What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Someone could suggest Zelensky to produce some fentanyl for trafficking in the US. It is much more profitable that weat and won´t provoke any colleage of his loved adventure.

Or animal drugs (now used by Americans).

Paradise west, America land of opportunities.

In order to be able to gauge this hypothesis, I would need a breakdown of your reasoning with regards to the concrete example at hand. What are the precise characteristics of Iran's messaging on enemy sabotage / terrorism and on the success of security forces in neutralizing sabotage / terrorism? How do said characteristics lead to fatigue with users of this forum? How does fatigue in turn make users who are supposed to be intelligent and patriotic enough, apply the irrational double-standard I highlighted (what I basically did, was to notice a blatant discrepancy, I did not establish a causality as far as I can tell), and how can they fail to realize their own negative bias in this matter?

This said, I am of the belief (and have expressed my take in the past) that whatever statements Iranian officials make, it won't suffice to counterbalance the enemy's colossal propaganda-cum-censorship machinery. Basically, the overwhelming bulk of media and of the internet itself belong to the enemy as well as its footmen in and outside Iran, and given the enemy's insurmountable resource advantage, it will drown out dissenting voices including the Islamic Republic's at any rate.

I have been observing this kind of phenomenon first hand with a select few dissident movements in the west, whose communication output at the intellectual level and in terms of persuasion power would literally dwarf almost anything Iranians are usually exposed to - including the enemy's most professional psy-ops ventures à la BBC and anti-Iranian academia globally. Yet the powers to be know, through a combination of repression, flooding and much more insidiously, through social engineering, how to keep the broader masses from adhering to the messages offered by the movements in question.

Compounding the matter, we are yet to witness the advent of a successful formula for irregular / guerilla / asymmetric warfare in the informational and soft power realm. Simply put, while successful asymmetric Resistance and deterrence is possible in the field of military and hard power (including messaging directly aimed at impacting the battlefield), there is no such thing as asymmetric information warfare or asymmetric social engineering. Here sheer quantity and control of loudspeakers is king, and will always trump quality and fundamental operational doctrine. Some friendly commentators might tend to be putting too much hope on an impracticable ideal type of re-information and more deeply, farhangsāzi.

A third issue is how form affects the essence of messaging not to mention the social body. If you align your communication on the dominant norms of Hollywoodesque shallowness, the enemy has won already. You cannot convey the Revolution's noble aims and the justness of its struggle through "sexy" news shows and a bunch of raqqās "because that is what sells nowadays".

Thus the solution does not reside in improving messaging while leaving the gates wide open for the enemy to poison the environment with its suffocating propaganda apparatus, its disproportionate vectors of cultural aggression and social engineering. It lies in shutting down these infiltration channels and their subversive domestic relays (under many aspects, disinformation and psychological warfare is fraught with as much peril as kinetic aggression). In certain relevant instances taking a leaf out of western regimes' own book would suffice. Then and only then can refinement of the revolutionary camp's in-house PR incrementally bear fruit.
Brother, please summarize in a few words or paragraph. Thanks.

Be careful…. What do you think that will trigger? It won’t be good for Iran
It wont be good for any parties involved.

Also Iran receives threats of total war nearly at a weekly/monthly basis from the same states, Ukraine is just a new one. This is an habit since the end of the 8 year war.

i-aint-reading-all-that-v0-p4mhrpey309a1.jpg

With no immigration control Afghans are pouring into Iran

5 million Afghans refugees already in Iran and one million on their way.o_O

Mullahs of Iran love these uneducated Afghans because they are just like them..uneducated and freeloaders..they create shanty towns all over Iran and now:

Rumors are that Afghans demand to have seat in the Iranian parliament!!:mad:

وزیر کشور روز گذشته بار دیگر تعداد اتباع خارجی افغانستانی را ۵ میلیون نفر اعلام کرد؛ آماری که در فروردین‌ماه سال گذشته (۱۴۰۱) توسط وزیر امور خارجه نیز اعلام شده بود. اگرچه پیش از این وحیدی اعلام کرده بود که نمی‌توان به‌طور دقیق آماری از میزان حضور اتباع افغانی اعلام کرد، اما برخی از منابع غیررسمی این آمار را بیش از آمار اعلامی می‌دانند. با این حال وزارت کشور مجدداً به تکاپو افتاده است با توجه به نگرانی‌های موجود، اتباع غیرمجاز را اخراج کند، اما با توجه به جمعیت بالایی که در پشت مرزهای مشترک ایران و افغانستان وجود دارد، نمی‌توان امیدوار بود که وزارت کشور در اجرای این سیاست موفق عمل کند.

Say hello to our new parliament members!..

دروغ حضور نماینده افغان در مجلس شورای اسلامی+ عکس

ماهنامه «میدان آزادی» ادعا کرده است که اشخاص تبعه افغانستان قصد ورود به مجلس ایران را دارند. در جایی از این مطلب که نه خبر است و نه گزارش مستدل، خبرنگار مدعی شده که در صحبت با افغان‌های مهاجر، آن‌ها گفته‌اند که «می‌خواهند وارد مجلس و دولت ایران شوند و سهم داشته باشند.» یعنی نه گوینده مشخص است و نه اصلا معلوم است که از چه مکالمه‌ای به این برداشت رسیده‌اند و معلوم نیست سطح سواد خبرنگار به چه میزان است.

Afgans must be seen as normal iranians.

Afgans are brothers of iranians. Half of afgans talk in dari iranian.

Afgans deserve to learn from Iran, to live better and make aportations to country.

Afgans are strong people, and can serve well to iranian interests like other minorities.

Afgans are compromised with muslim values and can allignate to Iran policies.

That aghans, Tajiks & Hazaras more precisely, come to Iran & get a life there, no problem at all for me. But Pashtuns & taliban born trashes should remain in their own zoo. No room for them in Iran.

I have seen Pashtuns in real life. Not bad people at all. One thing i wondered about them and it was that they have very beautiful race. Or maybe what i saw in them was just random and not all of them are like that. Any Pashtuns in this forum to help?

Afgans deserve to learn from Iran, to live better and make aportations to country.

Afgans are strong people, and can serve well to iranian interests like other minorities.

tell that to people here in tehran and they will slap you in your face. they can move to your home in spain.

there wont be even 2% of the population here that will support this, even the most religious IRGC members i know are against this.

Last edited:
tell that to people here in tehran and they will slap you in your face. they can move to your home in spain.

those panahande iranians in this board have no say in this matter. there wont be even 2% of the population here that will suppor this, even the most religious IRGC members i know are against this.

I dont talk with silly guys... afgans has nothing to do with Spain, and if they come to Spain, it s not a problem for me, Spanish government decides,not me.

If afgans are pouring in Iran is because they are their neighbourns, and it s a fact they share with iranian ethnics and most of them lenguage also.

You can take it or not, but Iran is always to have afgan refugees, you cannot fight against nature and your reality.

I dont talk with silly guys... afgans has nothing to do with Spain, and if they come to Spain, it s not a problem for me, Spanish government decides,not me.

If afgans are pouring in Iran is because they are their neighbourns, and it s a fact they share with iranian ethnics and most of them lenguage also.

You can take it or not, but Iran is always to have afgan refugees, you cannot fight against nature and your reality.

one thing is natural , (that must be fully regulated ) travel and migration between neighboring nations another thing is silly "they should become normal iranians" arguments like a 5 year old. nobody would support this here in tehran. much the opposite , they would love for them to go back.

do Iranian also entitled to the same privilege in Afghanistan ?
That aghans, Tajiks & Hazaras more precisely, come to Iran & get a life there, no problem at all for me. But Pashtuns & taliban born trashes should remain in their own zoo. No room for them in Iran.
here the problem is not afghans or immigrants or refugee or pashtoons from afghan , the problem is illegal ones , the one who illegally come to Iran and there is no trace of them anywhere recorded are the danger

Many pashtuns love taliban.
They are good people but they love taliban and support them.

we should help Afghans, they are not in a good conditions but also we should monitor our borders and immigrant better.

one thing is natural , (that must be fully regulated ) travel and migration between neighboring nations another thing is silly "they should become normal iranians" arguments like a 5 year old. nobody would support this here in tehran. much the opposite , they would love for them to go back.

Yes i m 5 years old, i am supposed i was to have better answers than yours...

I think Ahmadinejad said once, Iran must have more than 100 million people, i think he said at least 120 millions of people to be powerfull and guarantee existence.

Population of Iran equals almost the population of tiny Turkiyeh. This is a shame, it s needed to have more people to grow fast,have more talent and have even a very strong army.

Iran is almost 3 times the size of Turkiyeh. 80 millions only is ridiculous. Look europe needs people and iran is like France + britain + germany, they are about 200 millions.

All the people saying there are over population are enemies.

Of course, there must be a control, and maybe Iran can take them to other parts of Iran to develop, Iran has rights to do that in their own interest to have a better country, it s a question of balance, not just the capital must be developed. To have people working to make the country stronger not only is good, it s smart.

Look how americans are doing ...

Back
Top Bottom