What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It's their opinion, they have the right to speak it out.
Lol I’m sorry I honestly been staying out of replying to posts or in general staying away from negativity………..but come on dude don’t be such a pretentious idiot it’s like saying Stalin was Ghandi or Adolf was Mandela

The poster at the link didn't state President Assad is a humanitarian, they stated he is the protector of humanity. Which isn't exactly the same.

I'm sure you for instance are of the opinion (correct me if I'm wrong) that during WW2, the Alliance acted as the protectors of humanity against evil. Notwithstanding the fact that they killed nearly 150.000 Japanese civilians with nuclear weapons, and firebombed anywhere between 25.000 and 250.000 German civilians at Dresden.

lol you use big words
I get it your smarter than a lot of people lol but doesn’t make you any less delusional.

I never made such a claim here, did I?

However I sense gripe in this statement, as if you had an issue with the way I choose to express myself. I don't reproach you nor anyone else for their writing style (unless it betrays a politically condemnable stance), why won't you let me have my own.

Oh no he didn’t gas civilians that was an isis sponsored nato false flag operation………

Had you looked beyond mainstream narratives sponsored by NATO regimes, you'd have noticed the many problems with these allegations. Some of the members of an OPCW panel tasked with verification even resigned in protest over the panel's dubious methods, just to give an example.

Also when it comes to accusations related to chemical weapons, western regimes do not exactly have a pristine track record:

- Assisting Saddam's army in manufacturing and using chemical weapons against Iran, preventing international condemnation thereof including via obstruction of sanctions against Baghdad at the UNSC.

- Then, as soon as his usefulness had expired, charging Saddam for the Halabja attack against Kurdish Iraqis but completely obfuscating his chemical bombings of the Islamic Republic, which martyred even more people.

- Lying about Iraqi chemical weapons in 2003, deliberately citing false witnesses such as the one codenamed "Curveball" and concocting bogus "evidence" to stage the illegal invasion of Iraq, triggering a cycle of violence in which hundreds of thousands lost their lives.

Not really the most trustworthy sources when it comes to WMD matters, are they.

Last edited:
The poster at the link didn't state President Assad is a humanitarian, they stated he is the protector of humanity. Which isn't exactly the same.

I'm sure you for instance are of the opinion (correct me if I'm wrong) that during WW2, the Alliance acted as the protectors of humanity against evil. Notwithstanding the fact that they killed nearly 150.000 Japanese civilians with nuclear weapons, and firebombed anywhere between 25.000 and 250.000 German civilians at Dresden.

I never made such a claim here, did I?

However I sense gripe in this statement, as if you had an issue with the way I choose to express myself. I don't reproach you nor anyone else for their writing style (unless it betrays a politically condemnable stance), why won't you let me have my own.

Had you looked beyond mainstream narratives sponsored by NATO regimes, you'd have noticed the many problems with these allegations. Some of the members of an OPCW panel tasked with verification even resigned in protest over the panel's dubious methods, just to give an example.

Also when it comes to accusations related to chemical weapons, western regimes do not exactly have a pristine track record:

- Assisting Saddam's army in manufacturing and using chemical weapons against Iran, preventing international condemnation thereof including via obstruction of sanctions against Baghdad at the UNSC.

- Then, as soon as his usefulness had expired, charging Saddam for the Halabja attack against Kurdish Iraqis but completely obfuscating his chemical bombings of Iranians, which martyred even more people.

- Lying about Iraqi chemical weapons in 2003, deliberately citing false witnesses such as the one codenamed "Curveball" and concocting bogus "evidence" to stage the illegal invasion of Iraq, which triggered a cycle of violence in which hundreds of thousands lost their lives.

Not really the most trustworthy sources when it comes to WMD matters, are they.
America bombing Japan very bad………even most historians will tell you that it was just an act of retribution for Pearl Harbor so yeah sorry don’t disagree that it was an evil act lol protector of humanity ok I think he’s more worried about protecting his interests than the common people. Again I think you think throwing back at me how western “civilized” nations haven’t done many evil things in recent history I’m supposed to disagree Trump bad Bashar bad…….Regan bad…..Saddam evil etc etc so you compare one guy butchering hundreds of thousands of people with others who butcher hundreds and millions of people for the sake of their interests not their people and you act well that guy did it lol.Side note dude if hitler had gotten his world order as he envisioned many of us slightly darker people wouldn’t be here Arabs Iranians and going darker.

Last edited:
America bombing Japan very bad………even most historians will tell you that it was just an act of retribution for Pearl Harbor so yeah sorry don’t disagree that it was an evil act lol protector of humanity ok I think he’s more worried about protecting his interests than the common people. Again I think you think throwing back at me how western “civilized” nations haven’t done many evil things in recent history I’m supposed to disagree Trump bad Bashar bad…….Regan bad…..Saddam evil etc etc so you compare one guy butchering hundreds of thousands of people with others who butcher hundreds and millions of people for the sake of their interests not their people and you act well that guy did it lol.Side note dude if hitler had gotten his world order as he envisioned many of us slightly darker people wouldn’t be her Arabs Iranians and going darker.
They nearly have all one thing in common.

America bombing Japan very bad………even most historians will tell you that it was just an act of retribution for Pearl Harbor so yeah sorry don’t disagree that it was an evil act lol protector of humanity ok I think he’s more worried about protecting his interests than the common people. Again I think you think throwing back at me how western “civilized” nations haven’t done many evil things in recent history I’m supposed to disagree Trump bad Bashar bad…….Regan bad…..Saddam evil etc etc so you compare one guy butchering hundreds of thousands of people with others who butcher hundreds and millions of people for the sake of their interests not their people and you act well that guy did it lol.Side note dude if hitler had gotten his world order as he envisioned many of us slightly darker people wouldn’t be her Arabs Iranians and going darker.

I simply tried to highlight how 'humanitarian' and 'protector of humanity' aren't synonymous and should not be confused.

I don't agree with the notion that the Syrian government deliberately massacred up to hundreds of thousands of civilians like the USA regime at Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the British at Dresden. So I was not equating the two.

However, a protector of humanity may be forced to wage war - and thus to use force against combatants as the Syrian government was compelled to. Other entities generally described as having served the cause of humanity, such as the Allies in WW2, went even further: they targeted and eliminated civilians en masse. A humanitarian by contrast is in a completely different line of work, one which does not comprise violence.

Last edited:
I simply tried to highlight how 'humanitarian' and 'protector of humanity' aren't synonymous and should not be confused.

I don't agree with the notion that the Syrian government deliberately massacred up to hundreds of thousands of civilians like the USA regime at Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the British at Dresden. So I was not equating the two.

However, a protector of humanity may be forced to wage war - and thus to use force against combatants as the Syrian government was compelled to. Other entities generally described as having served the cause of humanity, such as the Allies in WW2, went even further: they targeted and eliminated civilians en masse. A humanitarian by contrast is in a completely different line of work, one which does not comprise violence.
Your doing that thing again where you attempt to lighten one’s mass killing by saying how others have killed even quicker, dude all killings of civilians is wrong don’t try to compare you kill 1 civilian or a million purposely and savagely there’s special place in hell for those people.

goodnight I got work tomorrow at 4 am

Your doing that thing again where you attempt to lighten one’s mass killing by saying how others have killed even quicker, dude all killings of civilians is wrong don’t try to compare you kill 1 civilian or a million purposely and savagely there’s special place in hell for those people.

That's not what I was saying. Please read again.

Side note dude if hitler had gotten his world order as he envisioned many of us slightly darker people wouldn’t be her Arabs Iranians and going darker.

Good. So those who stopped Hitler acted as protectors of humanity. Now with this in mind, ponder whether Syria should have been entrusted to people whose slogan was, "Christians to Beirut, Alawis to the grave". He who denied them the opportunity to implement these designs, also acted to prevent a crime against humanity, given Alawis aren't less human than us.

That's not what I was saying. Please read again.

Good. So those who stopped Hitler acted as protectors of humanity. Now with this in mind, ponder whether Syria should have been entrusted to people whose slogan was, "Christians to Beirut, Alawis to the grave". He who denied them the opportunity to implement these designs, also acted to prevent a crime against humanity, given Alawis aren't less human than us.
Sorry my bad honestly was half asleep and I am now yeah I agree I read it as “agree” and “don’t agree” okay so end of discussion I guess you are delusional and I need to go to sleep

Smaller faster RDE ('rotation detonation engine') motors, their evolution and application (note HGV references):

Apparently the Ukrainians are ready to strike Iran if their western masters agree it.

Among the suggestions for action by Ukraine’s western allies – at which they would probably baulk – are “missile strikes on the production plants of these UAVs in Iran, Syria, as well as on a potential production site in the Russian federation”.

The document goes on: “The above may be carried out by the Ukrainian defence forces if partners provide the necessary means of destruction.”

Last edited:
Sorry my bad honestly was half asleep and I am now yeah I agree I read it as “agree” and “don’t agree” okay so end of discussion I guess you are delusional and I need to go to sleep
How was your night finally?

Apparently the Ukrainians are ready to strike Iran if their western masters agree it.

Then they’d risk Iran sending Russia even more destructive weaponry as well as increasing current supplies.

Iranian ballistic missiles on European soil would be quite a sight to behold.

Back
Top Bottom