yet I am the one who's highlighting the soundness of Iran's decision making while you have been taking issue with it and deriding it.
No that’s not what u are saying. Also, Iranian leaders are not saying that the situation is under their control or nonsense about “escalation ladder” and strategic superiority”, you are the one saying that. And on the context that you are saying that is illogical.

Nice development with the people in lots of countries going on the US and Israel embassies there. Ha, even in Jordan.

Nice development with the people in lots of countries going on the US and Israel embassies there. Ha, even in Jordan.
Yeah its a nice gesture by Arabs, to get some fresh breeze in the night walk. Can someone tell me why are they walking towards these embassies. To get a visa or something?

Anyone noticed how suddenly since a week no weapons were caught on the border and no separatist movements? Iran looks like at its maximum security since a week

It may have been a misfire but we don’t know for sure.
Do you want to know how even the American government is raising their eyebrows over Israel’s evidence they’re not saying point blank that resistance groups are at fault after Israel shared their intelligence as if America intelligence can’t figure out BS, now America is calculating how long this can go on before it starts spreading like wildfire and not talking about “attacks” that can’t actually be attributed to iran I think a lot of these Arab governments are terrified of what’s going to happen to them soon, Jordan, PA, Morocco, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE I feel they know the domino effect when citizens of each country are looking how pathetic they are going to start to revolt and some might win and start hanging them on the streets

Death toll from the massacre inflicted by the Zionists at a Christian hospital in Gaza has reached 1000+ and may be much greater

Possibly the single biggest war crime in the 21st century

Abdollahian and Khamenei will continue to bark empty threats and will never intervene directly. The only scenario in which Iran will directly attack Israel is almost certainly if Israel launches a direct military strike on Iran first.
‘Bark’? Shame in you.

Yeah its a nice gesture by Arabs, to get some fresh breeze in the night walk. Can someone tell me why are they walking towards these embassies. To get a visa or something?
maybe to hang them?

Back
Top Bottom